The All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test, commonly known as AIAPGET is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) offering admission to the postgraduate courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy. AIAPGET is conducted annually in a computer-based mode. Find all about the examinaton below.
- What is AIAPGET?
- AIAPGET 2021 Exam Date
- AIAPGET 2021 Eligibility
- AIAPGET 2021 Application Form
- AIAPGET 2021 Exam Pattern
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- AIAPGET 2021 Syllabus
- AIAPGET 2021 Exam Centre
- AIAPGET 2021 Answer Key
- AIAPGET 2021 Result
- AIAPGET 2021 Counselling
- AIAPGET 2021 Preparation Tips
- AIAPGET Helpdesk
What is AIAPGET?
AIAPGET stands for All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test. The All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), Sarita Vihar, New Delhi conducts the AIAPGET exam and is the gateway for admission to M.D/M.S course in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy system of medicine.
It is a national level exam conducted annually, by the National Testing Agency (NTA), and it follows the computer-based mode (online).
The headquarter of All India Institute of Ayurveda, Ministry of Ayush, Govt. of India is situated in New Delhi, which was established in 2010. The institute offers postgraduate and doctoral courses in various Ayurveda Disciplines. The All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) is the Apex Institute for Ayurveda.
To acquaint yourselves better with some specifications centring this examination, go through the highlights tabulated below:
|Full Form||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Mode of Test||Computer-Based Test (Online)|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Age Limit||Below 32 years of age|
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Date
The exam dates of AIAPGET 2021 exam are tabulated below.
|AIA PGET 2021 Application Form Start Date||To be announced|
|AIA PGET 2021 Application Form Last Date||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Last Date||To be announced|
|AIA PGET 2021 Admit Card Date||To be announced|
|AIA PGET 2021 Exam Date||To be announced|
|AIA PGET 2021 Provisional Answer Key||To be announced|
|Objection Window||To be announced|
|AIA PGET 2021 Final Answer Key||To be announced|
|AIA PGET 2021 Result Declaration||To be announced|
|AIA PGET 2021 Counselling||To be announced|
AIAPGET 2021 Eligibility
Candidates aspiring for the AIA PGET 2021 exam must check the eligibility criteria before registering themselves for the exam. The brief eligibility criteria for the AIA PGET 2021 exam is presented below.
Candidates must have qualified the degree of BUMS/BAMS/BHMS/BSMS or must have the provisional pass certificate of BUMS/BAMS/BHMS/BSMS to register and appear for the AIA PGET 2021 exam.
The candidate must have completed one year of internship or are likely to finish the internship before September 30, 2021.
There is no upper age limit to be eligible for the AIA PGET 2021 exam.
Read more: AIAPGET Eligibility 2021
AIAPGET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must keep all the details ready with them while filling up the application form of AIAPGET 2021 exam. Candidates can visit the official website of AIAPGET to get themselves registered. Application fees can be paid through both online and offline means.
The AIAPGET 2021 application fees for different categories of candidates are mentioned in the table below.
|General/Unreserved and OBC-NCL||INR 2500|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||INR 1750|
Candidates should keep the following details/documents ready before filling the online AIAPGET 2021 application form:
- Government identity proof such as Aadhaar number (last 4 digits)/ Election Card/ Passport number/Ration card number/ bank account number/PAN number/ Other valid Govt ID.
- Communication Address, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Scanned image of latest passport size photograph (size of 20 KB to 50 KB) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Scanned image of Signature (size of 10 KB to 20 KB) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Bank Account details for payment of AIAPGET 2021 application fee.
Read More: AIAPGET Application Form 2021
AIAPGET 2021 Application Process
AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
The AIA PGET 2021 admit card will be available in the third week of September 2021 on the official website of AIAPGET. According to the latest notification by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on August 20, 2021, the Admit Card will be released 15 days prior to the exam date. The AIA PGET 2021 exam will be conducted on online. Candidates must carry the AIA PGET 2021 Admit card along with a Valid Government ID proof at the test centre on the exam day.
How to download the AIAPGET 2021 Admit card?
Follow these steps to download the AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of NTA.
- Candidates need to click on “Download Admit card” in the Current Events section found on the left side of the homepage.
- After opening the page, enter Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Captcha. "Click submit"
- The AIA PGET 2021 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Candidate must download and take the printout of the admit card.
Details on the Admit Card
Candidates can find the below-mentioned details when they download the AIA PGET 2021 admit card.
