February 24, 2021: Results for CSIR NET June 2020 which was conducted on November 19, 21, 26 and 30, 2020 has been announced today by NTA. Direct link for the same is given below.
This section contains the release date of CSIR NET result 2020, also step by step procedure on how to check the results, details mentioned on the scorecard and details regarding the merit list.
Two separate CSIR NET merit lists or CSIR NET result 2020, one comprising of the candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF-NET) and the second, of those candidates qualifying the Eligibility Test for Lectureship (LS-NET), are made available based on their performance in the Test.
How to Download CSIR NET 2020 Result
- Step 1: The candidates need to visit the official website i.e. csirhrdg.res.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link provided for CSIR NET Result 2020.
- Step 3: The results page will open.
- Step 4: You have to enter your Roll No, Date of Birth and Captcha Code to check the CSIR NET Result.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Submit’ button. CSIR NET Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: You will have to download the CSIR NET 2020 result scorecard too.
Contents of CSIR NET Result 2020 PDF
- Number of Candidates Appeared
- Reservation and Relaxation
- Difficulty Level of the Exam
- Reservation Norms
Details Mentioned on CSIR NET Scorecard/Result 2020
The following information is available in the result of CSIR NET 2020 for the candidates to check:
- Candidate’s Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Rank scored by that candidate
- Name of the course for which the aspirant appeared
- Marks secured by the candidate in each paper
- Total marks
Merit List for CSIR NET 2020 Exam
- 2 separate merit lists have been published by the Council one for JRF and the other for Lectureship NET.
- Merit list is prepared based on the candidates’ performance in the CSIR UGC NET 2020.
- Candidates qualifying for JRF (NET) will also be eligible for Lectureship (NET) subject to fulfilling the UGC Eligibility criteria.
- Candidates qualifying for Lectureship will be eligible for recruitment as Lecturers as well as for Junior Research Fellowship in a Scheme/Project, if otherwise suitable. However, they will not be eligible for Regular JRF-NET Fellowship.
- Candidates qualifying for the award of JRF (NET) will receive fellowship either from CSIR or UGC as per their assignment or from the Schemes with which they may find an association.
- Candidates declared eligible for Junior Research Fellowship under the UGC scheme and Lectureship will be governed by UGC rules/regulations in this regard.
- The fellowship to successful candidates will be effective from 1st January 2020 with the validity period of 2 years for joining the fellowship under the CSIR Scheme.
CSIR NET Result Statistics - 2019
Some of the previous year's CSIR NET result 2020 statistics from last year are mentioned below.
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) - 37% of the candidates cleared the CSIR NET 2019.
- Lectureship - 63% of the candidates qualified for the Lectureship test for CSIR NET 2019.
CSIR NET Cut Off
All aspirants must meet the cut-off set by the authorities to be eligible for the position. The cut off for all categories like unreserved, OBC, SC, ST and PH, is different under respective streams and will be published online after a few weeks of CSIR NET result declaration.
How To Check CSIR NET Cut Off
Candidates can view the CSIR NET cut off from the official website. Follow the steps below to check the cut-off.
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Scroll to the 'News and Announcement" section on the homepage.
- Step 3: Click on the link.
- Step 4: You will be presented with a PDF which you can download.