The AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College) provides admissions for the candidates based on their scores in the AFMC Nursing Exam. Candidates will have to apply for the exam by filling the application form and submitting the same. Only those candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and successfully applying for the exam, will be allowed to attempt the AFMC Exam.
The exam authorities will tentatively declare the AFMC Nursing 2021 Result on their official website, on Feb 10, 2021. Candidates will be able to check their results online by logging into their accounts. The exam authority also declares the AFMC 2021 merit list of qualified candidates. Those candidates who have secured their names in the merit list will be called for the Interview process. This section discusses all the aspects of the AFMC Nursing Result 2021.Candidates can go through this page fully for more details about the results.
AFMC Nursing Result 2021 Important Dates
The important dates associated with the AFMC BSc. Nursing Result are given below as a table. Candidates can make a note of the same.
|Date of the Exam||Jan 20, 2021|
|AFMC Nursing Result 2021 Publishing Date||Last week of March 2021|
|Date of the Interview Process||First week of May 2021|
- Official website: The AFMC Nursing 2021 Result will be published on the official website of Armed Forces Medical College, i.e. afmc.nic.in or joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Date of the result: The result of AFMC Nursing 2021 is expected to be announced on Feb 10, 2021.
Steps to download AFMC Nursing 2021 Results
The steps to download the AFMC 2021 Nursing Result are:
- Visit the official website of Indian Army "joinindianarmy.nic.in"
- Click on the designated link for viewing and downloading the AFMC Nursing Results 2021.
- The screen will be redirected to a new login page.
- Enter your roll number, date of birth and other important login credentials.
- Click on the submit tab after entering the credentials.
- The AFMC Nursing Result 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the results and take a printout of the same.
AFMC Result 2021 Key Points
The important points associated with the AFMC Nursing 2021 Result are given below.
- The results will be released only through online and not via any other mode.
- After the release of the AFMC Result 2021, only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview process and other counselling related events.
Details mentioned in the AFMC Nursing Result 2021
Candidates are first required to check their registration number or roll number properly, to make sure they get the right results. The total percentage and marks will be mentioned for the candidates to check out. The key details mentioned in the AFMC Nursing Result 2021 are as follows.
- Roll number of the candidates
- Name of the candidate
- Status of result - Pass/Fail
- Marks obtained out of 150
- Total marks
- Total percentage
AFMC Nursing 2021 Counselling
After the release of the AFMC Nursing 2021 Result, the selection process or counselling begins. The selection will be based on an All India Level of meritorious candidates, and the selected candidates should report for the interview process, which will be tentatively held on the first week of May 2021. The key points for the candidates to keep in mind, regarding the counselling process, are:
- Candidates must bring a hard copy of their AFMC Nursing Result 2021 on the day of the counselling process.
- The results will not be sent to the candidates individually, via post or any other means. They will be available only online, and candidates are required to check their results before the selection process.
- The candidates' medical fitness will be checked and verified by the exam conducting authority, hence they are advised to be medically fit on the day of the selection process.
- Candidates will be required to sign an agreement of bond for serving as a permanent commissioned officer with the Military Nursing Service, for a minimum period.