The CS Executive Entrance Test is popularly known as CSEET. The ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) conducts the CS Executive Entrance Test. CSEET is conducted 4 times a year mostly in the month of January, May, July and November. To get more information about CS Executive Entrance Test 2021, go through the full article.
Latest News on ICSI CSEET 2021
- ICSI CSEET 2021 July Session to Occur Online in Remotely-Proctored Mode - Published on Jun 19, 2021
- CSEET 2021 November Session Application Forms Released - Published on Jun 17, 2021
- ICSI CSEET 2021 May Session Results Out; Check Now - Published on May 20, 2021
- ICSI CSEET 2021 Application Form Released - Published on May 20, 2021
- Jun 19, 2021: The CSEET July 2021 session will be conducted as a remote-proctored online test to account for the lockdown or curfew rules during the ongoing pandemic.
- Jun 17, 2021: The registrations for the ICSI CSEET 2021 November session have started. The last date to apply is Oct 15. The exam will be held on Nov 13.
- May 20, 2021: The results for ICSI CSEET May 2021 exam have been released. Candidates can check their results by logging in.
- May 20, 2021: The registrations for ICSI CSEET July 2021 have started. The last date to apply for the exam is June 15, 2021. The exam is scheduled to be held online on July 10, 2021.
- What is CSEET?
- CSEET 2021 Exam Date
- CSEET 2021 Notification
- CSEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- CSEET 2021 Registration
- CSEET 2021 Exam Pattern
- CSEET 2021 Syllabus
- CSEET 2021 Admit Card
- CSEET 2021 Result
- CSEET 2021 Cut-Off Marks
- CSEET 2021 Books
- CSEET Contact Information
What is CSEET?
The ICSI CS executive entrance test is an entrance examination held by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India for direct admissions of applicants aspiring for CS executive courses. Candidates who are 12th passed, graduates and postgraduates can apply for the ICSI CSEET on their official website.
CS Executive Entrance Test 2021 Highlights
The following table shows the highlights of CS Executive Entrance Test 2021:
|Full-Form||CS Executive Entrance Test|
|Name of the Exam Authority||Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)|
|Level of the Examination||National Level|
|Mode of Examination||Online as well as Offline|
|The language used in the Examination||English|
|Purpose of the Examination||Training and Certifying candidates who aspire to become Company Secretaries in India|
|Number of Cities Examination is conducted||58 cities in India|
|Helpdesk Contact No.||022-25893793/022-25891333|
CSEET 2021 Exam Date
Candidates can refer the below-mentioned table to know more about the ICSI CS Executive 2021 important dates:
|May 2021 session||July 2021 session||November 2021 session||January 2021 session|
|CS Executive Entrance test Registration start date||Jun 17, 2021||May 20, 2021||Jun 17, 2021||Oct 16, 2020|
|CS Executive Entrance test Registration last date||April 15, 2021||Jun 15, 2021||Oct 15, 2021||Dec 15, 2021|
|CS Executive Entrance Test Exam Dates||May 8, 2021||Jul 10, 2021 (Remote-Proctored Online Test)||Nov 13, 2021||Jan 9, 2021|
|Result declaration date||May 20, 2021||To be announced||To be announced||Jan 18, 2021|
CSEET 2021 Notification
Candidates can go through the latest CS Executive Notifications released by the ICSI mentioned below:
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has discarded the CS foundation program.
- The CSEET Nov 2021 registrations will end on Oct 15, 2021. Only candidates who register on or before this date will be eligible for the exam scheduled on Nov 13, 2021.
- The registrations for the CSEET Jul 2021 Session have ended on Jun 15, 2021. The Jul 2021 exam is scheduled to be held on Jul 10, 2021.
CSEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to check the CS Executive 2021 eligibility criteria before beginning with the registration process. If an aspirant does not fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria cited by the ICSIauthorities, then he/she will not be eligible for the CS Executive 2021.
- A candidate must be passed/ must have appeared in Senior Secondary examination(10+2) or in any of the equivalent qualifying examinations.
- Candidates have to clear ICSI CSEET 2021 in order to become eligible for registration of the CS Executive 2021 programme.
- Candidates who live in India can apply for the CS Executive entrance test 2021.
- Candidates who are Foreign Nationals are not eligible for this.
- A candidate should not be below 17 years in order to be eligible for the CS Executive entrance test 2021.
