Uttarakhand Ayurved University has released UAPMT 2019 Application Form on April 1, 2019. The application form was available until June 1, 2019.
UAPMT Application Form Details 2019
You will only be able to download the UAPMT Application once your application form is filled completely. Your application form will be considered complete when you have paid your application fee. UAPMT 2019 Application Form was available on the official website of UAU. Online application process began from April 1, 2019. Hence, check for UAPMT Exam Dates 2019 before filling the form.
Candidates are advised to provide the correct information in the online UAPMT 2019 Application Form because all official documents including admit card, result, merit list will reflect the same details as in the application. Candidates were able to submit the application form before June 1, 2019.
Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility condition of UAPMT 2019 and then proceed to fill in details in the online application.
Application Form Fees
The detailed information regarding UAPMT 2019 Application Form fees is presented in the table below:
|General/ OBC||INR 3500/- + Bank Charges|
|ST/ SC/ PH||INR 2500/- + Bank Charges|
Details to be filled in Application Form
Details required to be filled in UAPMT 2019 Application Form are mentioned below:
- Candidate's name
- Date of Birth
- Applicant's contact/Mobile Number
- Applicant's Email Id
- Aspirant's parents' name
- Candidate's Educational Qualification.
Note: All applicants must fill valid details in UAPMT 2019 Application Form.
Application Form filling procedure
A step by step UAPMT 2019 Application Process is given below:
- Step 1: The candidates should click on the link that will be provided on the homepage of the official website of UAPMT to apply for UAPMT 2019.
- Step 2: The candidate should enter the required details such as Personal Details, Communication Details, Educational Qualification Details etc in the provided fields.
- Step 3: Next step is to upload a photograph in the online application. The photograph must be as per the given specifications. You will also have to choose 3 exam centres, out of which only one will be allotted.
- Step 4: Now, candidates may proceed to make payment of the application fee.
- Step 5: After completing the above-mentioned steps, The candidates can submit the online application and take a print out of the confirmation page for future refrence.