The CSIR NET 2021 Admit Card will be made available online by the first week of June, 2021. The exam is likely to be held in the second and third weeks of June, 2021. The admit card is expected to be available online till the date of the exam. Anyhow, it is better to download it as early as possible. Candidates can easily download the admit card by following the steps mentioned in this article.
CSIR NET 2021 Admit Card Highlights
Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the CSIR NET exam unless they produce the valid CSIR NET Admit Card 2021 at the exam centres along with ID proof in original and a self-attested photocopy of the same.
Note: The CSIR NET Admit Card 2021 will not be sent through the post for any of the candidates by the authority, they should download it themselves from the official website.
Steps to Download CSIR NET 2021 Admit Card
Step 1: Visit the official site of CSIR NET.
- Step 2: Click on the Admit card download link.
- Step 3: Enter the Application number and password.
- Step 4: Then the CSIR NET 2021 Admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Step 5: Click on the download button. Take a printout of a couple of copies of the same and preserve it until the end of the CSIR NET 2021 exam process.
Details mentioned on CSIR NET 2021 Admit Card
There would some details mentioned on the CSIR NET admit card 2021 which the students must verify for its accuracy before the exam dayInformation Provided on the Admit Card are as follows.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Registration Number of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- CSIR NET 2021 Exam Centre Name and Address
- Exam Session and Time of Reporting
- Signature and Photo of the Candidate
- General Guidelines for Exam Day
Discrepancies in CSIR NET Admit Card 2021
- After downloading the CSIR NET 2021 admit card, the candidate should go through the details of the admit card thoroughly.
- If any candidate finds any discrepancies, he/she should immediately contact the authorities and get it corrected to avoid any inconvenience on the day of the exam that may lead to candidates' disqualification.
- Only CSIR has the authority to change the exam venue and any request from the candidates to do so after submitting the application form will not be entertained by the CSIR HRDG.
- Helpline Numbers: If you have any queries or confusion, feel free to contact the CSIR HRDG at [email protected]csirhrdgd.res.in or 0110 - 25848155. Click Here To Download CSIR NET Admit Card 2021
- During all the communications to the CSIR HRDG, the candidates are supposed to mention the details such as Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Application Online Number, Subject, the medium of exam and centre for the examination as filled in the application form.
- Failing to produce a valid admit card along with the ID proof at the exam centre might lead to cancellation of the candidature of the applicant.
CSIR NET Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates should be there at the designated Exam Centre at least 15 to 30 Minutes before the reporting time to avoid any confusion at the last minute. Candidates should keep in mind that they will not be allowed to enter the examination after 30 minutes from the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates should carry the printed copy of their CSIR NET 2021 Admit Card. And, it is valid only if the photograph and signatures are clear and legible.
- There are some additional documents required to be carried along with CSIR NET admit card 2021. Candidates must carry any one of the original and a self-attested photocopy of the photo ID proof, like Voter ID, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, etc.
- Candidates must read the instructions mentioned on the hall ticket carefully and follow them strictly during the examination.