The results for iDAT 2021 will be announced shortly after the exam. Candidates can check the results on the official website. Qualified Candidates can check their names in the merit list prepared on the basis of the performance of candidates in the written test, personal interview, and portfolio assessment.
Candidates who have applied for Lateral entry need not write the written examination. Their admission will be done on the basis of their performance in the personal interview and portfolio assessment rounds.
Candidates can seek admission based on the merit list and by attending the iDAT 2021 Counselling process.
Steps to check iDAT 2021 Results:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Indian Institute of Arts and Design.
- Step 2: Click on the IIAD Entrance exam results.
- Step 3: Enter your application form number and get your results.
- Step 4: Download and save your results for future reference.
- IIAD Scholarships:
- Scholarships are given to meritorious students on the following basis:
- Candidates with a minimum of 70% aggregate in their Class XII Examination are eligible to apply for the Scholarship at the time of submitting the Application Form to IIAD.
- Scholarships are also given to candidates based on their performance in the IIAD Entrance Examination comprising iDAT (Written Test) and Studio Simulation.
- Note: Scholarship Form can be downloaded from the official website and must be submitted along with the completed Application Form. Students awaiting for Class XII results can also submit the Scholarship Form along with the Application Form.