The following books can be referred to while studying for CTET 2021 Exam. The candidate needs to keep the syllabus and exam pattern in mind while preparing for the exam.
CTET exam is conducted to recruit aspirants at the primary and elementary level in Central Government schools. To help candidates with their exam preparation, below are some of the best CTET reference books available.
CTET 2021 Paper I: Reference Books
- Arihant Experts for Mathematics: CTET & TETs for Class I-V Mathematics & Pedagogy
- Arihant Experts for Child Development and Pedagogy: CTET & TETs Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I & II)
- Arihant Experts for Environmental Studies: CTET & TETs Environmental Studies & Pedagogy Class I-V
CTET 2021 Paper II: Reference Books
- Sandeep Kumar for Child Development and Pedagogy: A Complete Resource for CTET: Child Development and Pedagogy
- Arihant Experts for social science/social studies teachers: CTET Success Master Science Social/Studies Paper-II for Class VI-VIII
- Yukti Sharma: A Complete Resource for CTET: Science and Pedagogy
- Arihant Publication: Hindi Language
- Wiley Publication: Environmental Studies
|Name of Book||Author||Publisher||Image|
|Child Development & Pedagogy: Paper 1 & 2 of CTET||Shalini Punjabi||Disha Publications|
|CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test Success Master Paper II - with Solved Papers Maths & Science||Arihant Experts||Arihant Publications|
|CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test Practice Workbook Mathematics and Science||Disha Experts||Disha Publications|