BHU UET Answer Key 2023 will be released by the Banaras Hindi University, Uttar Pradesh, on its official website. Candidates will require their email ID and password to log into the BHU portal and download the BHU UET Answer Key 2023 in PDF format. Candidates will be able to raise any objections to the BHU UET entrance exam answer key.
Once all the objections have been considered, the BHU UET 2023 final answer key will be released by Banaras Hindu University, UP, on their official website.
|BHU UET Result 2023||BHU UET Cutoff Marks 2023|
Latest Updates on BHU UET
- Feb 15, 2023: BHU UET application form 2023 can be filled out by Mar 12, 2023, on the official website.
Table of Contents
- BHU UET Answer Key 2023 Important Dates
- How to Download the BHU UET Answer Key 2023
- Details Mentioned in the BHU UET Answer Key 2023
- Steps to Challenge the BHU UET Answer Key 2023
- BHU UET Answer Key 2023 Marking Scheme
- Challenging the BHU UET Answer Key 2023
BHU UET Answer Key 2023 Important Dates (Tentative)
BHU UET Answer Key 2023 tentative dates are listed below.
|BHU UET 2023 Exam||
Phase 1: Jul 15 - Aug 10, 2023
Phase 2: Aug 4 - Aug 6, 2023
Phase 3: Aug 7 - Aug 10, 2023
Phase 4: Aug 17 - Aug 20, 2023
Phase 5: Aug 21 - Aug 23, 2023
Phase 6: Aug 24 - Aug 30, 2023
|BHU UET 2023 Provisional Answer Key Release||Sep 8, 2023|
|BHU UET 2023 Final Answer Key Release||To be Announced|
How to Download the BHU UET Answer Key 2023
Candidates refer to the steps mentioned below, on how to download the BHU UET Answer Key 2023:
- Step 1: Visit the official Banaras Hindu University website: bhuonline.in
- Step 2: Log into the BHU portal using your email ID and password.
- Step 3: A list of answer keys will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: Click on the “BHU UET Answer Key” link.
- Step 5: Download the answer key in PDF format.
Details Mentioned in the BHU UET Answer Key 2023
The following details are mentioned in the BHU UET Answer Key 2023:
- Name of the course
- Course code number
- Question numbers and their correct answer
- Paper’s marking scheme
- Set or section of the question paper
Steps to Challenge the BHU UET Answer Key 2023
Candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned below if they want to raise objections to the BHU UET Answer Key 2023:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of BHU
- Step 2: Click on “Challenge Answer Key”
- Step 3: Log in using your email ID and password
- Step 4: Click on the link for BHU UET 2023
- Step 5: The answer key, question paper and candidate’s marked answers will appear
- Step 6: Select the question ID from the objection section
- Step 7: The various questions will appear with checkboxes
- Step 8: Select the appropriate checkboxes and click on “Save Your Claims”
- Step 9: Click on “Choose File” to upload your documents
- Step 10: Next, click on “Pay Fee and Save your claims”
- Step 11: Finally, click on “Click here to Pay the Fee” to make the online payment
BHU UET Answer Key 2023 Marking Scheme
The marking scheme for BHU UET 2023 is mentioned below:
|Every Correct Answer||+3 Marks|
|Every Wrong Answer||-1 Mark|
|Unattempted Question||0 Marks|
Challenging the BHU UET Answer Key 2023
Once the objections have been raised, the conducting authority will evaluate all the challenges to the answer key, and release the final answer key accordingly. Candidates need to keep the following in mind while raising objections to the BHU UET Answer Key 2023:
- Candidates will have to pay a processing fee of INR 100 for each objection raised. The payment can only be done online via debit/credit card and net banking. The processing fee will be refunded if the objections are found to be valid.
- The university will release the BHU UET Final Answer Key 2023 once all the objections have been considered and evaluated.