The All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test, commonly known as AIAPGET is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) offering admission to the postgraduate courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy. AIAPGET is conducted annually through a computer-based mode. The AIAPGET 2021 notification was released on the official website.
Find all about the examination including the latest syllabus, latest dates, direct links below.
Latest Updates for AIAPGET:
- Oct 6, 2021: The provisional answer key for AIA PGET 2021 was released today. Candidates can use these answer keys to review their responses and get a rough idea on their score in the exam. Objections towards these answer keys will be accepted by the conducting authority until Oct 8, 2021.
- What is AIAPGET?
- AIAPGET 2021 Exam Date
- AIAPGET 2021 Eligibility
- AIAPGET 2021 Application Form
- AIAPGET 2021 Exam Pattern
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- AIAPGET 2021 Syllabus
- AIAPGET 2021 Exam Centre
- AIAPGET 2021 Answer Key
- AIAPGET 2021 Result
- AIAPGET 2021 Counselling
- AIAPGET 2021 Preparation Tips
- AIAPGET Helpdesk
What is AIAPGET?
AIAPGET stands for All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test. The All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), Sarita Vihar, New Delhi conducts the AIAPGET exam and is the gateway for admission to the M.D/M.S course in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy system of medicine. It is a national level exam conducted annually, by the National Testing Agency (NTA), and it follows the computer-based mode (online).
The headquarter of All India Institute of Ayurveda, Ministry of Ayush, Govt. of India is situated in New Delhi. The institute offers postgraduate and doctoral courses in various Ayurveda Disciplines.
To acquaint yourselves better with some specifications centring this examination, go through the highlights tabulated below:
|Full Form||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducted By||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Test-Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
NTA AIAPGET 2021 Exam Date
The NTA has announced that the AIAPGET 2021 Exam scheduled to be conducted in June 2021 was postponed due to the pandemic situation. The examination will be conducted no later than a minimum of three months from the previously scheduled date. The candidates can avail the official brochure which was released in Aug 2021. This will give a clear understanding of the various events of AIAPGET 2021 schedule
|Application Form Start Date||Aug 1, 2021|
|Application Form Last Date||Aug 24, 2021|
|Application Form Correction Last Date||Aug 25, 2021- Aug 27, 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Admit Card Date||Sep 14, 2021|
|AIAPGET 2021 Exam Date||Sep 18, 2021|
|Provisional Answer Key||Oct 6, 2021|
|Objection Window||Oct 8, 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Final Answer Key||Oct 2021|
|Result Declaration||Oct 2021|
|Counselling||To be announced|
AIAPGET 2021 Eligibility Details
Candidates aspiring for the AIAPGET 2021 NTA exam must check the eligibility criteria before registering themselves for the exam. The brief eligibility criteria for the AIA PGET 2021 exam is presented below.
AIAPGET 2021 Educational Qualification
Candidates must have qualified the degree of BUMS/BAMS/BHMS/BSMS or must have the provisional pass certificate of BUMS/BAMS/BHMS/BSMS to register and appear for the AIAPGET 2021 exam.
AIAPGET 2021 Internship Criteria
The candidate must have completed one year of internship or are likely to finish the internship before Dec 31, 2021.
Age Limit for AIAPGET 2021
There is no upper age limit to be eligible for the AIAPGET 2021 exam.
Read more: AIAPGET Eligibility 2021
AIAPGET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must keep all the details ready with them while filling up the application form for AIAPGET 2021 exam. Candidates can visit the official website of AIAPGET to get themselves registered. Application fees can be paid through both online and offline means.
AIAPGET 2021 Application Fee
The AIAPGET 2021 application fees for different categories of candidates are mentioned in the table below.
|General/Unreserved and OBC-NCL||INR 2500|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||INR 1750|
Candidates should keep the following details/documents ready before filling the online AIAPGET 2021 application form:
- Government identity proof such as Aadhaar number (last 4 digits)/ Election Card/ Passport number/Ration card number/ bank account number/PAN number/ Other valid Govt ID.
- Communication Address, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Scanned image of latest passport size photograph (size of 20 KB to 50 KB) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Scanned image of Signature (size of 10 KB to 20 KB) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Bank Account details for payment of AIAPGET 2021 application fee.
Read More: AIAPGET Application Form 2021
AIAPGET 2021 Application Process
The step by step process to complete the AIAPGET 2021 application form is given below.
