Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) will declare AFMC Nursing 2020 Result on their official website from March 20, 2020. AFMC also declares the AFMC 2020 merit list of a qualified candidate. Candidates who have secured their name in the merit list will be called for the Interview process
AFMC Nursing Results 2020
- Official website: The AFMC Nursing 2020 Result will be published on the official website of Armed Forces Medical College i.e. afmc.nic.in or joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Date of the result: The result of AFMC Nursing 2020 will be announced on May 20, 2020.
- AFMC Nursing 2020 Merit List: Names of those candidates who are selected for the further process will be mentioned in a separate merit list.
Steps to download AFMC 2020 Results for Nursing
- AFMC 2020 can be accessed by the candidates by visiting the official website of Indian Army "www.joinindianarmy.nic.in"
- Candidates will get a notice saying "Selection of candidates for B.Sc nursing 2019". Click on the notice.
- The given link should be clicked and roll no. should be entered to access the AFMC Nursing 2020 Result.
- The AMFC Nursing 2020 Admit will appear on the screen.
- Separate merit list will be created for the course depending on the performance of the candidates in the AFMC Nursing 2020 exam.
- After the declaration of the result, merit list, scorecard with the total marks and marks obtained by the candidates will be published on the website.
- Candidates who will secure their name on the merit list, have to download the AFMC Nursing 2020 Merit list and Scorecard. Take printouts of those for future (Interview/Selection).