- Candidate's name
- AIAPGET 2021 roll number
- Date of birth
- Application number
- Candidate’s discipline (Ayurveda/ Unani/ Siddha/ Homeopathy)
- Date and time of the exam
- Address of the exam centre
Read more about AIAPGET Admit Card 2021
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for the AIAPGET 2021 should know the exam pattern to score marks in the paper. This year the pattern of the examination is modified by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Last year, 100 questions were asked with a total time duration of 90 minutes. The AIAPGET 2021 examination will be conducted in a single shift for all the students. Candidates can check the latest exam pattern given below which is officially published by the conducting authority.
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (Online)|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Types of question||Multiple Choice Questions with one correct response|
+4 for each correct response
1 mark deducted for each incorrect response
No marks deducted for unattempted questions
|Medium of Paper||
Ayurveda - English and Hindi
Homoeopathy- English only
Unani- English and Urdu
Siddha- English and Tamil
Read More: AIAPGET Exam Pattern 2021
AIAPGET 2021 Syllabus
AIAPGET 2021 is a gateway for admission into the postgraduate courses of four subjects. Candidates appearing for the exam can check the detailed list of the syllabus as mentioned below. The questions and level of difficulty in the AIAPGET exam will be of the qualifying degree level.
AIAPGET 2021 Syllabus - Ayurveda
- Kriya Sharir
- Rachana Sharir
- Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya
- Dravyaguna Vigyan
- Roga Nidan
- Charak Samhita
- Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga
- Kaumarbhritya Parichaya
- Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
AIAPGET 2021 Syllabus - Homeopathy
- Physiology and Biochemistry
- Organon of Medicine, Principles of Homeopathic Philosophy and Psychology
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Homeopathic Materia Medica and Therapeutics
- Pathology and Microbiology
- Forensic medicine and toxicology
- Practice of Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Community Medicine
AIAPGET Syllabus for Siddha
- Tamil Language
- Communicative English
- Uyir Vedhiyiyal (Biochemistry)
- Maruthuva Thavaraiyal (Medicinal Botany and Pharmacognosy)
- Nunnuyiriyal (Microbiology)
- Udal Koorugal (Anatomy)
- Udal Thathuvam (Physiology)
- Gunapadam-Paper I (Mooligai) (Materiamedica - Plant Kingdom)
- Gunapaadam Materiamedica –Thathu and Vilanginam (Metals, Minerals and the Animal Kingdom)
- Noi Naadal (Principles of Siddha Pathology)
- Noi Nadal (Principles of Modern Pathology Including Clinical Pathology)
AIAPGET Syllabus for Unani
- Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsifa
- Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya
- Tashreehul Badan
- Munafeul Aaza
- Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib
- Ilmul Advia
- Mahiyatul Amraz
- Communication Skills
- Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat
Read More: AIAPGET Syllabus 2021
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Centre
Candidates have the option of choosing the exam centre for the AIAPGET 2021 examination. The allotment of the test centre will be done on first come first serve basis. Candidates shall appear at the AIAPGET 2021 exam centre as shown on their admit card at their own expense. No TA, DA or any accommodation facility will be provided for appearing in AIAPGET 2021 examination. Following are the list of AIAPGET 2021 exam centres along with code.
Read More: AIAPGET Exam Centre 2021
AIAPGET 2021 Answer Key
The answer key for AIAPGET 2021 will be released by the National Testing Agency or NTA at its official website. To view the answer key, candidates need to login to their account. By referring the AIAPGET 2021 answer key, candidates can calculate their scores by cross-checking their answers with the answers provided in the AIA PGET 2021 Answer Key. In case the candidates find any discrepancies in the AIA PGET 2021, they can raise objections against the answer key. For raising an objection, candidates will need to pay a prerequisite amount in favour of the exam authority within the specified dates. Candidates must submit a valid proof against the particular answer in the AIA PGET 2021 Answer Key. The authority will publish the final answer key after checking all the objections that are claimed.
How to download the AIAPGET 2021 Answer Key?
To download the AIAPGET 2021 Answer Key, candidates must follow these steps.
Step 1: Candidates will have to visit the official site of the AIAPGET 2021.
Step 2: Click on the link which says “AIAPGET 2021 Answer Key”.
Step 3: Log in using the Application number and password.
Step 4: After submitting the details click on the “Submit” button.
Step 5: Click on the link which says “View/Challenge AIAPGET 2021 Answer Key”
Step 6: Candidates can view the AIAPGET 2021 answer key.
Read More: AIAPGET Answer Key 2021
AIAPGET 2021 Result
The AIAPGET 2021 results will be declared by the conducting authority- National Testing Agency (NTA) on their official website. It will be a combined merit list for All India for Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy streams separately.
