Kerala NEET Rank List 2023 PDF with marks will be generated based on the NEET results. The expected cutoff for General category candidates ranges in the 50th percentile.
The Kerala NEET Rank List 2023 PDF with marks will be released separately for Ayurveda and medical courses for candidates who scored 50% marks from the general category and 40% marks from the reserved category.
Kerala NEET 2023 Rank List PDF will be published by the Commissioner of Entrance Exams (CEE), Kerala, online.
|NEET Result 2023||Kerala NEET Counselling 2023|
Table of Contents
- Previous Year Kerala NEET Rank List PDF with Marks
- Kerala NEET Cutoff 2023
- Kerala NEET Rank List Preparation
- How To Check the Kerala NEET Rank List 2023?
- Eligibility for NEET Kerala Merit List 2023
- Kerala NEET Cutoff Merit Lists: Tie-Breaking Process
- Document Verification for Kerala MBBS & BDS Merit List 2023
- About NEET
- About NEET Merit Lists
Kerala NEET Rank List 2023 Dates
The Kerala NEET rank list dates 2023 and its surrounding events are available in the table below.
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||May 7, 2023|
|NEET 2023 Result||Jun 13, 2023|
|Kerala NEET rank list 2023||To be announced|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||To be announced|
|Kerala NEET 2023 Counselling||To be announced|
Previous Year Kerala NEET Rank List PDF with Marks
The officials of the Government of India, Directorate General of Health Services Nirman Bhawan (DGHS), will release the Kerala NEET Rank List 2023 PDF with Marks through their official website.
But as for students to reference, we are providing the previous year's merit lists below:
|Medical||Click Here||Check Here||Check here|
|Ayurveda||Click Here||Check Here||Check here|
Kerala NEET Cutoff 2023
Candidates are advised to secure the NEET cutoff 2023 range to qualify for the undergraduate medical entrance exam. Marks equivalent to the minimum percentile of the cutoff will be released after the 7s and Kerala NEET Merit List 2023.
NEET Marks and Percentile
The cutoff percentile is listed below ranging across different castes, students are advised to refer to it for a proper understanding of their position:
|Category||NEET 2023 Cutoff||NEET 2023 Cut-off Marks|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th percentile||136-121|
|OBC & PH/ SC & PH||40th percentile||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th percentile||120-108|
|BDS Cut off 2023 for Government Colleges||NEET Cutoff for BDS 2023|
Kerala NEET Rank List 2023 Preparation
The Kerala NEET 2023 Rank List will be prepared based on scores obtained by the aspirant in the NEET Exam. Candidates who registered for Kerala MBBS Admission 2023 will be eligible to participate in around 3182 MBBS and 2077 BDS seats offered by the Government of Kerala and private colleges.
These candidates will be allowed admission under the 85% state seat quota. The remaining 15% of seats from all government medical and dental colleges will be reserved for the All India Category Students. Candidates should be aware of the fact that the seat allotment of such candidates will be done by the Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) on the grounds of NEET 2023 scores.
How To Check the Kerala NEET Rank List 2023 PDF with Marks?
As stated above the rank list for Kerala 2023 hasn’t yet been released but for prior knowledge for everyone, we are enlisting steps to check the merit list online. Please find the steps to look up the merit lists below:
- Candidates can find the link for Kerala MBBS Merit List 2023 above once the lists are released and can keep checking the main site for more updates.
- The screen will display Kerala NEET 2023 merit list in PDF format, where candidates can check their status by finding their roll numbers using Ctrl+F.
- Upon qualifying candidates will be called for Kerala NEET counselling.
|What After NEET 2023?||NEET State-Wise Rank List|
Eligibility for NEET Kerala Rank List 2023
There are certain rules that make a student qualify for the NEET exam. Mainly those are focused on higher secondary achievements. But, there are others terms that a student should know to be eligible for the exam.
- Age: There is no up limit in age but the down limit is restricted to being 17 years by December 31st, 2022.
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidates are required to have physics, chemistry, and biology/biotechnology as their subjects in class XII
- General Category- 50% marks in the qualifying exam and NEET
- OBC/SC/ST Category- 40% marks in qualifying exam and NEET
- General- Physically handicapped category- 45% marks in qualifying exam and NEET
- Candidates appearing for the class XII exam are also allowed to give NEET and will be admitted on a provisional basis
- Candidates of distance learning or private students and those who have biology as an additional subject are also eligible for the exam
- As there is no limit on the number of attempts for NEET 2023. Candidates can appear for the exam as many times as they want to get featured in the Kerala MBBS merit rank.
Kerala NEET Cutoff Merit List: Tie-Breaking Process
Sometimes two or more candidates achieve the same result which ends up in a tie. So, for this NEET has a tie-breaking process that comprises certain rules that students must be aware of if they land in such scenarios.
- Higher marks in Biology: Aspirants who secure higher scores/percentile in Biology (Botany and Zoology) will be preferred first for the NEET merit list
- Higher marks in Chemistry: If the tie remains then the most preferred and accepted subject is chemistry and the scores/percentile of this subject will e considered to break the tie
- Several incorrect answers: If the tie still isn’t over, the one of which with less number or fewer answers will be selected for the merit list
|NEET Passing Marks 2023||NEET Counselling FAQs 2023|
Document Verification for Kerala MBBS & BDS Merit List 2023
Upon the release of the provisional Kerala NEET 2023 merit list, the authority will release a schedule for document verification required for all applicants whose names appear on the merit list. Applicants are required to report in person at the designated venue to verify their original documents for admission to Kerala medical colleges.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2023 Result/Scorecard
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidates only)
- Certificate of Sub Category, if applicable
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Fee Receipt
- Passport Size Photograph.
Known as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is an All-India mega exam conducted every year for medical students. It provides medical scholars to study in government or private institutes and also provides great support to financially incompatible aspirants providing them with an opportunity to study at a very low cost and achieve their dreams.
It was also known as All-India Pre-Medical Test(AIPMT), It is the sole qualifying test for MBBS and BDS programs in Indian medical and dental colleges which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
|Pharmacy Colleges Accepting NEET Score 2023||Minimum Marks Required in NEET 2023 for MBBS in Private College|
About NEET Merit Lists
The exam was conducted in July and the merit lists are still not yet announced, but for a clear understanding of students, the entire merit listing system is described below. This will help the student to calculate their ranks and choose their college wisely if a change is required.
- All India Merit List: Also known as AIR, this list released by NTA will include the rank numbers and names of all candidates who appear for NEET 2023
- All India Quota Merit List: Also known as AIQ, this Merit list will showcase the selected candidates for the AIQ 15% reservation. Candidates preferring independent eligibility must submit an online self-declaration form which will be printed along with the confirmation page and should be provided during counselling
- State Merit List: The state medical councils will prepare their merit lists for counselling based on various factors such as the applicant’s eligibility based on their residential requirement. This list depicts the state rank of candidates on a comparative scale with applicants from the same state
- Example: The all India NEET score will be prepared after arranging candidates All India Rank (AIR). Whereas, the AIQ merit list will only be prepared after gathering AIQ ranks of qualified candidates.