Creating NEET Notes 2024 is not a very difficult process, and it should be an essential part of the study routine; hence candidates should create notes by keeping a few things in mind, such as going through the complete NEET syllabus, not copying from other's notes and creating one's own etc.
NEET notes can be made easily and effectively if properly planned by following the NEET syllabus. Notes are made after going through a topic, and candidates will jot down some specific pointers for the topic so that they can remember what they have studied at the time of the revision. Candidates may take help from other NEET UG aspirants for assistance, but eventually, the notes should be self-made.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET is conducted each year by the National Testing Agency (NTA) across India for admissions into medical/dental courses in government, government-aided, central, national, and state colleges.
Table of Contents
|NEET Admit Card 2024||NEET Exam Centres List 2024|
Preparation of NEET Notes 2024
The preparation of notes should be a very organic process i.e., a student should go through, identify and note down what is important from a particular topic on their own accord rather than just jotting down what is considered to be important without making sure what is being included. Every candidate understands the importance of making notes, but when it comes to something as important as NEET notes, the level of effort and time spent on and around their needs match the importance. Since only a handful of the total NEET UG examinees are able to crack the exam and secure a rank on the merit list, students must prepare themselves accordingly for the level of difficulty and competition they are about to face when appearing for NEET UG.
Additionally, this process is the same for the preparation of NEET notes, whether they are NEET Chemistry notes, NEET Biology notes, the morphology of flowering plants neet notes, or any other topic included in the syllabus for NEET. Given below are a few points to remember while preparing NEET notes.
1. Separate Everything
One of the most important points to remember while preparing notes for NEET is to separate the notes for every important topic as and when they are prepared. Organising the notes and keeping them handy is one of the most important aspects of making notes.
It becomes a lot easier for students if every topic has its own notebook or notepad. Separation of notes also acts as a time-saver as students will not have to go through everything to find their notes on a particular topic. Given below are tips on subject-wise preparation note-making for NEET UG:
||Refer and go through the NCERT books thoroughly. Other books and study materials will also prove to be beneficial.|
|Since biology consists of Zoology and Botany, students must remember to make separate notes for each subject too.|
||Students must note important formulae, reactions, reaction graphs, etc., separately from the theoretical and concept notes for easier reference.|
|Organic chemistry and its reaction mechanisms should be prioritised as it is a comparatively more scoring topic.|
||Students must keep separate notebooks for making notes on concepts and theories and practising numerals.|
|All important formulae must be noted separately and kept handy as frequent reference is required when preparing for Physics.|
2. Read Everything Thoroughly Before
The preparation of notes must come naturally to the student and not as a compulsion to enhance preparation for the examination. Students must make sure that before making the notes for any particular topic, they must have gone through that topic multiple times.
Only after knowing the topic from top to bottom and with the utmost scrutiny will the student be able to identify what is important to note down for future reference and revision and what can be omitted. Preparation of notes without proper knowledge on a topic will lead to the inclusion of unnecessary information in the notes.
3. Keep Everything Handy
The preparation of notes might begin when a student begins their preparation, in the middle of a student’s preparation, or a student might even start making notes for revision at the end of their preparation. Regardless of the time when a student prepares the notes for any topic, everything should be well organized and kept handy.
As mentioned earlier, separating the notes is important, but what’s more important is finding your notes on a certain topic when you need them.
|NEET Books 2024||NEET Mock Test 2024|
4. Make notes of your mistakes
Something that is overlooked by the majority of the students whilst in the middle of their preparations for NEET UG or any other competitive exam is the ignorance of their own mistakes. NEET is a national-level entrance exam known to be one of India's toughest and most competitive exams.
Therefore, for students to even hope to be included in the merit list of NEET UG, they need to make sure that their preparation, their knowledge and their accuracy, everything is at their peak when appearing for the examination. This can only be achieved when a student knows what to follow and make sure to do and when they also know what to avoid and not to do.
5. Avoid Copying/Borrowing Notes
A common phenomenon amongst candidates when preparing for an examination, copying notes or borrowing notes from friends, colleagues and other sources can turn out to be a recipe for disaster for a student. Notes are a very personal tool and as mentioned earlier are very subjective in nature, what might be important to note for someone might be totally irrelevant for another person. When a student copy notes from someone else rather than preparing them themselves, they are leaving out crucial aspects of their own preparation and making themselves vulnerable to dangerous situations it like:
- Missing out on Revision - Preparing notes on a topic acts as a form of revision which is not possible when copying or borrowing notes.
- Exclusion of Relevant Information - When copying/borrowing notes, a student might fail to include important information about certain topics.
- Lack of scrutiny and quality check - Mistakes might occur when preparing notes which are easier to identify and correct when preparing notes by oneself, but a student might fall prey to someone else’s mistakes when copying/borrowing notes.
|NEET Exam Instructions 2024||How to Crack NEET 2024?|
Tips to Consider While Making NEET Notes
Some useful tips that students should follow to make their NEET UG notes more well-designed and practical are:
- When making notes, be sure to use a material that can be easily carried and stored and is consistent. A student can either use separate A4 sheets and bind them or use readymade notebooks, whichever is preferred.
- Make sure to highlight important parts of topics and sub-topics for better preparation. Use of highlighters and coloured pens (besides black/blue) is advisable.
- Make sure to make your notes as personal as possible, and upgrade your notes from time to time. Do not copy from textbooks or other study material when making notes.
- Make sure to note down common mistakes within your notes. This will help in avoiding such mistakes in the future.
- Refer to school or tuition notes from before when preparing notes for NEET UG. Important points from class lectures and teachers should also be included in the NEET notes.
Importance of NEET Notes
Preparation from the right kind of notes can be the difference between a student who is able to crack NEET UG and make it to the merit list and a student who is not, and this difference can be very easy or very difficult to overcome depending on how smartly a student approaches to solve it.
- Candidates must make sure that they use their notes on different topics to prepare from relevant textbooks and other sources.
- However, the preparation of notes is a subjective concept, and everyone has their own way of organising. The notes must include important formulas, functions, and key points.
- Further, students must remember at all times the level of difficulty and competition regarding NEET UG when preparing their notes, and this will keep the notes crisp.
- Besides, students must also remember that preparation is not limited to a single tool like notes, and they must also resort to mock tests, question banks, previous years question papers, etc.
- Additionally, the same time it will work as the revision of strategies and help in improving and upgrading their NEET notes.
|NEET Preparation 2024||NEET Previous Year Papers|