NMIMS LAT 2022 registration has started on Dec 23, 2021. The last date to register is Jun 20, 2022. NMIMS LAT 2022 (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Law Aptitude Test) is a law entrance exam conducted by The Kirit P. Mehta School of Law (SOL) of SVKM’s NMIMS (Deemed-to-be-University). This entrance test is essential for candidates seeking admissions in B.A. LL.B (Hons.) and BBA. LL.B (HONS.) in the institution. The School of Law was established in the year 2013 and is approved by the Bar Council of India.
The legal skills developed over a 5-year period at SOL, should enable students to transform challenges into 'benchmarks' in the legal world and survive the economic, social, political, and judicial scrutiny. The Kirit P. Mehta School of Law at NMIMS aims to improve students' proficiency through academic and extra-curricular activities. Learners can easily integrate into the course and engage in events with the help of qualified faculty and support staff. Read further to know all the details pertaining to NMIMS LAT 2022.
Latest Updates on NMIMS LAT
- Apr 29, 2022: NMIMS LAT 2022 registration has started on Dec 23, 2021. The last date to register is Jun 20, 2022. Read More
Table of Contents:
- NMIMS LAT 2022 Application Form
- NMIMS LAT 2022
- NMIMS LAT 2022 Exam Date
- NMIMS LAT 2022 Admit Card
- NMIMS LAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- NMIMS LAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- NMIMS LAT 2022 Selection Process
- NMIMS LAT 2022 Exam Centres
- NMIMS LAT 2022 Result
- NMIMS LAT 2022 Syllabus
- NMIMS LAT 2022 Sample Question Paper
- NMIMS LAT 2022 Helpdesk
NMIMS LAT 2022 Application Form
The application form for NMIMS LAT 2022 exam has been released online, and the dates are also announced. NMIMS LAT 2022 registration has started on Dec 23, 2021. The last date to register is Jun 20, 2022
Candidates should visit the official website and read the eligibility criteria and make sure they satisfy all the necessary criteria before applying. Candidates are required to fill up the application form and submit it before the last date of application form submissions.
The application form fee for NMIMS LAT 2022 is mentioned below.
|Test Category||School Name||First Attempt in Category||Retake-1 in Same Category||Retake-2 in Same Category|
|NMIMS LAT 2022||Law||INR 2000||INR 2000||INR 2000|
Steps to Fill NMIMS LAT 2022 Application Form
The following are the steps to fill NMIMS LAT 2022 Application Form.
- Step 1: Visit the registration link of NMIMS LAT 2022 mentioned below.
- Step 2: Register to create your NMIMS account.
- Step 3: Fill the online application form.
- Step 4: Make the payment.
- Step 5: Schedule your exam.
The Date and Test is as per the availability and therefore the candidate should schedule their examination as soon as he/she receives the communication.
- Retake/s: Candidate can attempt maximum 2 Retakes in any selected category i.e. (1st main test plus 2 retakes). The highest marks among the total attempts will be considered for respective school merit process. The candidate will be able to select the dates after 20 days from his / her main attempt.
- Once the payment is done, candidate cannot add any more School/program preference of test.
Provision for Physically Challenged Candidates
- The candidate must upload their Disability Certificate at the time of online registration.
- This will be reviewed and appropriate assistance will be made available at the test center.
- Post the review the candidate can make the payment and schedule the examination.
Read More: Direct Link to apply for NMIMS LAT 2022
NMIMS LAT 2022
NMIMS LAT 2022 (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Law Aptitude Test) is a law entrance exam conducted by The Kirit P. Mehta School of Law (SOL) of SVKM’s NMIMS (Deemed-to-be-University). This entrance test is essential for candidates seeking admissions in B.A. LL.B (Hons.) and BBA. LL.B (HONS.) in the institution. The School of Law's primary teaching pedagogy is the case study model and class-debate methods. The special features of program include:
- Experienced & qualified faculty from academia and industry.
- Dedicated placement cell with 100% placement assistance.
- Outcome-based learning with practical subjects like Legal Writing and Moot Courts.
- Integrated honors degree as per guidelines of Bar Council of India.
- Planned and focused credit-based compulsory Internship Program.
- Contemporary curriculum with modern courses like Data Science & AI.
Another unique feature of SOL is that it has incorporated compulsory credit based Internship and Moot Court as subjects in the course. Through holistic legal education, the School of Law seeks to be a global centre of academic excellence in the field of law and justice, preparing excellent and innovative law professionals with a socially responsible vision.
