UAPMT 2021 Admit Card was available from May 1, 2021. Candidates who were appearing for this exam could download the UAPMT Admit Card 2021 from the Uttarakhand Ayurved University's official website.
UAPMT Admit Card 2021
Admit card will be available for all the candidates who have satisfied the eligibility criteria, from May 1, 2021 (tentatively). It can be downloaded from the official website of UAPMT 2021.
Candidates satisfying the eligibility requirements will need to login using their registered Email ID and Password to download the admit card.
How to download UAPMT Admit Card?
Steps to download UAPMT 2021 Admit Card is presented below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UAPMT.
- Step 2: Click on the link for UAPMT admit card.
- Step 3: Enter the Application No, Registration No and Date of Birth etc.
- Step 4: Download and print the UAPMT admit card.
Details mentioned on Admit Card
Following details will be mentioned on the UAPMT 2021 Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Exam date and time
- Venue of the examination
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature
- Candidates are supposed to carry the admit cards during the UAPMT 2021 Examination.
- Candidates who have satisfied the eligibility criteria and who fail to bring their UAPMT 2021 Admit Card to the examination will not be allowed to write the UAPMT 2021 examination.
- Candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria are required to keep the admit card till the admission process is over.
- Any rectification on the admit card should be done before the UAPMT 2021 examination by the candidate who has covered-up all the eligibility condition.
- If there is any tampering of admit card by the candidate then, he/ she would be debarred from writing the examination and strict measurements will be taken against him/her.
- All candidates are required to carry multiple copies of UAPMT 2021 Admit Card to the exam hall.
- Keep your admit card safe even after UAPMT Results 2021 are announced as it might be asked at the time of counselling.