Candidates aspiring for the AIAPGET 2021 examination must ensure that they are meeting all the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. The form can be accessed through online mode only. No other mode of application form submission other than online mode is acceptable.
Before filling and registering for the AIAPGET 2021 exam, candidates must download the information bulletin and replica of the application form and read them carefully. Candidate should submit only one application form. Multiple forms by an individual candidate will be rejected.
How to apply online for AIAPGET exam?
The step by step process to complete the AIAPGET 2021 application form is given below.
Step 1 - Registration Page
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) to fill the AIAPGET 2021 application form -www.ntaaiapget.nic.in/
- Click on the "New Registration" link, found on the left side of the website's homepage.
- A new page will be redirected where candidates need to fill the Candidate's Name, Mother's Name, Father's name as given in the Secondary School Examination.
- Enter the date of birth and also provide a personal mobile number and email ID. Click on submit and note down the system generated application number.
Step 2 - Fill in the complete Application Form
- After generating the application number, candidates need to fill all the mandatory personal details such as nationality, gender, category, identity proof number (Aadhar, PAN card, Voter's ID etc).
- Enter educational details such as the name of high school, year of passing, obtained marks and total marks, CGPA obtained, roll number of graduating exam.
- Candidate must also fill the internship details, communication/permanent and correspondence address.
- Candidates should select the test city of their choice for AIAPGET 2021 examination from the dropbox. The seats are allocated on the first come first serve basis. A particular test city option will not be available as an option once the seats are exhausted.
Step 3 - Uploading Documents
- Candidate should upload the latest passport size photograph (20 kb to 50 kb) taken on or before March 01, 2021. The name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph should be mentioned on the photograph. Candidates should also bring an extra passport size photo during exam day to paste in the attendance sheet at the examination centre.
- Upload the scanned copy of the candidate's signature (10 kb to 20 kb) using black ink. Candidate must ensure that the uploaded images are clear and proper.
Step 4 - Fee Payment
- Candidates can now pay the application fee once the form is submitted. The payment can be done through debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ and UPI in ICICI Bank or Paytm or Syndicate bank.
- Enter the details of your account and pay the AIAPGET 2021 application form fee.
- After successful completion of the AIAPGET 2021 application form payment, the candidate must retain the printout of the confirmation page, proof of fee paid and passport size photographs.
Details Regarding the AIA PGET Application Form
Candidates are required to visit the official website to fill the application form of AIA PGET 2021. The period of the registration process will start online. Candidates need to fill up the Application Form correctly such that any event should not be missed out related to the fill-up of Application Form.
AIA PGET Application Form Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee and payment mode of the TS PGECET exam are given below:
The table below represents the details relevant to the application fee of TS PGECET:
|1||General and OBC||INR 1750/-|
Mode of Fee Payment
- Application Fee of AIA PGET 2021 can be paid either of the following:
- Credit card/Debit card
- Resolution: Passport sized colour photograph (4.5 cm to 3.5 cm) - JPG/JPEG Format.
- Size of the file: 20 kb to 50 kb.
- The photographs with caps, hats and goggles will not be accepted and photograph should be real.
- Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the candidate’s face.
- Resolution: Dimensions of the signature should be (4.5 cm X 3.5 cms)
- Size of the file: 10 kb to 20 kb.
- Candidates applying for AIA PGET 2021 need to sign on white paper with black ball pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria for AIA PGET 2021.
AIA PGET 2021 Essential Details
- Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the admission process is completed.
- Any mismatch between photograph and signature can lead to disqualification during validation.
- If there is any incomplete information in the application form, then the candidates will be disqualified from the exam.