TANCET exam dress code 2023 mentions what to wear and what not to wear in the TANCET exam center. The TANCET exam guidelines and the preparation tips are for the candidates to feel confident on their exam day.
TANCET exam dress code 2023 gives all the rules and regulations the exam candidate must follow while entering the exam hall. The candidates taking the TANCET exam must wear comfortable and modest clothes without many pockets for the examination. Also, the candidates must carry their identity card, the exam hall ticket, necessary stationery, a face mask, and a pet water bottle.
Learn more about the dress code of TANCET by knowing what to wear and what not to wear in the exam centre. Also, be informed about the TANCET exam guidelines and a few preparation tips.
|TANCET Exam Centres 2023||TANCET Exam Day Guidelines 2023|
Table of Contents
- TANCET Exam Dress Code 2023
- TANCET Exam Guidelines
- TANCET Preparation Tips
TANCET Exam Dress Code 2023
The dress code for TANCET would include specific clothing and is requested to avoid wearing flashy clothes to all genders. The exam authority has a set of rules and regulations for the candidates to follow while appearing for the examination. Check out the list of attire and items that are allowed inside the exam hall and vice versa.
What To Wear in the TANCET Exam Center?
Here is the list of items and clothing prescribed as the dress code for TANCET that are allowed inside the TANCET exam hall. The candidates are required to follow the instructions given for a hindrance-free examination.
- Face Masks are Mandatory: The candidates are required to wear a face mask at all times in the examination hall. Any candidate without a face mask is barred from entering the examination hall. A small note for students - it is always advisable to have two to three masks just in case.
- Hand Sanitizers: The candidates can bring a small hand sanitiser bottle inside the examination hall. It is important to use it before and after the examination as the students will be touching the common desks on the premises.
- Clothes for Female candidates: The candidates can wear long pants and a shirt, a salwar kameez, a churidar, a long top and leggings, a kurta and jeans, and a saree inside the examination hall.
- Clothes for Male candidates: The candidates can wear cotton pants and jeans with a formal or informal shirt. The TANCET exam dress code 2023 is strict with the choice of clothes by the candidates.
- Transparent Pencil Pouch: The candidates can carry their stationeries secured in a rubber band or use a transparent pencil pouch to avoid being checked multiple times before entering the exam hall.
What Not To Wear in the TANCET Exam Center?
According to the TANCET exam dress code 2023, these items and clothing are not allowed inside the TANCET exam hall. The candidates are required to follow the instructions given for a hindrance-free examination.
- No Face-altering Make-up: The candidates are not allowed to wear makeup since the invigilators will check the candidate’s identity proof and TANCET admit card photo. And any changes will result in the candidate being escorted from the exam hall.
- No Flashy Clothes: The candidates are not allowed to wear flashy clothes with too much glitter. They are also prohibited from wearing too many accessories or jewellery inside the examination hall.
- No Cargo Pants: The candidates are not allowed to wear cargo pants, and any pants or shirts will have many pockets for the invigilators to check and scrutinize. Also, the candidates cannot wear torn jeans or caps inside the examination hall.
- No Wallet: The candidates cannot bring their wallets, purses, bags or handbags inside the examination hall. If the invigilators find any of the above-mentioned items, the candidate will be escorted out of the examination hall.
- No Phones and Electronics: The candidates cannot bring their phones or electronic devices inside the examination hall. The electronic devices would include - laptops, tablets, phones, pen drives, walkmans, iPods, headphones, Bluetooth devices etc.
- No Sleeveless or Short Clothes: The candidates must wear modest clothes to the TANCET examination hall. They are not allowed to wear any sleeveless or short clothes such as crop tops, short skirts, shorts or trousers etc.
TANCET Exam Guidelines
The TANCET exam guidelines are mentioned here as pointers for the candidates to get a glance before packing and preparing for their examination.
- The candidates should be at least 20 minutes earlier to the examination centre location.
- The candidates must carry their TANCET exam admit card and identity proof such as their Aadhar, PAN card etc.
- The candidates should not borrow stationery from the other candidates in the examination hall.
- Before entering the examination hall, the candidates must produce the TANCET admit card to the invigilators or the concentered authorities.
- The candidates are required to follow the dress code for TANCET, or else they will be escorted outside the examination hall premises.
TANCET Preparation Tips
The TANCET preparation tips are listed for the candidates to have guidance while planning their exam study schedule.
- The candidates must pack the necessary items for the exam the night before and check everything before starting at the TANCET exam centre.
- The candidates must practice the TANCET Model question papers and time themselves to know if they are about to complete the exam on time.
- The candidates must have their stationery items in a transparent pouch as they cannot borrow anything from other candidates in the exam hall.
- The candidates must check the syllabus and the sections in the TANCET question paper before planning their study schedule.
- The candidates must divide adequate time for each section in the TANCET question paper to answer all the questions and score the highest mark.
Read More: TANCET Preparation Tips
POST YOUR COMMENT