Get complete information on TS EAMCET Counselling Slot Booking 2021 Dates, Last Date, How to Book, Certificate Verification and more. Find the latest updates regarding TS EAMCET Counselling Slot Booking 2021.
In the counselling process for the TS EAMCET, the candidates are required to book a slot before the counselling process begins. As per the latest update, the TS EAMCET 2021 counselling process is yet to be announced. Candidates are requested to check back on this site for more updates related to the TS EAMCET 2021 slot booking with regard to document verification, payment of fees, or seat allotment. Keep in mind, the seat allotment is based on the marks scored and ranks of the candidates as per the rules of the TS EAMCET authorities. Find out about the counselling slot booking procedure for TS EAMCET through this article.
TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling Slot Booking
TS EAMCET stands for the abbreviation of the Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test. Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad, on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will lead the TS EAMCET Exam. The process of TS EAMCET Counselling is online where students can enrol for counselling, pay the counselling fees, document verification, and fill preferences of colleges. They administer the counselling process in three rounds to shortlist the candidates. The candidates who qualified in TS EAMCET and those who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination are eligible for TS EAMCET Counselling. The council will release a specific announcement on its official website specifying the schedule and process of TS EAMCET counselling. They will process the seat allotment of TS EAMCET based on the ranks obtained by the candidates.
TS EAMCET Counselling Procedure
Counselling begins from the registration and ends at the allocation of seats. They will release an official notice after the board has announced the result.
The candidates must complete all the processes to be eligible for the admission process. These comprise:
TS EAMCET Payment of Counselling Fees
The candidates must visit the official website for the registration and pay the requisite fee. Applicants can pay the fees online using a credit/debit card or internet banking of any nationalised bank. The students who belong to the unreserved/general category have to pay INR 1000, whereas those who belong to the reserved category have to pay INR 500. Follow the procedure to pay the counselling fees:
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET Counselling - Online Web Counseling
- Tap on the “Processing Fee Payment” link
- Enter the hall ticket number and rank of TS EAMCET.
- Click on the “Pay Fees” link
- Select the payment mode
- Enter the required details of your credit/debit card or net banking
- Click on “Make Payment” to pay the fees.
Applicants will receive an SMS regarding their payment reference number and a confirmation message of successful fee payment. They must select a date for document verification as instructed.
TS EAMCET Certificate Verification
Candidates must report to the TS EAMCET help centres for verification of their certificates. The authority will issue a receipt of document verification after the successful verification of documents.
Applicants must carry the following documents before proceeding with the document verification round. These include:
- Aadhaar Card
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
- Mark Sheets of all the classes from class 6 onward to the qualifying degree
- TS EAMCET Rank Card
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- For Non-Local candidates, residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for ten (10) years.
- If applicable, candidates must carry the Certification of Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended
- Intermediate or its equivalent Passing Certificate
Documents Required for PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates
- PH-certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are eligible.
- Anglo-Indian - They must bring the certificate issued by Tahsildar of their residence
- NCC & Sports - They must carry the Original Certificates competent authorities had issued.
- Minorities - They must take the SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the headmaster
- Certification of CAP issued by Zila Sainik Welfare Officer - They must carry the Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Certification of Service which the Competent Authority issues for verification(in case of in Servicemen)
TS EAMCET Registration
Once the candidate completes the document verification process, they can proceed with the registration process. These include:
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET- Online Web Counseling
- Tap on the “Candidate Registration” link
- Enter the registration number, TS EAMCET hall ticket number, rank secured in the entrance exam, and date of birth.
- Tap on “Generate Password”
- It will display the screen.
- The candidates must verify all the entered details and create a password for future login purposes.
- Tap on the “Save Password” button to complete the registration process.
- The screen will display a message of “Registration Successful,” post completion of the registration.
TS EAMCET Choice Filling
The candidates must fill their choice of colleges & courses according to their preference. Applicants should log in using their registration number and password and must follow the following steps for choice filling. These are:
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET- Online Web Counseling
- Tap on the “Candidate Login” link
- Log in using your registration number, password, hall ticket number, and date of birth.
- They will send an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP,
- Click on the “Click Here for Option Entry” button.
- Candidates must select the district of their college location.
- Tap on the “Display Option Entry Form” button
- Enter the choices of colleges in order of preference
- Candidates must save their selections after filling all choices which the system will lock after the seat allotment.
TS EAMCET Seat Allotment
The conducting authority will assign the seats to the candidates based on the TS EAMCET score and their choice filling. Candidates must take a printout of the seat allotment letter for future references.
Reporting to the Allotted Institute
Candidates must visit the allocated institute within specified dates along with the provisional’s seat allotment letter and all the required papers. Applicants must note that if they do not report to the allotted institute within a specified date and time, then the authority will drop their admission to the institute.
TS EAMCET Counselling Slot Booking - Highlights
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad, on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education will conduct the TS EAMCET Counselling Slot Booking process.
- Mode of Slot Booking/Counselling: Online.
- Frequency of Exam: Once a year
- Exam Level: State
- Official Website: www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in
TS EAMCET Post Seat Allotment
Sometimes the students do not know what they should do after the conducting body has published the TS EAMCET seat allotment. The authority provides the information so the students must follow the steps for seat allotment.
- The candidates will first have to pay the fee after that the authority allows them their respective seats. They can pay the fees through e challan. Candidates must download the challan for further processes of admission.
- Once the candidate makes the payment, they can download their respective TS EAMCET seat allotment letter. They must download the letter in pdf format. Applicants must take a printout of the allotment letter for future reference.
- Students must accept the allotted seats in online mode. The system will offer the facility for the candidates to take part in the further rounds without losing the previously allocated seats.
- The next step is to report to the institute which the authority has assigned to the candidates. Candidates can pay the remaining tuition fee after informing their respective colleges.