AIBE Exam Counselling 2019 is the last procedure for a candidate which decides to get admission in the colleges, universities, or institutes and will get to know if the candidate is eligible or not. Counselling will begin once after the AIBE XIV Results 2019 are given out by the BCI.
- Candidates who successfully pass the written examination will have to check the result file to find their names.
- BCI will award the certificate to those candidates who will qualify the offline examination of AIBE 2019. This is called the Certificate of Practice (COP). This certificate allows the candidates to practice in a court of law.
- Aspirants who are bearing names in the merit list and scoring the required cut-off scores will be eligible for the AIBE XIV 2019 Counselling. Candidates need to find their names along with the dates on the official website of AIBE XIV.
- Aspirants are required to produce documents and certificates for the authentication and before attending the seat distribution.
- After verification of the documents, the candidates are allotted seats based on the merit list that is prepared by the Bar Council of India.
AIBE XIV 2019 Counselling Process
The process included in AIBE XIV 2019 Counselling are:
- Registering online for the counselling process in the official website
- Making your preferred choice of colleges, institutes, or universities
- Allotment of seats based on the merit list
- Upgrading of seats, and
- Candidates reporting to the allotted colleges.
Important Documents required for AIBE XIV 2019 Counselling
The following list contains the important documents that the candidate would require while attending the counselling of AIBE XIV.
- AIBE XIV 2019 Admit Card
- Call letter for counselling announced (issued by BCI)
- 10th-grade pass certificate
- 12th-grade pass certificate
- Pass certificate of the qualifying exam
- Must get passport sized photograph
- A government-issued photo identity card
- Caste certificate in case the candidate belongs to a reservation category.