All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is responsible for conducting AIIMS Nursing 2021, for candidates aspiring to get admission into B.Sc (Hons./Post-Basic) Nursing and M.Sc Nursing courses offered by AIIMS colleges across India.
- Jul 8, 2021: The results for AIIMS 2021 M.Sc Nursing have been announced. The list of candidates called for first round of seat allotment is also released.
- Jul 1, 2021: AIIMS has declared the result of Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Examination 2021.
- Jun 2, 2021: All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has postponed the B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing 2021 examination due to ongoing COVID-19 situation. The exam was earlier scheduled to be held on Jun 27, 2021.
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences announced the exam dates of AIIMS nursing 2021 for BSc (H)- it is June 27, for BSc post-basic & MSc nursing- June 5, 2021.
- What is AIIMS Nursing?
- AIIMS Nursing 2021 Exam Date
- AIIMS Nursing 2021 Eligibility
- AIIMS Nursing 2021 Application Form
- AIIMS Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
- AIIMS Nursing 2021 Admit Card
- AIIMS Nursing 2021 Result
- AIIMS Nursing 2021 Syllabus
- AIIMS Nursing 2021 Exam Centres
- AIIMS Nursing Preparation Books
- AIIMS Nursing 2021 Counselling
What is AIIMS Nursing 2021?
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is an autonomous institution that conducts a national level entrance examination for both B.Sc (Hons./Post-Basic) Nursing and M.Sc Nursing courses offered by AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS colleges. Candidates aspiring to pursue their education at AIIMS, can attempt AIIMS Nursing entrance exam and secure a seat after qualifying the eligibility and the required percentage of marks.
- Courses: Candidates who applied for AIIMS Nursing 2021 will get admitted into various courses offered by various colleges affiliated to AIIMS Medical Board based on the type of exam attempted by them.
- Departments: AIIMS mainly focuses on the field of physical-biological science but also provides courses in the departments of dental, nursing, and healthcare. AIIMS plays a vital role in research as well as constant innovation in education. AIIMS participates in community-based teaching.
- Registration: Candidates can start to register for the entrance exam by visiting the official website of AIIMS Nursing i.e nursing.aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Highlights
The summary about the important information associated with AIIMS Nursing 2021 is mentioned below:
|Examination Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Paper and pen-based)|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
BSC Hon Nursing : Jun 27, 2021 (Postponed)
BSC Nursing (Post-Basic) Stage I: Jun 5, 2021
BSC Nursing (Post-Basic) Stage II: Jun 22, 2021
MSC Nursing: Jun 5, 2021
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Exam Date
Candidates are advised to go through the important dates associated with AIIMS Nursing 2021, to avoid unnecessary mistakes during the admission procedure. Mentioned below are the important dates for AIIMS 2021. The official notification is not released yet. However, the exam dates are announced.
|Application Form release date||To be announced|
|Application Form end date||To be announced|
|Admit Card release date||To be announced|
BSC (Hons) Nursing : Jun 27, 2021 (Postponed)
BSC Nursing (Post-Basic) Stage I: Jun 5, 2021
BSC Nursing (Post-Basic) Stage II: Jul 1, 2021
MSC Nursing: Jun 5, 2021
BSC Hon Nursing : To be announced
BSC Nursing (Post-Basic) Stage I: Jun 12, 2021
BSC Nursing (Post-Basic) Stage II: Jun 28, 2021
MSC Nursing: Jul 8, 2021
|Counselling date||M.Sc Nursing: Jul 6, 2021|
- For detailed information on important dates of AIIMS Nursing 2021, candidates please feel free to visit AIIMS Nursing 2021 Important Dates.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to check for the eligibility criteria listed by the AIIMS Nursing Board before applying for the exam. Following are some of the eligibility criteria that are needed to be checked by the candidates
- Different courses have different eligibility criteria.
- Nationality: AIIMS Nursing 2021 candidates aspiring to apply for B.Sc (Hons.) The nursing course must be a citizen of India.
- Equivalent Exam: Candidates must possess a pass certificate of 10+2 or any of the equivalents recognized board exams.
- Qualification: To apply for M.Sc Nursing course, the candidate must have a degree in B.Sc Nursing (Hons./Post-Basic/Post-Certificate).
B.Sc Nursing (Hons.):
- General and OBC category candidates must have 50% aggregate in PCB and English in 10+2 classes and reserved category (ST/SC)students get a relaxation of 5% which is 50%.
- Only female candidates can apply for this course.
B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic):
- Must have a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from any institution that is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- They should be Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife with the State Nursing Council.
- Candidates who have passed class 11 on or before 1986 are eligible.
- In the case of male nurses, they should have six months of training in either of the subjects: Operation Theatre Techniques (OT), Ophthalmic Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Leprosy Nursing, TB Nursing, Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing and Cancer Nursing.
- Must have a degree in B.Sc (Hons/Post-Basic/Post Certificate) Nursing.
- Must secure at least 60% aggregate in the qualifying exam.