Courses Offered: B.A. LL.B (Hons.) & B.B. A LL.B (Hons.) (through CLAT & LSAT) , LL.M
The highlights of the exam are given below:
|Exam Name||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Law Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Authority||SVKM’s NMIMS (Deemed-to-be-University)|
|Type of Examination||Law Entrance Exam|
|Medium of Examination||English|
|Exam Mode||Online computer based test (CBT) at test centers|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Total No. of Questions||150 (1 mark each)|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|NMIMS LAT Official Website||https://nmimslat.in|
NMIMS LAT 2022 Participating Institutes
Candidates qualifying in NMIMS LAT 2022 will be eligible for admission to the various campuses of NMIMS which are mentioned below.
- KPMSOL Mumbai
- SOL Bengaluru
- SOL Navi Mumbai
- SOL Indore
- SOL Chandigarh
- SOL Hyderabad
- SOL Dhule.
NMIMS LAT 2022 Exam Date
NMIMS LAT 2022 (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Law Aptitude Test) is a law entrance exam conducted by The Kirit P. Mehta School of Law (SOL) of SVKM’s NMIMS (Deemed-to-be-University). This entrance test is essential for candidates seeking admissions in B.A. LL.B (Hons.) and BBA. LL.B (HONS.) in the institution. This is an online computer based test (CBT) conducted at test centers. The duration of the test is for 2 hours and the total number of questions are 150.
The details relating to the exam dates are as follows:
|Online Registration Starts||Dec 23, 2021|
|Online Registration Ends||Jun 20, 2022|
|Conduct of Online Computer Based Test at Test Centers||Apr 1, 2022 - Jun 26, 2022|
|Exam Date Scheduling Window Availability||Feb 1, 2022 - Jun 23, 2022|
|Merit List Declaration||Will Be Declared on the Official Website|
NMIMS LAT 2022 Admit Card
NMIMS LAT 2022 admit card is generated after the test scheduling is done. It is a required document to take NMIMS LAT 2022 exam center. The exam date, city, and test centre name and address are all listed on the admit card. This is available on the dashboard of the candidate. Kindly download the admit card by logging to your dashboard.
Steps to Download NMIMS LAT 2022 Admit Card
The following are the steps to be followed to download NMIMS LAT 2022 admit card.
- Step 1: Visit the link of NMIMS LAT 2022
- Step 2: Click on 'Login'.
- Step 3: Enter your login credentials.
- Step 4: Click on admit card link
- Step 5: The admit card of NMIMS LAT 2022 will be displayed on your screen
- Step 6: Download it and a take a print for future references.
Important Instructions for NMIMS LAT 2022 Admit Card
The following are the important instructions to be followed regarding the admit card of NMIMS LAT 2022.
- Post scheduling of the examination the admit card is generated. The admit card shows the chosen date of examination, City and Test center.
- This is available on the dashboard of the candidate. Kindly download the admit card by logging to your dashboard.
- Carrying hard copy of the admit card is mandatory. In absence of which the candidate will not be allowed to take the examination.
- The verification staff at the test center will compare the photograph on the admit card with the person appearing for the examination. Therefore, candidate is requested to upload their recent photograph to avoid any confusion at the test center.
- Candidate also needs to carry any one original ID proof along with its photocopy to the test center.
List of ID proofs that candidate can carry to the test center are as below:
Voters ID / Passport / Aadhaar Card / Driving License (Learner license will not be accepted) / 12th Admit Card / PAN Card.
NMIMS LAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the NMIMS LAT 2022 eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. NMIMS LAT 2022 (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Law Aptitude Test) is a law entrance exam conducted by The Kirit P. Mehta School of Law (SOL) of SVKM’s NMIMS (Deemed-to-be-University). This entrance test is essential for candidates seeking admissions in B.A. LL.B (Hons.) and BBA. LL.B (HONS.) in the institution. To get into Kirit P Mehta School of Law, the following eligibility criteria should be satisfied.
- Candidates should pass Class 12 or equivalent from a recognized board in any stream with at least 50 per cent aggregate.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Certificate or DP or CP awarded candidates with 24 credits compulsory and has passed 3 subjects at Higher Level (HL) and 3 subjects at Standard Level (SL) mandatorily from any stream.
- Candidates of CBSE / ICSE, should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) for 10+2 or equivalent examination, the aggregate marks of all the subjects the candidate has taken / opted and appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects he / she has taken / opted and appeared
in the applicable examination/s in a single attempt. The aggregate percentage of all subjects the candidate has taken /opted and appeared will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program at the time of admission.
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates above 25 years of age can apply for LLB programs only under NLAT Exam category. For all other programs the age criteria is Maximum 25 years of age.