CSEET 2021 Registration Process
Candidates aspiring must know that CS Executive Entrance test 2021 registration process can be done only through online mode. To register for ICSI CSEET 2021, applicants can go through below mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website of ICSI.
- Click on the ‘Online Services’ and then click on ‘Register for CEET’.
- A new page will be opened where the candidate has to check if he/she has all the documents required and then put a tick mark on those boxes.
- After that click on ‘Proceed To CSEET Registration’.
- Fill all the basic details asked such as name, phone number, email-ID, qualification details and fee details.
- Then, the candidate has to upload his/her mandatory documents as specified.
- Preview the application once and check it thoroughly.
- After checking the application, hit the ‘Confirm Application’ button.
- Select the payment mode.
- After the payment process is successful, a transaction ID is generated.
- Applicants should take a note of this transaction ID for future reference.
After a successful CS Executive entrance test 2021 registration process, candidates will be informed on registered email/phone number that they have been registered in ICSI CSEET.
CS Executive Entrance Test 2021 Registration Fee
The CS Executive Entrance test 2021 registration fee is INR 1000 per student per appearance.
Along with this, the authority has provided fee concessions for the applicants who belong to the categories of permanent disability cases, physically handicapped or widows and wards of martyrs, serving / retired personnel of Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and all paramilitary forces, Scheduled castes/Scheduled tribes.
The below table shows the fee concession for candidates belonging to special category:
|Category||Concession in percentage|
|Widows and wards of martyrs||100%|
|Serving / retired personnel of Indian Army||50%|
|Students from Union territories of Jammu Kashmir and Ladakh||100%|
|ICSI Staff and wards/ spouse of ICSI staff||75%|
|Students from other Northeastern parts of India, Andaman and Nicobar Island and Himachal Pradesh||50%|
|ICLS officers/officers and staff of MCA and affiliated offices||100%|
CS Executive Entrance Test 2021 Documents Required
.Applicants who fail to generate the required documents will not be eligible to appear for CSEET 2021. Candidates must have below mentioned documents during the CS Executive Entrance Test 2021 registration process.
|Document||Size of the Document||Format|
|Photograph of the candidate||20kb to 50kb||.jpg/.png|
|Signature of the candidate||10kb to 20kb||.jpg/.png|
|DOB Certificate (10th pass certificate)||Should be less than 2MB||.jpg/.png/.pdf|
|Admit Card/Hall Ticket of 10+2 Examination (if appearing)||Should be less than 2MB||.jpg/.png/.pdf|
|Pass certificate/mark sheet of 10+2 Examination||Should be less than 2MB||.jpg/.png/.pdf|
|Category Certificate for candidates belonging to special category||Should be less than 2MB||.jpg/.png/.pdf|
Along with the above-mentioned certificates, candidates are advised to keep Aadhar card/pan card/passport/license card along with them during the time of the registration process.
CSEET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must know that there will be negative marking for the CSEET 2021. Applicants need to be familiar with the latest updates and changes in the CS Executive entrance test 2021 exam pattern and syllabus contents up to the date of examination.
The ICSI CSEET 2021 exam pattern is divided into two parts - Computer-based test(CBT) and Vivo Voice.
CS Executive Entrance Test 2021 Exam Pattern for CBT
Applicants can refer the below points to understand about the CSEET 2021 Exam Pattern for CBT:
- A computer-based test will be held
- The examination will be conducted via online mode.
- The total number of marks for this test will be 170 marks.
- The duration of the test will be 120 minutes.
- There are a total of 4 subjects which have to be studied for the test.
- Only Multiple choice questions(MCQs)/ Objective type questions will be asked.
The below table shows the distribution of marks with respect to the subjects:
|Name of the Subject||Total Number of Questions||Number of 1 Mark Questions||Number of 2 Marks Questions||Total Marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning||35||20||15||50|
|Economic and Business Environment||35||20||15||50|
CS Executive Entrance Test 2021 Exam Pattern for Viva Voice
Applicants can refer the below points to understand about the CSEET 2021 Exam Pattern for Viva Voice:
- This exam is based on communication and presentation skills and the marks will be assigned to the candidate based on this.
- The total number of marks for CSEET 2021 Viva Voice will be 30 marks.
- The duration of the exam is 15 minutes.
- This exam will be conducted through Artificial Intelligence(AI) or through videos which have already been recorded at the designated centers, simultaneously/immediately after the CSEET 2021 CBT.
