- Application Window: Applicants aspiring to appear for the AIIMS Nursing 2021 exam must apply for the exam in the official website of AIIMS Nursing.
- Availability: Candidates can apply for the exam on the official website once the application is released.
- Application Mode: Candidates have only the option of applying online on the official website. There is no offline application process.
- Eligible Candidates: The candidate must fulfil the eligibility criteria. The application form must be filled correctly and must be submitted at the correct time.
- Correction: The exam centre and other details should be filled correctly. The details once filled cannot be changed.
- Application Fee: The application fee can be paid online using internet banking or using a Debit/Credit card.
- Admit Card: The AIIMS Nursing 2021 admit card can be downloaded from the official website.
- Note: Candidates must give extra attention while filling out the application form to make sure they are filling the correct details. Details in the form cannot be changed after submission.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Application Fee Details
- Fee: The application fees for AIIMS Nursing 2021 vary depending on the exam that the candidate wishes to appear.
- The following table gives information about the application fee for various categories of candidates.
|General/Unreserved (UR)||Rs. 1500|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Rs. 1500|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 1200|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 1200|
Format of Image for AIIMS Nursing 2021 Application
|Image||File Format||File Size||Dimension|
|Photograph of Candidate||JPEG/JPG/PNG||50KB to 100KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature of Candidate||JPEG/JPG/PNG||10KB to 50KB||6cm x 3cm|
Details needed to be filled in the Application Form
- Candidates need to fill in the details like name, date of birth as given in the School Leaving Certificate.
- The documents like recent colour photograph and the signature should be uploaded in the application form in the specified size and format.
- Candidates need to select the stream of study after checking if they are eligible for that course.
- Exam centre can be selected according to the convenience of the candidate.
- Exam dates are different for different categories of the exam. Candidate must check for the date correctly before filling in the application form.
It is advisable for the candidates to check AIIMS Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam. After filling in the application form, candidates can start their preparation for the exam after knowing about the syllabus. Candidates can know about the syllabus in AIIMS Nursing 2021 Syllabus.