MITID DAT form 2021 is mandatory to fill if the candidate intends to enrol for MIT admissions 2021. The candidates will have to fill up and submit the form at the official website of MITID DAT from Oct 22, 2020 to Feb 28, 2021. The only mode is online to fill the application form of DAT Exam.
Application Form was available on the official website of MIT Institute of Design from Oct 22, 2020 and the last date to submit the Application Form is Feb 28, 2021. The candidates must pay INR 3540 (INR 3000 +18% GST) for Indian applicants and INR 5310 (INR 4500 + 18% GST) for NRI, PIO, CIO, and Foreign Nationals. Online Payment through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card or Demand Draft in favour of MIT ADT University-MIT Institute of Design.
- The application process for MITID DAT 2021 has started on October 22, 2020. The last date to apply is February 28, 2021. Read the steps mentioned below to apply for the examination.
MITID DAT 2021 Application Process
Step 1: Register for DAT through the official website i.e. http://dat.net.in/index.php?utm_source=
- Step 2: An automated verification link will be sent to your registered email ID. Activate your account by clicking the link.
- Step 3: Provide the required details in the application form.
- Step 4: Upload the passport size photograph, accept the declaration and submit the online application form.
- Step 5: Proceed to payment option and pay INR 3540 (INR 3000 +18% GST) for Indian applicants and INR 5310 (INR 4500 + 18% GST) for NRI, PIO, CIO, and Foreign Nationals
- Online Payment through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Demand Draft in favour of MIT ADT University-MIT Institute of Design. Demand Draft should be sent to the following address:
MIT Institute of Design,
Rajbaug, Loni Kalbhor
Pune Solapur Highway
- Step 6: On scrutiny, verification and acceptance of application form, Admit card will be generated and sent to candidates registered Email Id. Candidates can also download the Admit Card by login to his/ her profile on the DAT portal.
Note: Applications are invited through online mode only. The Design Aptitude Test (DAT) is conducted jointly by MIT Institute of Design MITID Pune and Avantika University Ujjain.