Candidates who have secured qualified marks will be called for the Counselling process. The counselling process conducted by Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC). AFMC conducts an interview for qualified candidates. Candidates who can Qualify the Interview, They will be selected for admission.
AFMC Nursing Counselling 2020
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of All India Level Merit.
- The candidates who have successfully completed their AFMC Nursing will be called for Interview on June 1, 2020.
- Admission will be based on the written exam followed by an interview and medical examination of the candidate.
- For admissions in B.Sc Nursing, only female candidates are invited.
- The candidates will be declared medically fit only after being examined by the Medical Board of Medical Military Officers.
- Candidates will be merit listed after their medical examination.
- The candidates who are selected should execute a bond of an agreement to perform in the Medical Nursing Service for at least a minimum period assigned as permanent commissioned officers after completion of the course.
Documents required for the Interview Process
- AFMC Nursing 2020 Admit Card
- Standard 10th or equivalent Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Standard 10+2 or equivalent Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Admit card of standard 10+2 (for appearing applicants)
- Photo Id proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Date of Birth proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Domicile/Nationality Certificate
- Character Certificates from Gazette Officers
- Year Gap Certificate (if there is a gap of more than two years between class 10th and 12th)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- 6 Recent Passport size Coloured photographs
- NCC certificate (if applicable)
- Sports participation certificate