CSEET 2021 Syllabus
The ICSI authority has designed the CS Executive Entrance Test 2021 syllabus. Since this is a national level entrance examination, the competition is really high. Before starting the preparation for the entrance exam, it is a necessity to go through the CS Executive Entrance Test 2021 syllabus. Candidates can go through the list of CS Executive Entrance Test 2021 syllabus which is mentioned below:
The main purpose of this subject is to check the candidate’s business communication skills and his/her knowledge of English Grammar. The below-mentioned topics need to be studied by the candidate for CSEET 2021:
- Essentials of good English
- Business Correspondence
- CS Executive Entrance Test 2021 Result
Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
This paper is likewise divided into two parts - Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. Each part consists of 25 marks. Candidates can refer to the topics of both the parts which is mentioned below:
- Indian Constitution
- Elements of General Laws (Indian Contract Act and Law of Torts)
- Elements of Company Secretaries Legislation
- Elements of Company Law
- Legal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
Economic and Business Environment
This paper is also divided into two parts - Economics and Business Environment. Each part consists of 25 marks. The topics covered in this paper are mentioned below:
- Basics of Demand and Supply and Forms of Market Competition
- National Income Accounting and Related Concepts
- Indian Union Budget
- Indian Financial Markets
- Indian Economy
- Indian Economy
- Business Environment
- Key Government Institutions
Current Affairs, Presentation and Communication Skills(Viva Voice)
This paper is divided into two parts - current affairs consisting of 20 marks and presentation and communication skills(viva voice) which consists of 30 marks.
- Current affairs of national and international importance
Presentation and Communication Skills(Viva Voice)
- Listening Skills
- Communication Skills - Written
- Communication Skills- Oral
CSEET 2021 Admit Card
The applicants who have registered for CSEET 2021 can download the CS Executive Entrance Test 2021 admit card from the online website of ICSI. Below is the given step-by-step guide to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website of ICSI.
- Enter the give User ID and Password and then click on ‘Submit’.
- After entering valid credentials the CS Executive Entrance Test 2021 admit card will be generated on the screen.
- Go through all the details given on the admit card thoroughly.
- Download the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to keep the CSEET 2021 admit card safely for the day of examination.
CSEET 2021 Result
Only candidates who have appeared for CSEET 2021, can check their results after the test. Although, ICSI has not yet updated how applicants can be familiar with the CS Executive Entrance Test 2021 result. Like every CS results aspirants can check the results on the official website of ICSI once updated. Candidates who clear the CSEET 2021 and qualify in the same, can go further for the CS Executive registration process.
CSEET 2021 Cutoff Marks
The CS Executive Entrance Test 2021 Cutoff marks is given below. Candidates need to score minimum marks to qualify for the CS Executive programme.
- A minimum of 40% has to be scored by the candidates for the CSEET CBT.
- The minimum CS Executive Entrance Test percentage to be scored is 50%.
- Aspirants have to score a total of 50% marks in aggregate(CBT + Viva Voice).
Final Instructions to the Candidates
- Applicants must fill the Aadhar number, 10+2 Admit Card/Hall Ticket number, year of appearance, date of birth and other details during CSEET 2021 registration process.
- Candidates need to ensure that they upload the scanned documents according to the requirements specified by the authorities.
CSEET 2021 Reference Books
As the CSEET is a national level exam, the competition is really high. In order to crack the exam and score good marks, it is a necessary thing for a candidate to go through CS Executive Entrance Test 2021 reference books. Few reference books might also have CSEET previous papers, which will make an aspirant come to know about the marking scheme, difficulty level, type of questions, etc. of the examination. Reading books and solving papers will also improve an aspirant’s speed and precision and would help him/her to solve CS Executive Entrance Test 2021 paper easily. Applicant can go through the below table to find out CS Executive Entrance Test 2021 reference books:
|Name of the Book||Publisher/Author|
|E BOOK CSEET All four books combo pack||CA CS Cart|
|MCQs on Tax Law||Taxmann|
|Economic and Commercial Laws||CS Anoop Jain|
|Current Affairs Presentation and Skills||CA CS Cart|
|Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning||ICSI|
Helpdesk Phone No.: 022-25893793/022-25891333
Address: 201-202, Sai Plaza Complex, Above Vijay Sales,
Ghodbunder Road,Near Kapurbavadi Junction,
Opposite Cine Wonder Mall, THANE(WEST) 400607
Official Website: www.icsi.edu