Before taking up the exam, candidates should know about the exam pattern of NID 2020. It will help a candidate to score more in the exam. And can practice through the mock test and previous' years papers. It will make a candidate feasible with time management. The exam pattern tells about the marks distribution for each section.
- NID 2020 Exam Pattern: NID candidate must check out the latest prescribed exam pattern for NID 2020 and prepare accordingly.
- NID 2020 Exam Time Duration: The duration allowed to students to solve the NID 2020 question paper will be total 3 hours. Students should manage their time accordingly.
- Medium: The question paper will be conducted in the English language only.
- NID 2020 Paper Pattern: Students can expect 70 objective and 30 subjective type questions in the NID DAT 2020 question paper.
- NID 2020 Marking Scheme: The marks will vary from 0.5 marks to 4 marks.
- NID 2020 Studio Test: The studio test will be conducted in English language and the test will contain total 100 marks.
- NID 2020 Personal Interview: A personal interview is held after the studio test.
|Section||Marks||Type of questions|
|Section A||Total: 70 marks||Multiple choice objective type questions varying from 0.5 marks to 4 marks each.|
|Section B||Total: 30 marks||Subjective Type questions|
Problem-solving and Creativity based questions test the candidates’ ability to judge, evaluate, integrate, hypothesize, design or construct.
Highlights NID 2020 Exam Pattern:
|Type of Question||Objective MCQ's|
|Total Question||100 Question|
NID 2020 Seat Reservation:
Seats reserved for different categories are listed below:
NID 2020 B.Des - Seat Reservation:
|Total Number of Seats||General (51.5%)||OBC-NCL (27%)||Scheduled Caste (15%)||Scheduled Tribe (7.5%)|
NID M.Des - Seat Reservation:
|Total Number of Seats:||General (51.5%)||OBC-NCL (27%)||Scheduled Caste (15%)||Scheduled Tribe (7.5%)|
|Disciplines with 15 seats each||8||4||2||1|
|Disciplines with 10 seats each||5||3||1||1|
Preparation Tips for NID:
Students must go through the latest prescribed syllabus of NID 2020 carefully and start the preparations accordingly.
Some tips can be useful:
- Prepare a well-defined strategy for your NID 2020 entrance exam preparations and a timetable as per your suitable studying hours.
- Follow the timetable and the strategy consistently and don’t forget to cover up and revise every single topic of NID 2020 syllabus of your preparations.
- One week before the NID 2020 entrance exam, you must be thorough with the concepts and should focus on weaker areas. Last minute revision is also necessary to score better in the NID 2020 exam.
- Choosing the best and right study material for your preparations can prove helpful. Practice previous years' question papers to get familiarized with the exam pattern and to have a clear view of how the NID exams have been conducted in the past.