CTET 2019 Results
***CTET Results have been released by the CBSE. Scroll down for the official link for CTET 2019 Results***
CTET 2019 Results - Steps to download:
- Step 1: For downloading the results candidates need to visit the official website at www.ctet.nic.in CTET 2019.
- Step 2: Click on the link ‘latest news’ and then click on the ‘CTET 2019 Result’ headline. The candidate will be directed to a new page.
- Step 3: Candidates need to provide details of roll number, father’s name or other details as asked on the page and click on ‘submit’.
- Step 4: After clicking submit, your result will appear on the screen. Download and print the same for future reference.
CTET 2019 Results - Important Highlights:
- Authority: CTET Certificate to all successful candidates were awarded by the appropriate Government conducting the Test.
- Certificate Details: The certificate should contain the details like name of the candidate, address of the candidate, date of birth, Registration No., year/month of award of Certificate, marks obtained in each Paper, class level of its validity (Class I to V, class VI to VIII or both) and in case of classes VI to VIII, the subject area (Science and Mathematics, Social Studies, etc.).
- Security of Certificate: The certificate was generated electronically with adequate security features. Appropriate authorities may consider issuing de-materialized CTET certificates as a security feature to avoid any kind of malpractice.
***Download Results @ CTET Results 2019 Official link***
- Validity Period: The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certificate for arrangement will be seven years from the date of affirmation for all classifications.
- Attempts: No limitation on the number of attempts, Candidates who have qualified the exam also can give another attempt at improving the score.
- Acquiring a photocopy of Marks Statement/Certificate: A candidate can get a copy of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by paying the endorsed expense through Demand Draft(DD) in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, drawn on any nationalized bank, being payable at Delhi. Arrangement for applying for copy marks explanation/testament is accessible on CTET official site i.e. www.ctet.nic.in
Time for the issue of duplicate document
Amount (per document)
Within 14 working days
Rs.200 + Rs. 35 (Postal Charges)
- Acquiring a photocopy of OMR Sheet: The Candidates can likewise look for a photocopy of their OMR Sheet(Answer Sheet) of CTET by paying the charge of Rs.500 per OMR, by the method for Demand Draft for Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education drawn on any Nationalized Bank and payable at Delhi.