NATA counselling would take place after the results are announced by Council Of Architecture. No separate counselling would be held for NATA 2021. Candidate needs to book slot timing for further rounds of NATA 2021 Procedure. The Counselling dates for NATA 2021 will be released soon. The NATA 2021 counselling dates of different institutes will be declared individually. Only the candidates who have secured the cut-off marks or more will be proceeding to the counselling rounds.
NATA Counselling 2021
The NATA 2021 Exam is conducted by the Council of Architecture as an entrance test for 5-year long B.Arch programs in India. The counselling will be held after the results of the exam come out. Participating universities/institutes will conduct counselling and the interested candidates can check the official website of the NATA 2021 to know more.
The NATA 2021 Result will be announced in the month of September tentatively. After the announcement of the result, the NATA 2021 Counselling will commence. Applicants who qualify the exam will be considered for the NATA 2021 Counselling. Candidates should carry all the necessary documents to the counselling centre as all the required documents would be verified during the time of counselling of NATA 2021. All the required documents would be verified during the time of counselling of NATA 2021. In the case of impersonation, a candidate would be disqualified from NATA 2021 counselling. Make sure that you take all the essential details when you go to the NATA 2021 counselling. Candidates can find out more about the NATA 2021 Counselling below.
Counselling procedure of NATA 2021 will be scheduled tentatively in the month of September, 2021 only after the declaration of the NATA 2021 results. All those candidates who successfully qualify the NATA 2021 exam are eligible to appear in the counselling procedure.
Seats are allotted only to those candidates who will visit the counselling centre and attend the counselling procedure in a complete manner. Steps involved in NATA 2021 counselling procedure are as follows:
Step 1: Online Registration
- The candidates must visit the official website of NATA 2021 and he will find a link for counselling.
- The candidates must enter details such as Name, Date of Birth, Application Number, Roll Number, and Password.
- Thereafter the candidates need to pay the counselling fee of NATA 2021 through Debit Card/Credit Card/E-Challan/Net Banking. After the successful registration of counselling, the candidate needs to login to their account.
Step 2: Online Choice filling and Choice locking
- The candidates can select the colleges and the branch of their choice and need to lock it.
- The candidates need to be careful while choosing the colleges and branch because choice once locked cannot be changed.
- The choices need to be locked before the deadline given by the NATA 2021 committee.
Step 3: Seat Allocation and Document Verification
- Allocation of seats for candidates will be done on the basis of NATA 2021 rank scored by the candidates, vacancies, and choices filled by the candidates.
- The candidates have to pay the requisite amount of fee to confirm the allotment of the seat.
- The officials of NATA 2021 will check all the documents of the candidates and will issue a provisional admission letter to the candidates on completion of the counselling of NATA 2021 procedure.
Step 4: Reporting to the allotted institute
- The candidate has to report to the allotted institute with all the documents.
- If the candidate fails to report to the institute, his/her seat will be cancelled by NATA 2021.
Eligibility for Counselling
Candidates who are qualified in NATA 2021, have to meet the eligibility criteria of the institute in which they are seeking admissions in. Eligibility criteria will be different from state to state and university to university. It is important for the candidates to read and understand the requisite eligibility criteria before applying.
Documents required for Counselling
During the NATA 2021 counselling, candidates will have to carry their original documents along with the two set of photocopies. A list of documents which are listed below is required during the counselling process of NATA 2021. Candidates are suggested to check the list with the respective institutes or counselling authorities before attending the counselling process.
- NATA 2021 Scorecard
- NATA 2021 Admit Card
- Candidate's Counselling Certificate
- Class 10th & 12th Certificate
- SSC Pass Memo
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Candidate Category Certificate
- Integrated Community Certificate
- Candidates 6 Passport Size Photographs
Participating institutes of NATA 2021 are colleges and universities which use NATA scores for admitting candidates to their B.Arch course. These participating institutes currently conduct their own counselling, so process differs across these institutes. Also, candidates planning to take admission to any of these institutes have to apply to each one of them separately.
Seat intakes for State-wise admission through NATA are given below:
Seat intake for University-wise admission through NATA is given below.
|Christ University, Bangalore||40|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts||85|
|Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi||80|