The NTA will display the provisional answer key of all the questions on the website to provide an opportunity for candidates to challenge the AIAPGET 2021 answer key. The mark sheet and result certificate for AIAPGET 2021 examination can be downloaded from the website after the declaration of the results.
Tie - Breaker Criteria: In the event of two or more candidates obtaining the same mark/Rank in AIAPGET 2021 exam, the merit position shall be determined by using the below-mentioned tie-breaker criteria in descending order
- Candidate having lesser number of negative responses in the whole exam paper will be placed at a better merit position than others.
- Candidate having a higher percentage of marks during entire BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BSMS courses will be placed at a better merit position.
- Candidate older in age will be placed better in the merit position.
AIA PGET 2021 Result-Steps to Download
- Step-1: Candidates are required to visit the official website of AIA PGET 2021.
- Step-2: AIA PGET 2021 result link will be displayed on the right of the home page. Click on it
- Step-3: The candidate has to login by using their User Id and Password.
- Step-4: Click on Submit Button.
- Step-5: Now candidates have access to their AIA PGET 2021 Result.
- Step-6: Download and save your result for future reference.
Contents present on AIA PGET Scorecard
The scorecard of AIA PGET contain these details:
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Total marks
- Percentile score
- All India Rank (AIR)
- Qualifying status
- AIAPGET cutoff score
Read More: AIAPGET Results 2021
AIAPGET 2021 Counselling
- Conducted by: Candidates who clear the exam and will be shortlisted should go through the counselling process that will start sometime in September-October 2021. The exact dates will be intimated once the official notification is released.
- Allotment: The counselling session for the qualifying candidates will depend on the marks scored by the candidate.
- Documents required: Candidates must carry these document at the time of counselling.
- AIA PGET 2021 admit card
- AIA PGET 2021 Scorecard
- Mark Sheets of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BSMS
- BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BSMS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate stating that the candidate has completed his/her duration by October 31, 2021.
- Permanent/provisional Registration Certificate issued by CCIM/State Medical Council
- High school/higher secondary certificate/birth certificate
- A valid photo ID proof (PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Caste/community Certificate
Read More: AIAPGET Counselling 2021
AIA PGET Preparation Tips
To prepare well for the AIA PGET 2021 exam, candidates can follow these preparation tips. Some of them are listed below.
- Candidates must have an in-depth knowledge of the exam syllabus.
- Make a proper schedule and study for 8-10 hours per day.
- Practice Previous year question papers. Through this, candidates will get an idea of question paper pattern.
- Attempt mock tests as much as possible. It can help the candidates to manage time effectively.
- Do a quick revision and make short notes.
- Study all the important topics and do not focus on topics which are less important for the exam.
- Above all, candidates must have the Self-Confidence to crack the exam.
Official Website: www.ntaaiapget.nic.in
Email: [email protected]
Helpline Numbers: 0120-2555263, 0120-2555264, 0120-2555285, 0120-2555250
What is AIAPGET?
All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) is a national level ranking examination that is attempted by candidates who are willing to seek admission in various graduate and postgraduate courses related to Ayurveda in colleges affiliated to Ayush University.
When will the AIAPGET 2020 Exam be conducted?
AIAPGET 2020 Examination is scheduled to be held on 6th August 2020.
When will the AIAPGET 2020 Application Form be made available?
AIAPGET 2020 Application Form will be released on the Ayush University official website from 27th June 2020 onwards.
When is the last date or deadline to submit the AIAPGET 2020 Application Form?
Last date to submit the final application form for AIAPGET 2020 is on or before 15th July 2020.
What should be the minimum marks obtained by the candidate in UG to be eligible for AIAPGET 2020?
According to the AIAPGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in his/her UG.
What is the AIAPGET 2020 Exam Pattern?
The exam will run for 90 minutes and the question paper will contain 100 Multiple Choice Questions for 100 marks (each correct answer carries +1 mark). The mode of examination is Online (i.e Computer based Test) and can be written in English or Hindi medium.
Does AIAPGET 2020 Exam follow a negative marking scheme?
Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect response is applicable throughout the examination. Zero marks are awarded for questions that are left blank.
Which are the reference books recommended for the preparation of AIAPGET 2020?
Following are some of the recommended materials of study for effective preparation of the AIAPGET 2020 Examination: SARP series by C.K. Krishna and Dhirendra Kishore, Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination by Ashish Gupta, AIAPGET (Homeopathic) by Dr. Nani Kumar Singh, MCQ IN PGET by Dr.Rajesh.M.Patni.