- The last date to apply for the AKNUCET 2020 without late fee is extended to August 17, 2020. The last date to apply for the examination with late fee of (INR 500 + Registration fee) is August 30, 2020.
- What is NANNAYACET?
- NANNAYACET 1970 Exam Date
- NANNAYACET 1970 Eligibility Criteria
- NANNAYACET 1970 Application Form Released
- NANNAYACET 1970 Exam Centres
- NANNAYACET 1970 Admit Card
- NANNAYACET 1970 Exam Pattern
- NANNAYCET 1970 Result
- NANNAYACET 1970 Counselling
What is NANNAYACET?
Adikavi Nannaya University conducts Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (AKNUCET/NANNAYACET), which is a University Level Entrance Test organized every year for admissions into various Post Graduation Courses offered by the university. Through NANNAYACET the University offers admission into various Postgraduation courses in the field of Arts and Science.
NANNAYACET 1970 Highlights
|Exam Name||Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test|
|Acronym||AKNUCET / NANNAYACET|
|Conducting body||Adikavi Nannaya University|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Mode||Offline i.e. Pen and Paper-based Test (PBT)|
NANNAYACET 1970 Exam Dates
Candidates are advised to go through the important dates associated with NANNAYACET 1970.
- Registration: Application Form will be available on the official website of Adikavi Nannaya University, you can register for NANNAYACET/AKNUCET from March 11, 2020 and the last date to submit the Application Form will be August 17, 2020.
- Admit Card: You can download the hall ticket through the University official website.
- Examination: The conducting authority will be announcing the exam dates shortly after the national lockdown is lifted.
- Results: You can check the results through the University official website.
- Counselling: The candidates who clear the NANNAYACET 1970 will be called for the counselling.
|Application Form Start Date||March 11, 2020|
|Application Form Last Date||without fine up to August 17, 2020, with fine up to August 30, 1970|
|Admit Card Availability||To be announced|
|NANNAYACET 1970 Date|
|Commencement of Counselling|
NANNAYACET 1970 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria defined by the organizing authorities for NANNAYACET 1970 exam before attempting the application. The criteria are defined by the Adikavi Nannaya University board. Mentioned below are the grounds of eligibility qualification for the NANNAYACET 1970 exam.
- If you have already obtained your UG degree or you are appearing for your final semester exam, you are eligible to apply.
- You need a minimum of 50% marks in Group Subjects for admission into all Arts, M.Ed. and Science and Engineering Courses.
- For SC and ST candidates, a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in group subjects is sufficient.
- If you are from other Universities recognized by any state or central government you will be considered for admission into the PG Arts and Science courses at AKNU only if you have a three-year Bachelor Degree with the required minimum percentage of marks by NANNAYACET.
- If you have got a Bachelor Degree by Distance Education without 10+2+3 pattern you are eligible for admission into P.G. Courses, provided they submit a residence certificate.
- Bachelor Degree of B. A/ B.Sc./ B. Com/ B.Litt. and B.L from Universities other than those in the state of Andhra Pradesh is acceptable provided they are recognized by Govt.
- The minimum age required to apply for the exam is 21 years. There is no specified upper age limit.
