NATA Drawing questions 2023 sample papers can be downloaded to practice the drawing-based questions to try and crack the NATA 2023 entrance exam on the candidate's first try.
The students can download NATA drawing questions 2023 sample papers and 3D composition drawing practice images from our website. These question papers will help students practice and time themselves better for the NATA 2023 examination. The entrance test for NATA 2023 includes questions based on an applicant's perspective and their drawing skills. The students are advised to practice drawing questions to help increase their muscle memory while facing these kind of questions to crack the exam on their first try.
|NATA Exam Pattern 2023||NATA Syllabus 2023|
Table of Content
- NATA Drawing Questions
- NATA 3D Composition Drawing Practice Images
- NATA Perspective Drawing Practice Questions
- Tips for NATA Drawing Preparation
- Syllabus for the NATA Drawing Test
- Exam Pattern for the NATA Drawing Test
NATA Drawing Questions
NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. The NATA question paper was revised last year. The Council of Architecture conducts NATA to measure the candidate's aptitude for admission to the first year of a 5-year B.Arch degree at all recognized institutions all over India. The Nata drawing test will be "Pen-and-Paper" based, and an "Aptitude test" will be online. The NATA question paper has questions that test a candidate's general knowledge, mathematics, and drawing skills. The NATA drawing questions will play an important role in scoring high marks at the entrance.
Nata Drawing Questions Sample Papers
Students can prepare for the NATA 2023 entrance examination by practising the sample question papers below. Direct links for NATA drawing questions PDF for practice have been given in the table below:
|NATA Drawing Questions (Sample 1)||Download now|
|NATA Drawing Questions (Sample 2)||Download now|
|NATA Drawing Questions (Sample 3)||Download now|
|NATA Drawing Questions (Sample 4)||Download now|
|NATA Drawing Questions (Sample 5)||Download now|
|NATA Drawing Questions (Sample 6)||Download now|
|NATA Drawing Questions (Sample 7)||Download now|
|NATA Drawing Questions (Sample 8)||Download now|
|NATA Drawing Questions (Sample 9)||Download now|
|NATA Drawing Questions (Sample 10)||Download now|
|Dress Code for NATA 2023||NATA Study Material 2023|
3D Composition Drawing
Students preparing for the NATA Drawing test need to remember the following topics to perform well in the NATA 2023 examination paper given below:
- 3D Composition Drawing (Geometric and Non-Geometric forms).
- 2D Composition using given shapes and forms.
- Pencil Rendering.
- Creating Structural Forms from 3-D Elements.
- Creating the Effect of Light and Shadow.
- Drawing from Real Life.
- Understanding Scale and Balance.
Some of the images that students can practise to understand 3D Composition drawing effectively are as follows:
|3D Composition Drawing Sample 1||Download now|
|3D Composition Drawing Sample 2||Download now|
|3D Composition Drawing Sample 3||Download now|
|3D Composition Drawing Sample 4||Download now|
|3D Composition Drawing Sample 5||Download now|
NATA Perspective Drawing Practice Questions
NATA drawing questions include an understanding of perspective drawing. Students will get tested on their ability to draw sketches from a perspective drawing. The NATA drawing tests the applicant's ability to draw perspective sketches from memory. The table below has some images that students can practise to score better at NATA Perspective drawing questions:
|NATA Perspective Drawing Questions Sample-1||Download now|
|NATA Perspective Drawing Questions Sample-2||Download now|
|NATA Perspective Drawing Questions Sample-3||Download now|
|NATA Perspective Drawing Questions Sample-4||Download now|
|NATA Perspective Drawing Questions Sample-5||Download now|
Tips for NATA Drawing Preparation
Students can check out the tips below to learn how to score well for nata drawing questions given in the exam:
- Practice memory drawing, perspective drawing,3D composition drawing, scale and proportions, sense of perspective drawing, and effects of light and shadow.
- Practice drawing on A4 sheets.
- Practice frequently to increase your speed during the drawing test.
- Practice with dry colours to score better during the NATA 2023 exam.
- Draw your sketches with a light hand to not waste time erasing mistakes.
- Important facts regarding famous national and international architects.
- Important facts regarding important architectural creations.
Read More: NATA Preparation 2023
Syllabus for NATA Drawing Test
NATA drawing questions will be structured based on the syllabus itself. The syllabus for the NATA Drawing Test has been listed below:
- Scale, proportion and geometric composition of objects.
- Basic knowledge of shape, building forms and elements, aesthetics, colour texture, harmony, and contrast.
- Conceptualization and Visualization through structuring objects in memory.
- Drawing of patterns - both geometrical and abstract.
- 2D and 3D composition drawing form transformations which include knowledge of union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces, and volumes.
- Generating plan, elevation, and 3D views of objects.
- Ability to Create 2D and 3D compositions by using shapes and forms.
- Perspective drawing.
- Sketching of urbanscape and landscape
- Ability to draw objects present in daily life, fan, cup, chairs from memory.
Exam Pattern for NATA Drawing Test
Some important facts related to the NATA drawing test are given in the table below:
|Duration of NATA drawing section||90 Minute Test|
|Total marks for NATA drawing test||80 Marks|
|No of Questions||2 Questions|
|Marks for each question||40 Marks Each|
|Mode of examination||Pen and Paper based on an A4 size Paper.|
|Medium of Examination||English|