Step 1 - Registration
Step 2 - Fill in the complete application form
Step 3 - Upload Documents
Step 4 - Fee Payment
AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
The AIAPGET 2021 admit card was released on the official website on Sep 14, 2021. The exam will be conducted online which is computer-based. Candidates must carry the admit card along with a Valid Government ID proof at the test centre on the exam day.
How to Download the AIAPGET 2021 Admit card?
Follow these steps to download the AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of NTA.
- Candidates need to click on “Download Admit card” in the Current Events section found on the left side of the homepage.
- After opening the page, enter Application Number, Date of Birth, and Security Captcha. "Click submit"
- The AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. The candidate must download and take the printout of the admit card.
Details on the AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can find the below-mentioned details when they download the AIA PGET 2021 admit card.
- Candidate's name
- AIAPGET 2021 roll number
- Date of birth
- Application number
- Candidate’s discipline (Ayurveda/ Unani/ Siddha/ Homeopathy)
- Date and time of the exam
- Address of the exam centre
Read more about AIAPGET Admit Card 2021
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for the AIAPGET 2021 should know the exam pattern to score marks in the paper. This year the pattern of the examination is modified by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Last year, 100 questions were asked with a total time duration of 90 minutes. The AIAPGET 2021 examination will be conducted in a single shift for all the students.
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (Online)|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Types of question||Multiple Choice Questions with one correct response|
|Marking Scheme||+4 for each correct response
1 mark deducted for each incorrect response
No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions
|Medium of Paper||Ayurveda - English and Hindi
Homoeopathy- English only
Unani- English and Urdu
Siddha- English and Tamil
Read More: AIAPGET Exam Pattern 2021
AIAPGET 2021 Syllabus
AIAPGET 2021 is a gateway for admission into the postgraduate courses of four subjects. Candidates appearing for the exam can check the detailed list of the syllabus as mentioned below. The questions and level of difficulty in the AIAPGET exam will be of the qualifying degree level.
AIAPGET 2021 Syllabus - Ayurveda
- Kriya Sharir
- Rachana Sharir
- Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya
- Dravyaguna Vigyan
- Roga Nidan
- Charak Samhita
AIAPGET 2021 Syllabus - Homeopathy
- Physiology and Biochemistry
- Organon of Medicine, Principles of Homeopathic Philosophy and Psychology
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Homeopathic Materia Medica and Therapeutics
- Pathology and Microbiology
AIAPGET Syllabus for Siddha
- Tamil Language
- Communicative English
- Uyir Vedhiyiyal (Biochemistry)
- Maruthuva Thavaraiyal (Medicinal Botany and Pharmacognosy)
- Nunnuyiriyal (Microbiology)
- Udal Koorugal (Anatomy)
AIAPGET Syllabus for Unani
- Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsifa
- Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya
- Tashreehul Badan
- Munafeul Aaza
- Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib
Read More: AIAPGET Syllabus 2021
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Centre
Candidates have the option of choosing the exam centre for the AIAPGET 2021 examination. The allotment of the test centre will be done on a first come first serve basis. Candidates shall appear at the AIAPGET 2021 exam centre as shown on their admit card at their own expense.
Read More: AIAPGET Exam Centre 2021
AIAPGET 2021 Answer Key
The answer key for AIAPGET 2021 was released by the National Testing Agency or NTA on its official website. To view the answer key, candidates need to log in to their accounts. By referring to the AIAPGET 2021 answer key, candidates can calculate their scores by cross-checking their answers with the answers provided in the AIAPGET 2021 Answer Key. In case the candidates find any discrepancies in the AIAPGET 2021, they can raise objections against the answer key. For raising an objection, candidates must pay a prerequisite amount in favour of the exam authority within the specified dates with proof of the descripensies.
How to Download the AIAPGET 2021 Answer Key?
To download the AIAPGET 2021 Answer Key, candidates must follow these steps.
Step 1: Candidates will have to visit the official site of the AIAPGET 2021.
Step 2: Click on the link which says “AIAPGET 2021 Answer Key”.
Step 3: Log in using the Application number and password.
Step 4: After submitting the details click on the “Submit” button.
Step 5: Click on the link which says “View/Challenge AIAPGET 2021 Answer Key”
Step 6: Candidates can view the AIAPGET 2021 answer key.
Read More: AIAPGET Answer Key 2021
AIAPGET 2021 Result
The AIAPGET 2021 results will be declared by the conducting authority- National Testing Agency (NTA) on their official website. It will be a combined merit list for All India for Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy streams separately.
