CMAT full form is the Common Management Admission Test. This national-level entrance exam is held nationwide to get candidates admitted to study management programs at AICTE-affiliated institutions.
CMAT full form is the Common Management Admission Test. The NTA will conduct CMAT 2023 in a computer based test on May 4, 2023. Candidates get admitted to AICTE-affiliated institutions such as JBIMS Mumbai, GIM Goa, SIMSREE Mumbai, Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai, KJ Somaiya, Welingkar Institute of Management Mumbai and others. All AICTE-certified or associated universities accept CMAT scores. CMAT results determine admission to more than 1000 institutions in India.
Table of Contents
|CMAT Exam Dates 2023||CMAT Admit Card 2023|
Highlights of CMAT Exam
CMAT is held every year for students to get admitted to AICTE-approved institutions throughout our country. The difficulty level of the exam is considered lower than CAT and XAT. The CMAT question paper is a 3-hour long paper with negative markings. Students who want to study management can apply for this entrance exam.
|CMAT Full Form||Common Management Admission Test|
|CMAT Question Paper||MCQ type questions|
|Courses||MBA and PGDM|
CMAT Eligibility Criteria
The following criteria for CMAT eligibility must be met before applying for the entrance test :
- The entrance test is open to all Indian citizens.
- Candidates must have completed a 3-year undergraduate degree in any subject.
- Students in their final year of an undergraduate degree can also apply for CMAT 2023. Such candidates will have to show proof of their qualifying degree before the academic session for their MBA program begins.
Read More: CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
CMAT Registration Procedure
- Candidates must enter the correct email address and phone number to register for the CMAT entrance exam.
- Candidates must fill the application form with details including educational qualification, Aadhaar card details, and personal address.
- Candidates must upload their passport photo and signature.
- Candidates can register for CMAT 2023 after paying the application form fees.
Read More: CMAT Application Form 2023
CMAT Exam Pattern
CMAT test pattern 2023 will include a total of 100 questions. Aspirants will be better prepared for the question paper format if they understand the CMAT exam pattern 2023. The CMAT is administered by computer-based testing (CBT). If a question is dropped or disregarded, all candidates gain four points regardless of whether the question was attempted. The CMAT exam pattern is shown in the table below.
|CMAT Exam Pattern||Details|
|Mode of Language||English|
|Exam mode||Computer-Based (CBT) mode|
|CMAT exam time duration||180 minutes (3 hours)|
|Total Questions||100 questions|
|Total Marks||400 marks|
|CMAT Score analysis||
Read More: CMAT Exam Pattern 2023