To get more information about AIIMS Nursing Eligibility, please visit AIIMS Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria section.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Application Process
Application Form for AIIMS Nursing 2021 will be available on the offcial website. Interested candidate could visit the official website to move forward with the Application Process. During the Application Process for AIIMS Nursing 2021, the candidate had to remember the points mentioned below:
- Candidates need to apply the AIIMS Nursing 2021 Application Form online from the official website.
- Applications need to be filled carefully by the candidates.
- The details filled in the application form cannot be changed after submission.
- Application fee should be paid online using a Debit/Credit card.
- The printout of the payment slip can be taken as proof of acknowledgment.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
It was important for candidates to go through the defined Exam Pattern for AIIMS Nursing 2021, in order to get an idea of the structure of the question paper before the final attempt. The Exam Pattern is designed and approved by the organizing authorities of AIIMS Nursing. AIIMS Nursing 2021 is an online entrance exam. Candidates do not have a choice of offline examination.
Exam Pattern for AIIMS Nursing is mentioned below:
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Type of the Exam||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Number of questions||B.Sc Nursing (Hons.): 100
B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic): 70
M.Sc Nursing: 90
|Duration||B.Sc Nursing (Hons.): 120 minutes
B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic): 90 minutes
M.Sc Nursing: 90 minutes
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for every correct answer
-1/3 for every mark incorrect answer
- Know more details about the exam pattern of AIIMS Nursing 2021, which is given in AIIMS Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Admit Card
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Admit Card was made available on the official website. The AIIMS Nursing 2021 Admit Card is issued for the candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria and filled the application form correctly. Admit card is considered to be a very important document for official identification purposes.
Steps to download Admit Card for AIIMS Nursing 2021
- Visit the official website ie www.aiimsexams.org.
- Select the Admit Card release notification of AIIMS Nursing, on the Home page.
- Enter the registration details in the pop-up window.
- Download the Admit Card which appears on the screen after you have successfully logged in.
Detailed information about the admit card and the steps to be followed for downloading the admit card is given in AIIMS Nursing 2021 Admit Card.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Results
The Result will be declared on the official website, by the organizing body of AIIMS Nursing 2021. The Result was declared in a form of Merit List with the score ranking of all the applicants who qualify the eligibility conditions and attempted AIIMS Nursing 2021. Candidates who have obtained the required cut-off can gain admission in the colleges affiliated to AIIMS Board across India.
The Results for AIIMS Nursing 2021 for M.Sc Nursing course will released on June 14, 2021, the results for B.Sc (Post-Basic) Nursing will released on the June 12, 2021 for Stage I and June 28, 2021 for Stage II, and the results for B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing will be announced soon.
- To know more details on how to view the results is given in AIIMS Nursing 2021 Results section.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Syllabus
Candidates should have a clear idea about the syllabus of the exam that they are going to attend.
The syllabus for AIIMS Nursing 2021 will be determined and announced by the AIIMS Examination Board.
Course wise syllabus of AIIMS Nursing 2021 is mentioned below:
B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing
- Solid State.
- D&F -Block Elements.
- P -Block Elements.
- Surface Chemistry.
- General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Coordination Compounds.
- Alcohols, Phenol & Esther.
- Keystones and Carboxylic Acids.
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen.
- Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electronic Devices
- Alternating Current
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Communication Systems
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- The Difference between Prokaryotic & Eukaryota.
- Cell Theory.
- Structural Organization of Cell.
- Mendel’s Law of Inheritance.
- Classification Binomial and Nominal Nomenclature.
- Five Kingdom Classifications.
- The Role of Plants in Human Welfare.
- Mineral Nutrition Essential Elements and their Function.
- Current Affairs
- General policy & scientific research
B.Sc (Post-Basic) Nursing
Topics covered under B.Sc (Post-Basic) Nursing is mentioned below:
- Paediatric Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Professional Trends in Nursing
- Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery
- Medical-Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology
Topics covered under M.Sc Nursing are mentioned below:
- Child Health Nursing
- Pathology and Genetics
- Nursing Research and Statics
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing I and II
- Community and Health Nursing I and II
- Management of Nursing Services and Education.
To get more information about AIIMS Nursing Syllabus please go through AIIMS Nursing 2021 Syllabus section.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Exam Centre
AIIMS Nursing 2021 exam is conducted only in one centre.
Detailed information about the exam centre is provided in the admit card of the candidate.
More details about the exam centre can be known by clicking on the AIIMS Nursing 2021 Exam Centre.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Reference Books
The syllabus for the entrance exam is framed by the AIIMS Nursing Board. The syllabus changes every year. Hence, The candidates must know about the reference books that they can use for the preparation of the exam.
- Few reference books are suggested, to check those please visit AIIMS Nursing 2021 Reference Books.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Counselling
Candidates who have obtained the required cut-off mark can participate in counselling. The counselling sessions for AIIMS Nursing will be started after the results are announced. The dates for Counselling are given out on the official website by the organizing authorities.
Candidates should carry all the required documents to the counselling for verification. Important documents like mark sheets, recent color passport size photograph, category certificate (if any), etc. should be carried to the counselling.
More details about the counselling are given in AIIMS Nursing 2021 Counselling.