Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB), Pune was established in 1992 as an autonomous Institute. Symbiosis Institute of International Business is a constituent of Symbiosis International University and is one of the highly acclaimed business schools in the country. It has been recognized as a B- School that combines an excellent academic foundation with a strong leadership perspective. SIIB has a unique advantage to train young professionals, to take on the challenges of global commerce in the domestic as well as the international arena.
The diversity of programs, with the pivotal fulcrum of International business, has helped to create a unique synergy in the curriculum, besides bringing to the campus young, vibrant minds from diverse disciplines, fostering a healthy exchange of ideas. The vision of the institute is to be the preferred institute for students aspiring to develop a global perspective in management education. The mission of the institute is to identify and train students in diverse sectors of high potential, keeping in mind the needs of the nation.
Symbiosis International University will be the preferred destination for all who aspire to excel.
Lead value-based pioneering efforts to
- Facilitate intellectual stimulation to generate, maintain and disseminate knowledge
- Empower participants to meet the challenges of a collaborative and competitive globalized environment
- Synergize excellence amongst aspirants through world-class ambience
- Institute a culture of inclusiveness and provide wide access to higher education opportunities.
- Foster sustainable environmental attitude
- Develop a unique University where the branches provide sustenance to the tree and bear fruits for all
- Initiate trends which impact global higher education policies and practices.
- Achieving excellence in Post graduate and undergraduate teaching and learning
- Offering innovative programmes in diverse disciplines addressing the emerging needs of the society.
- Providing for high quality research leading to creation and dissemination of knowledge.
- Promotion of international understanding through global initiatives
- Engaging with the local community and industry for sustainable and inclusive development.
- Maintaining high quality of education as prescribed by the UGC Act.
Why Join Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)
- 100% placements since inception
- Ranked 34th in ‘Top 100 B-school Survey 2014’ by Business World
- Constituent of Symbiosis International University
- Collaborations with foreign universities
- Partnership with SPSS Statistics, Capsim, SAP and Marketplace Live
- Research papers published in national/international journals
- Organises seminars and workshops