- Those candidates who have passed or are appearing (all subject/s taken / opted) for 10+2 examination from a Board / University where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the Board / University concerned, the equivalent percentage for the GPA / CGPA obtained.
NMIMS LAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Applicants for NMIMS LAT 2022 are advised to go through the exam pattern carefully. The programs covered under NMIMS LAT 2022 are B.A.,LL.B.(Hons) / B.B.A.,LL.B.(Hons). The NMIMS-LAT Exam will comprise of 5 major sections and there is no negative marking. The exam duration is for 120 minutes and the exam pattern for NMIMS LAT 2022 is as follows:
|Sections||Test||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|2||Current Affairs, including General Knowledge||30||30|
NMIMS LAT 2022 Selection Process
The merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidate in NMIMS-LAT 2022 exam. The following are some of the important points related to the selection process.
- The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained
- Candidates are required to update 12th or equivalent exam or predicted marks after the admission process.
- Candidate will not be considered for merit list if they fail to update the correct information in the online registration form.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct marks are entered.
- At any given point of time, if it is found that the information given by candidate i.e 12th or equivalent exam is incorrect, the candidate admission will be cancelled and fees will be refunded as per prescribed refund rules.
NMIMS LAT 2022 Exam Centres
Candidates can select NMIMS LAT 2022 Exam Centres from the list provided by the institution. They are recommended to select the centre that is closest to their residence. Exam Centres are given in 23 states and students can choose it according to their convinience. The admit card of NMIMS LAT 2022 will hold the information regarding the exam centre, the shift, and other instructions to be followed on the exam day.
Carrying hard copy of the admit card is mandatory, in absence of which the candidate will not be allowed to take the examination. The verification staff at the test center will compare the photograph on the admit card with the person appearing for the examination. Therefore, candidate is requested to upload their recent photograph to avoid any confusion at the test center. Candidate also needs to carry any one original ID proof along with its photocopy to the test center.
List of ID proofs that candidate can carry to the test center are as below:
Voters ID / Passport / Aadhaar Card / Driving License (Learner license will not be accepted) / 12th Admit Card / PAN Card
The exam centres for NMIMS LAT 2022 are listed below.
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada, Rajahmundry|
|7||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Changa|
|8||Haryana||Faridabad, Gurugram, Karnal, Ambala Cantt.|
|12||Kerala||Kochi, Trivandrum, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Kohikode, Kottayam|
|13||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur|
|14||Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Shirpur, Sangli /Kolhapur, Thane, Kalyan|
|17||Punjab||Amritsar, Chandigarh, Mohali, Ludhiana|
|18||Rajasthan||Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur|
|19||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Nagercoil, Salem|
|21||Uttar Pradesh||Agra / Mathura, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
NMIMS LAT 2022 Result
NMIMS LAT 2022 result will be released shortly after the examination. The date and time of result release will be announced separately on the admission portal. NMIMS LAT 2022 result will be published as a merit list. The candidates may also be given individual scorecards.
Steps to Check NMIMS LAT 2022 Result
The following are the steps to check NMIMS LAT 2022 Result.
- Step 1: Visit the admission portal of NMIMS LAT 2022
- Step 2: Click on LAT 2022 result link
- Step 3: Login using ID and password
- Step 4: The result of NMIMS LAT 2022 will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5: Download and save the result for admission purposes.
NMIMS LAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of NMIMS LAT 2022 comprises of 5 subjects which are tabulated below.
|Current Affairs, including General Knowledge|
NMIMS LAT 2022 Sample Question Paper
NMIMS LAT 2022 sample question paper was released by NMIMS for the candidates appearing for NMIMS LAT 2022 examination. Attempting the sample question paper will help candidates manage time efficiently in a time-controlled environment at the exam hall. The sample question paper is beneficial for all aspirants in giving them a clear idea of the exam and making the necessary changes in their study plan.
Read More: NMIMS LAT 2022 Sample Question Paper
NMIMS LAT 2022 Helpdesk
For any doubts or queries, candidates can reach out to the concerned authorities using the contact details given below.
Kirit P. Mehta School of Law
9th Floor, Mithibai Campus, V. L. Mehta Road,Vile-Parle (West), Mumbai – 400 056. India.
Tel.: 022 – 4235 5555 / 1800-1025-138
Timings: 09.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. & 2.00 to 6.00 p.m.
(Except Public holidays and Sundays)
- NMIMS Admission /Application / Technical related queries
1. Toll Free No.: 18001025138 Monday to Saturday (except public holidays).
2. For any support and assistance kindly login to dashboard & raise query in my query section.
- Exam Scheduling Assistance Contact Details