- February 26, 2021: Notification for TNTET 2021 has been released today. The application form for the same will release on March 31, 2021. Candidates need to fill the application form latest by April 21, 2021.
TNTET 2021 application form will be made available only on the official website on Mar 31, 2021. Candidates can also fill the application form in offline mode. Applications Form can be purchased from the Head Masters of Higher Secondary Schools notified by the Chief Educational Officers concerned on payment of INR 50 in cash towards the cost of Application Form and Prospectus.
- List of application sales centres identified by the Chief Educational Officers Application Centres:
TNTET 2021 stepwise Application Procedure
- Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website for the notification regarding TNTET 2021.
- Step 2: Candidates can purchase the application forms by paying an amount of INR 50 for the form and prospectus, from Head Masters of Higher Secondary Schools notified by the Chief Educational Officers.
- Step 3: After purchasing the forms, candidates need to fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Step 4: The filled-in Application Form and the receipt of application fees must be sent to the District Educational Officer.
- Step 5: Application fees of TNTET 2021 is as follows:
- General candidates - INR. 500
- SC/ST/ PWD Candidates- INR 250
TNTET # Application Form Fee and Mode of Payment
- For candidates belonging to General/OBC, the application fee is INR.500. For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Female, the application fee is INR 250.
- Fees can be paid in any branch of Indian Overseas Bank/ Indian Bank/ Canara Bank.
- Candidates must keep a photocopy of the Fees receipt with them.
|2||General and OBC||INR 500|
Detailes to be filled in the TNTET 2021 Admission Form
- Personal Details: Candidate needs to provide date of birth, name, residence address.
- Educational Details: Candidate needs to provide the educational details of his/her 10th, 12th and graduation.
- Documents to be uploaded: Candidates have to upload all the necessary documents that are asked in the TENTET 2021 application form such as the scanned copy of the candidates' photograph and signature.