The AFMC Nursing 2021 is a national-level exam that is conducted for providing admissions into various nursing courses offered by the institution. Candidates who secure the qualifying scores in the exam will be selected for admissions. This section discusses all the aspects of the AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Form, such as how to fill the form, instructions associated with applying to the exam, documents required. Candidates can go through this section completely.
How to fill AFMC 2021 Application Form?
The candidates have to follow the below-given steps for downloading the AFMC BSc. and MSc. Nursing Application Form 2021.
Visit the official website of AFMC "www.afmc.nic.in" or "joinindianarmy.nic.in"
New candidates have to register first on the Indian Army website.
- After registering on the Indian Army website, you can enter your Email ID and Mobile number in the AFCAT Application Form 2021 login page and click submit.
- Login credentials will be sent to your email id, with which you can log in to your account on the official website of AFCAT.
The page will be redirected to the online application form. Fill the form correctly after reading all the instructions.
Submit all educational details and pay the application fee of INR. 750/-
Candidates will get the DU number after the successful payment of the application fee.
By entering the DU number in the application form, candidates can select their exam centres.
Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Form for future reference.
AFMC Nursing Application Fees
- The application fees for the AFMC Nursing Exam would be INR 750 for one candidate.
- The application fees should be paid through online only, via net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- If the fee has been transmitted successfully, then the candidates can check and print the confirmation page. If not, the transaction will be cancelled and the fee amount will be refunded.
AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Form Important Dates
The important dates associated with the AFMC BSc. Nursing Application Form 2021 are briefly given below as a table for the reference of the candidates.
|AFMC Application Form Release Date||Dec 1, 2020|
|AFMC Nursing Application Form 2021 Last Date||Dec 31, 2020|
|Date of the Exam||Jan 20, 2021|
The dates of the application process and the exam are tentative. Candidates should visit this page regularly for further information and updates about the AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Form.
Documents required for filling up the AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Form
There are few documents required to be uploaded while filling up the application form. The list of documents required are:
- Class X and XII mark sheets
- Category certificate
- Passport size photograph of the candidates (scanned)
- Signature of the candidates (scanned)
Important Instructions to be followed while filling the AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Form
Candidates are advised to follow certain instructions while filling up the AFMC Application Form 2021. They are:
- Candidates should remember that once they have paid and successfully submitted their application forms, the fees will not be refunded at any cost.
- The entire application process takes place online, and the candidates do not need to send a hard copy of their payment confirmation or any other document to the exam authorities, by post/ in person, etc.
- The AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Forms that are partially filled or incomplete will be considered invalid and will be rejected.
- There are no provisions for late submission for this exam. Hence, candidates should submit their application forms before the last date of submission, i.e. Dec 31, 2020.
Salient Features of the AFMC Application Form 2021
Some salient and important features of the AFMC BSc. and MSc. Application Forms 2021 are listed below:
- The application form will be available on the official website and it should only be submitted online.
- Valid email and contact number should be provided by the candidates while filling up the AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Form. This contact information will be used by the exam authorities for sending important information and updates about the exam.
- The candidates should upload their clear photographs in JPEG format for the application process.
- The exam will be conducted offline, every year.
- If a candidate submits more than one filled AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Form, then the latest form will be considered.
AFMC Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates should make sure they clear the eligibility requirements before filling up the AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Form. The following are certain eligibility criteria that the candidates have to fulfill.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India
- They should have qualified their senior secondary school exam with a minimum of 50% score, from a recognized board. They should have had Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- The age limit for the candidates are 17 to 25.
- Candidates should pass the medical fitness exam that will be conducted by the Medical Board of Military. There is a minimum height requirement of 148 cm.
- For the BSc. Course, only female candidates are eligible to apply.
AFMC Nursing Admit Card 2021
Candidates should be aware of the admit card release date, and should regularly keep checking after submitting their AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Forms. The hall ticket or the admit card will be released one week before the day of the exam. All candidates appearing for the exam will be required to possess a hard copy of their hall tickets, without which they will not be allowed to write the exam. The admit cards are a means of identification proof for the candidates since it contains the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Contact number
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Address of the exam centre
- Date of the exam
For further information and updates, candidates can visit the AFMC Nursing Admit Card 2021 page.
AFMC Nursing Exam Centres
The candidates should go through the list of exam centres, while filling up the AFMC Nursing 2021 Application Form. The different cities of exam centres are mentioned below in the form of a table.
Candidates can select their exam centres on their AFMC Application Forms 2021, based on the vicinity and comfort.