The examination Board will issue the AIAPGET 2021 admit card for candidates who have successfully completed the registration process with the given dates. AIAPGET is the entrance exam that allows candidates to enroll into Post Graduation courses pertaining to Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy (AYUSH). The courses offered through this examination are MS and MD.
The National Testing Agency is the conducting body of All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test. The NTA admit card 2021 will be released on the official website. Candidates are requested to follow the mentioned steps to avail the AIAPGET admit card 2021 well before the time of the examination.
AIAPGET Admit Card 2021 Highlights
Due to the current situation amid the pandemic, NTA has postponed the examination dates for AIAPGET 2021. The examination will be conducted on the new dates which will be announced by the board. Candidates are advised to keep note of the changes so as to not miss any important date regarding the AIAPGET 2021 examination.
|Exam Events||Exam Dates|
AIAPGET Registration Date
AIAPGET Admit Card Release Date
AIAPGET Exam Date
Steps to Download AIAPGET Admit Card 2021
Candidates can find the AIAP GET admit card link on the official website to be able to download the same. Candidates must login to the exam portal of the official website in order to avail the AIAP GET hall ticket. Certain steps are to be followed to be able to receive the admit card, they are mentioned below.
- Candidates must visit the NTA official website
- Candidates must select the “Download Admit Card” tab
- Credentials provided at the time of application must be entered and submitted
- The AIAP GET Admit Card of the candidate will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates must download the same and take a printout of the AIAPGET hall ticket for further reference.
Note: If there are any discrepancies regarding the downloading of the AIAP GET admit card 2021, the problems must be brought to the notice of the authorities via Email. The email must contain the issues as well as the registration number of the candidates along with other details such as Name and contact details.
Details Mentioned on the AIAPGET Admit Card
After receiving the AIAPGET entrance exam admit card, candidates must verify the details mentioned on the card and confirm the same. This is to ensure that no mistake is made regarding the admit card. The details mentioned on the admit card are as follows.
- Candidate’s Name
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date of the Exam
- Location of the Exam Center
- Registration Number
- AIAPGET Hall ticket number
- Exam Day Instructions
How to Retrieve the AIAPGET Application Number
Every candidate requires the application number to download the AIAPGET hall ticket, If a candidate has lost the application number, He/She can retrieve the same by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the Official website of AIAPGET 2021
- Click on “Forgot Application Number” tab
- Enter the following information and submit
- The application number for the specific candidate will be displayed
- Keep a note of the same for further reference.
Things to be Carried with the AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates will not receive the admit card if an AIAPGET admit card invalid application number is entered. Hence, candidates must make sure to note the correct application number to avail the admit card. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination without the admit card. If there is an AIAPGET admit card login problem, it must be resolved well before the commencement of the examination.
An original photo ID proof must be brought to the exam centre as part of the verification process along with the admit card, they are given as follows.
- Adhaar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Driver’s License
Exam Day Guidelines for AIAPGET 2021
The examination will be conducted on a single day. Candidates must follow the given instructions to have hassle free experience while attempting the AIAPGET 2021 exam. There are certain instructions which will be laid down by the exam centers which are to be followed by the candidates.
- Candidates must arrive at the correct exam center location 2 hours before the commencement of the test.
- Candidates must bring the needed documents and original ID for verification
- Tampering of the admit card will be considered as malpractice
- No electronic devices will be allowed along with phones or Smartwatches
- No extra papers or slips will be allowed into the examination hall
- Candidates will not be allowed into the examination if they are late.
- Candidates must follow the dress code, if any.
- Candidates will not be given extra time to complete the examination and will not be allowed to re-enter the examination hall.