Job, Scope, Salary and Placement Opportunities for Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Medical):
Job, Scope, Salary, and Placement for Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Medical):
For freshers who want to pursue a career in radiology, lucrative job opportunities are available in this field. As it’s a very demanding profession, candidates seeking a career in various specializations under radiology where the remunerations are high is also increasing. Some of the sought-after jobs in this field are listed below:
- X-Ray Technician
- Radiologist Assistant
- Ultrasound Technician
- Radiologic Technologist
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Job Opportunities for Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Medical):
- Medical doctors in this field can expect a salary starting from Rs.6,000 to Rs.8,000 per month for those working in the government sector. For those who are working as X-ray technicians the remuneration various from Rs 5000 to Rs 8000 per month.
- For junior level therapists, the average salary starts from Rs 4,000 to Rs 5,500 per month. On the other hand jobs in the private sector are more lucrative. However, it’s significant to note that with experience and skills, a candidate can easily reach higher levels.
- Graduates of B.Sc in Medical can work in hospitals in pathology or cytology laboratories. In the pharmaceutical industries, opportunities exist in the R&D division.
- In Agricultural research, the graduates are recruited for conducting research.
- Immunology provides major inputs to biotechnology and hence several organizations involved in Biotechnological research offer opportunities.
- To handle industrial production organisms or cultures on various aspects including preservation and maintenance and carry out various medicinal operations involved in bacterial and fungal fermentations from Lab-scale to Pilot-scale to Industrial-scale.
Employment areas for Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Medical):
- Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing Industries
- Scientific and Research Development Services
- Academic Institutions
- Government Agencies
Salary Offered for Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Medical):