Eligibility Criteria for Specific Course with Test Code
Mentioned below is the detailed description of the eligibility criteria for specific courses:
|Test Code & Name||Course Code & Name||Eligibility|
|101- Life Sciences||10101: M.Sc. Biochemistry||B.Sc./B.Sc. (Vocational) Chemistry/ Biochemistry as one of the three subjects (as main wherever applicable) and B.Sc. (Vocational) with Food Science & Quality Control|
|10102: M.Sc. Biotechnology||B.Sc./B.Sc. (Vocational) with any two of the following subjects: Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology Chemistry, Microbiology, Env. Sciences, Human Genetics, Fisheries, Aquaculture and Mathematics, B.Sc. (Vocational) with Food Science & Quality Control.|
|10103: M.Sc. Botany||B.Sc. with Botany and any other two science subjects including vocational subjects.|
|10104: M.Sc Aquaculture||B.Sc. with Zoology (as main wherever applicable) and any other two science subjects / B.Sc. with Aquaculture, Fisheries, and Industrial Fisheries.|
|10105: M.Sc. Zoology||B.Sc with.Zoology (as main wherever applicable) and any other two science subjects/B.Sc. with Aquaculture, Fisheries and Industria fisheries.|
|10106: M.Sc. Microbiology||B.Sc./B.Sc. Vocational with a combination of any two of the following subjects: Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Human Genetics, Environmental Sciences, Home Science, Dairy Sciences, Fisheries, Appl. Nutrition, Nutrition & Dietetics, Biotechnology, Medical Lab Technology, Public Health, Nursing, Plant Protection, Agriculture and Horticulture, Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Home Science.|
|10107: M.Sc Clinical Nutrition||B.Sc with any life science subject as one of the subjects in part II / B.Sc. Home Science / B.Sc (Vocational) food science and quality control / B.Sc Nutrition as one of the subjects|
|102- Physical Sciences||10201: M.Sc.Physics||B.Sc.with Physics (as main wherever applicable), Mathematics and any other non-biological science subject.|
|10202: MSc Geophysics|
|10203: M.Sc Electronics||B.Sc., with Electronics (as main wherever applicable), Mathematics and any other subject. B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics and any other subject with P.G. Diploma in Electronics|
|103- Mathematical Sciences||10301: M.Sc. Applied Mathematics||B.A/B.Sc.with Mathematics (as main wherever applicable)|
|10302: M.Sc. Mathematics||B.A/B.Sc.with Mathematics (as main wherever applicable)|
|10303: M.Sc. Computer Science||(i) Mathematics as a course of study at 10+2 level; and (ii) Three-year B.Sc. degree programme with Mathematics and computer science / Three year B.C.A. degree programme|
|104- Chemical Sciences||10401: M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry||B.Sc./B.Sc. (Vocational) with Chemistry /Applied Chemistry as one of the Subjects.|
|10402: M.Sc.M.Sc. Organic Chemistry|
|10403: M.Sc. Physical Chemistry||B.Sc. /B.Sc. (Vocational) with Chemistry / Applied Chemistry and Mathematics & Physics as the other two subjects.|
|105- Geology||10501: M.Sc. Geology (Petroleum Exploration)||B.Sc. with Geology|
|201- Humanities & Social Sciences||20101: M.Com.||B.Com. (Including vocational and restructured courses), B.B.M.|
|20102: M.A. Economics||B.A. with Economics as one of the subjects|
|20110: M.A. Econometrics||B.A. with Economics as one of the subjects|
|20104: M.A. History||Any graduate degree recognized by Adikavi Nannaya University.|
|20105: M.A. in Political Science|
|20106: M. A. Public Administration|
|20107: M.A. Psychology|
|20108: M.A. Social Work|
|20109: M.Ed. – (2 years duration)||B. Ed., B.Ed (Special Education) degree of any University recognized by NCTE/RCI with an aggregate of 50% marks (Subject to NCTE recognition.|
|202- English||20201: M.A. English||B.A. (special English)/ B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.A.(OL)/ B.F.A./ B.A.L. (with Part-I General English for a minimum of 200 marks or more).|
|203- Telugu||20301: M.A. Telugu||B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./ with Telugu as a subject of study or B.A.(OL) or Bhasha praveena with Part I Telugu of B.A. or B.Com. Or Bhasha Praveena with P.O.L.|
|204- Hindi||20401: M.A. Hindi||Any bachelor degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with Hindi as one of the subjects or any bachelor degree in Arts, Science or Commerce without Hindi as one of the subjects, but with a diploma such as Sahitya Ratna, Bhasha Praveeba or Vidwan or Equivalent to that.|
NANNAYACET 1970 Application Form
Application Form for NANNAYACET 1970 was available on the official website of Adikavi Nannaya University from March 11, 2020 and the last date to submit the Application Form was August 17, 2020.
