AIIMS Nursing 2020 Application Form, Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2020
- What is AIIMS Nursing?
- AIIMS Nursing 2020 Exam Date
- AIIMS Nursing 2020 Eligibility
- AIIMS Nursing 2020 Application Form
- AIIMS Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
- AIIMS Nursing 2020 Admit Card
- AIIMS Nursing 2020 Result
- AIIMS Nusring 2020 Syllabus
- AIIMS Nursing 2020 Exam Centres
- AIIMS Nursing Preparation Books
- AIIMS Nursing 2020 Counselling
What is AIIMS Nursing 2020?
- About: All India Institute Of Medical Sciences is popularly abbreviated as AIIMS. It is an autonomous institution that conducts national level entrance examination for both B.Sc (Hons./Post-Basic) Nursing and M.Sc Nursing courses offered by AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS colleges.
- Admission: Admission to the colleges affiliated to AIIMS is based on the mark secured in AIIMS Nursing entrance exam.
- Courses: Candidates who applied for AIIMS Nursing 2020 will get admitted into various courses offered by various colleges affiliated to AIIMS Medical Board based on the type of exam attempted by them.
- Departments: AIIMS mainly focuses on the field of physical-biological science but also provides courses in the departments of dental, nursing, and healthcare. AIIMS plays a vital role in research as well as constant innovation in education. AIIMS participates in community-based teaching.
- Registration: Candidates can start to register for the entrance exam by visiting the official website of AIIMS Nursing i.e nursing.aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Highlights
|Examination Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Paper and pen-based)|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Exam Date||June 1, 2020.|
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Exam Date
The dates listed below are tentative. Once the official notification of dates is out, candidates can start to apply for the exam by visiting the official website.
- Date of Examination: AIIMS Nursing 2020 entrance exam for B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) will be conducted on 1st June 2020, the entrance exam for B.Sc Nursing (Hons.) on June 1, 2020, and the entrance exam for M.sc Nursing will be held on 1st June 2020.
- Result Date: The results for AIIMS Nursing 2020 will be announced on July 8, 2020. Candidates can view their result after entering registration number and date of birth and take a printout for the same.
- For detailed information on important dates of AIIMS Nursing 2020, candidates please feel free to visit AIIMS Nursing 2020 Important Dates.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to check for the eligibility criteria listed by the AIIMS Nursing Board before applying for the exam. Following are some of the eligibility criteria that are needed to be checked by the candidates
- Different courses have different eligibility criteria.
- Nationality: AIIMS Nursing 2020 candidates aspiring to apply for B.Sc (Hons.) The nursing course must be a citizen of India.
- Equivalent Exam: Candidates must possess a pass certificate of 10+2 or any of the equivalents recognized board exams.
- Qualification: To apply for M.Sc Nursing course, the candidate must have a degree in B.Sc Nursing (Hons./Post-Basic/Post-Certificate).
B.Sc Nursing (Hons.):
- General and OBC category candidates must have 50% aggregate in PCB and English in 10+2 classes and reserved category students get a relaxation of 5%
- Only female candidates can apply for this course.
B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic):
- Must have a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- They should be Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- Must have a degree in B.Sc (Hons/Post-Basic/Post Certificate) Nursing.
- Must secure at least 60% aggregate in the qualifying exam.
To get more information about AIIMS Nursing Eligibility, please visit AIIMS Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria section.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Application Process
Before applying the application form, the candidate should know the process.
- Candidates need to apply the AIIMS Nursing 2020 Application Form online from the official website.
- Applications need to be filled carefully by the candidates.
- The details filled in the application form cannot be changed after submission.
- Application fee should be paid online using a Debit/Credit card.
- The print out of the payment slip can be taken as proof of acknowledgement.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Application Process contains steps to be followed while the candidate starts to fill in the application form.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode: AIIMS Nursing 2020 is an online entrance exam. Candidates do not have a choice of offline examination.
- Questions: AIIMS Nursing 2020 is an objective type of paper for both B.Sc (Hons./Post-Basic). It consists of subjects like physics, chemistry, biology, general knowledge.
- Time Allowed: Time allowed for B.Sc Nursing (Hons.) is two hours and for B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) and M.Sc Nursing is 90 minutes.
- Marks: B.Sc Nursing (Hons.) is conducted for 100 marks, B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) is for 70 marks and M.Sc Nursing for 90 marks. Negative marking is allowed in AIIMS Nursing 2020 entrance exam. Every right answer results in 1 mark and every wrong answer results in the deduction of 1/3rd of a mark.
- Know more details about the exam pattern of AIIMS Nursing 2020, which is given in AIIMS Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Admit Card
- Candidates can download the AIIMS Nursing 2020 Hall Ticket from the official website of AIIMS Nursing.
- The admit card for AIIMS Nursing 2020 will be made available to the candidates from May 20, 2020.
- The AIIMS Nursing 2020 Admit Card is issued for the candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria and filled the application form correctly.
- Candidates must keep their admit card safe for future references.
- Detailed information about the admit card and the steps to be followed for downloading the admit card is given in AIIMS Nursing 2020 Admit Card.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Results
The dates on which the results will be announced are given here. The dates given here are tentative.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of AIIMS Nursing to view/download their results.
- Candidates who have obtained required cut-off can gain admission in the colleges affiliated to AIIMS Board across India.
- The Results for AIIMS Nursing 2020 for M.Sc Nursing course will be released on 1st week of July 2020, the results for B.Sc (Post-Basic) Nursing will be released on the 4th week of June 2020, and the results for B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing will be released on July 8, 2020.
- To know more details on how to view the results is given in AIIMS Nursing 2020 Results section.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Syllabus
Candidates should have a clear idea about the syllabus of the exam that they are going to attend.
- The syllabus for AIIMS Nursing 2020 will be determined and announced by the AIIMS Examination Board.
- AIIMS Nursing 2020 candidates can refer to previous year question papers to get an idea about the kind of questions asked and the exam pattern.
To get more information about AIIMS Nursing Syllabus please go through AIIMS Nursing 2020 Syllabus section.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Exam Centre
- AIIMS Nursing 2020 exam is conducted only in one centre.
- Detailed information about the exam centre is provided in the admit card of the candidate.
- More details about the exam centre can be known by clicking on the AIIMS Nursing 2020 Exam Centre.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Reference Books
- The syllabus for the entrance exam is framed by the AIIMS Nursing Board.
- The syllabus changes every year. Hence, The candidates must know about the reference books that they can use for the preparation of the exam.
- Few reference books are suggested, to check those please visit AIIMS Nursing 2020 Reference Books.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Counselling
- Candidates who have obtained the required cut-off mark can participate in counselling.
- Candidates should carry all the required documents to the counselling for verification.
- Important documents like mark sheets, recent colour passport size photograph, category certificate (if any), etc. should be carried to the counselling.
- More details about the counselling are given in AIIMS Nursing 2020 Counselling.