The NTA will display the provisional answer key of all the questions on the website to provide an opportunity for candidates to challenge the AIAPGET 2021 answer key. The mark sheet and result certificate for AIAPGET 2021 examination can be downloaded from the website after the declaration of the results.
Tie-Breaker Criteria: In the event of two or more candidates obtaining the same mark/Rank in the AIAPGET 2021 exam, the merit position shall be determined by using the below-mentioned tie-breaker criteria in descending order
- The candidates with a lesser number of negative responses in the whole exam paper will be placed at a better merit position than others.
- Candidates having a higher percentage of marks during the entire BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BSMS courses will be placed at a better merit position.
- The older candidate will be placed better in the merit position than the younger candidate.
AIAPGET 2021 Result-Steps to Download
- Step-1: Candidates are required to visit the official website of AIAPGET 2021.
- Step-2: AIA PGET 2021 result link will be displayed on the right of the home page. Click on it
- Step-3: The candidate has to log in by using their User Id and Password.
- Step-4: Click on Submit Button.
- Step-5: Now candidates have access to their AIAPGET 2021 Results.
- Step-6: Download and save your result for future reference.
Contents Present on AIAPGET Scorecard
The scorecard of AIA PGET contain these details:
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Total marks
- Percentile score
- All India Rank (AIR)
- Qualifying status
- AIAPGET cutoff score
Read More: AIAPGET Results 2021
AIAPGET 2021 Counselling
- Conducted by: Candidates who clear the exam and will be shortlisted should go through the counselling process that will start sometime in September-October 2021. The exact dates will be intimated once the official notification is released.
- Allotment: The counselling session for the qualifying candidates will depend on the marks scored by the candidate.
- Documents required: Candidates must carry these documents at the time of counselling.
- AIA PGET 2021 admit card
- AIA PGET 2021 scorecard
- Mark sheets of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BSMS
- BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BSMS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate stating that the candidate has completed his/her duration by October 31, 2021.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by CCIM/State Medical Council
- High school/higher secondary certificate/birth certificate
- A valid photo ID proof (PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Caste/community certificate
Read More: AIAPGET Counselling 2021
AIAPGET Preparation Tips
To prepare well for the AIAPGET 2021 exam, candidates can follow these preparation tips. Some of them are listed below.
- Candidates must have an in-depth knowledge of the exam syllabus.
- Make a proper schedule and study for 8-10 hours per day.
- Practice Previous year question papers. Through this, candidates will get an idea of the question paper pattern.
- Attempt mock tests as much as possible. It can help the candidates to manage their time effectively.
- Do a quick revision and make short notes.
- Study all the important topics and do not focus on topics that are less important for the exam.
- Above all, candidates must have Self-Confidence to crack the exam.
Official Website: www.ntaaiapget.nic.in
Email: [email protected]
Helpline Numbers: 0120-2555263, 0120-2555264, 0120-2555285, 0120-2555250
What is AIAPGET?
All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) is a national level ranking examination that is attempted by candidates who are willing to seek admission in various graduate and postgraduate courses related to Ayurveda in colleges affiliated to Ayush University.
When will the AIAPGET 2020 Exam be conducted?
AIAPGET 2020 Examination is scheduled to be held on 6th August 2020.
When will the AIAPGET 2020 Application Form be made available?
AIAPGET 2020 Application Form will be released on the Ayush University official website from 27th June 2020 onwards.
When is the last date or deadline to submit the AIAPGET 2020 Application Form?
Last date to submit the final application form for AIAPGET 2020 is on or before 15th July 2020.
What should be the minimum marks obtained by the candidate in UG to be eligible for AIAPGET 2021?
According to the AIAPGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in his/her UG.
What is the AIAPGET 2021 Exam Pattern?
The exam will run for 90 minutes and the question paper will contain 100 Multiple Choice Questions for 100 marks (each correct answer carries +1 mark). The mode of examination is Online (i.e Computer based Test) and can be written in English or Hindi medium.
Does AIAPGET 2021 Exam follow a negative marking scheme?
Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect response is applicable throughout the examination. Zero marks are awarded for questions that are left blank.
Which are the reference books recommended for the preparation of AIAPGET 2021?
Following are some of the recommended materials of study for effective preparation of the AIAPGET 2021 Examination: SARP series by C.K. Krishna and Dhirendra Kishore, Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination by Ashish Gupta, AIAPGET (Homeopathic) by Dr. Nani Kumar Singh, MCQ IN PGET by Dr.Rajesh.M.Patni.