- Registration Fee: While filling the application form candidates had to pay the registration fee of INR 500 for General candidates and INR 300 for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
- Payment Mode: Application fee shall be paid online through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
|Registration Fee||INR 300 for SC/ ST/ PHC INR 500 for other categories|
Steps to fill the Application Form
- Step 1: Visit the University's official website.
- Step 2: Check for the Application Form link and Click on it.
- Step 3: Register as a New User by providing the basic details, you will receive a Registration number and password.
- Step 4: Fill all the required details correctly.
- Step 5: Proceed to pay the registration fee only through Online payment mode.
- Step 6: After completing the application submission process, take the printout of the final application for generated.
You will have to keep the following details ready before filling the Application form
- Name of the course you are applying for.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if already complete.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
- Category in case of PH/ NCC/ NSS/ SPORTS/ CAP etc.
- Parental Income Up to One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees).
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
NANNAYACET 1970 Exam Centres
NANNAYACET 1970 is conducted in some of the major cities in the state of Andhra Pradesh namely Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Amalapuram, Kakinada, etc. You will have to mention the Test Centre Code and Name of your choice of Test Centre in Online Application Form, you can make 3 choices based on your priority. The candidate must choose the centre that is convenient for him/her.
- The test centre will be allotted based on availability.
- If the number of students is less than 200, You will have to attend the test at Rajamahendravaram test centre only.
- The Venue of the Test Centre will be given in the Admit Card.
The complete list of the exam centres is given in the table below.
List of NANNAYACET 1970 Exam Centre
|Exam Centre Code||Exam Centre Cities|
Map Representation of NANNAYACET Exam Centres
NANNAYACET 1970 Admit Card
NANNAYACET 1970 Admit Card will be available on the Adikavi Nannaya University official website once the availability date has been announced by the official authorities. Admit Card is a very important document for the purpose of official identification of the applicants during the time of exam.
- Download: You will have to download the Hall-Tickets from the University website.
- Id Proof: You must carry anyone government id proof such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the Admit Card.
- Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam hall, failing which you will not be allowed to write the exam.
- Admit Card contains all the details of the applicant and the exact venue of the exam centre.
Steps to Download NANNAYACET 1970 Admit Card
- Step 1: Visit the University official website.
- Step 2: Check for the Admit card link and click on it.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to admit card download page, enter the login credentials.
- Step 4: Admit card will be displayed on the screen download and take the print of the same.
Note: You are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
NANNAYACET 1970 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to go through the NANNAYACET 1970 Exam pattern before attempting the exam.
- The question paper will be in English, whereas the Telugu test paper will be in Telugu.
|NANNAYACET 1970 Exam pattern|
|Mode||Offline i.e. Pen and Paper-based Test (PBT)|
Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
NANNAYACET 1970 Results
The Results for NANNAYACET 1970 Exam will be declared on the university's official website for all category candidates based on qualified marks.
- Scorecard: The result of the candidates will be released on the official website in the form of a Rank card. You will have to download Rank Card from the website only. The result will not be given offline or sent by post to any candidate.
- Ranking: All candidates who have appeared for the Entrance Test will be awarded NANNAYACET 1970 test-wise Ranks as per marks secured in the test appeared.
- Tie Breaker: In case there are two or more candidates who have secured equal or the same marks, the older candidate will be given the preference.
Steps to Check NANNAYA 1970 Result
- Step 1: Visit the University official website.
- Step 2: Check for the Result link and click on it.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to the Result page, enter the login credentials.
- Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen download and take the print of the same for future references.
NANNAYACET 1970 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the qualifying candidates will be called for the AKNUCET 1970 Counselling. The Counselling of AKNUCET 1970 will be held shortly after the declaration of the results according to the merit list. The AKNUCET Counselling will be conducted on the basis of AKNUCET Rank and the score. According to the merit list, you will have to attend the Document Verification Process. Based on the marks scored you will be allocated to desired courses and colleges.