If you are looking forward to pursuing nursing from Banaras Hindu University, then you would be required to take up the BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam, which is conducted by the University itself. NEET UG 2021 will be used by Banaras Hindu University (BHU) to determine admission to the BSc Nursing course in 2021. For BSc Nursing admissions, BHU used to have its own entrance exam. BHU, on the other hand, will use the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) 2021 to fill its BSc nursing seats beginning this year.
In this section, we have given out complete details of the BHU B.Sc Nursing exam 2021.Rearrange # links and content as
-What is BHU NSC Nursing exam?
-how to prepare
- What is BHU BSc Nursing?
- BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Notification
- BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Exam Date
- BHU Bsc Nursing 2021 Application Process
- BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Application Form
- BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Centers
- BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
- BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Syllabus
- BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Admit Card
- BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Result
- BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Cut Off
- BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Counselling
- BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Previous Year Question Papers
- BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Answer Key
- BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Contact Details
What is BHU B.Sc Nursing?
Banaras Hindu University conducts BHU BSc Nursing entrance exam for students looking for B.Sc Nursing course admissions at Banaras Hindu University. The BHU B.Sc Nursing entrance exam is a national level entrance exam, conducted once a year. The students who are shortlisted through the exam will be deemed eligible for admission into the B.Sc Nursing four-year course. The BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Entrance Exam is organized and supervised jointly by the Banaras Hindu University and the Institute of Medical Sciences.
|Exam Name||BHU BSc Nursing|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
|Courses Offered||BSc Nursing|
|Exam Mode||Pen and Paper Based Test|
BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Notification
The BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Entrance examination is being scheduled to be organized by the BHU and IMS on a date that will be announced along with the official notification for the exam. The date of the examination and the details of associated events have been confirmed by the organizing bodies of the BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Entrance Examination, through an official declaration.
BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Exam Date
|BHU BSc Nursing Application Form Start Date||Jul 13, 2021|
|BHU BSc Nursing Application Form End Date||Aug 10, 2021|
|Admit Card Date||To be announced|
|BHU BSc Nursing Exam Date||Sep 12, 2021|
|Result Date||To be announced|
BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Admission Process
The BHU BSc Nursing admission process consists of several phases that must be completed in order for the admission process to be completed. The admission process entails the entire process of obtaining a seat through the BHU BSc Nursing 2021 entrance exams. Filling out application forms, attending counselling, and paying the entrance fee are all part of the procedure. The steps of the admissions procedure are outlined below.
- Registration/Application form filling: Candidates must provide their personal and academic information, as well as upload a recent passport-size photograph and a scanned version of their signature, and pay the application fee to complete the procedure. Candidates can apply until Aug 10, 2021, and the application window is now open. To apply, candidates must go to the NTA NEET official website.
- Appear for NEET-UG 2021 Exam: From 2021, IMS BHU will accept the NEET scores to allot admissions into the BSc Nursing course. The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS programmes once a year. However, this year, the NEET (UG) 2021 scores may be used to gain admission to relevant programmes such as BSc (Nursing) and BSc (Physical Therapy) (Life Sciences). NEET (UG) 2021 will be conducted in 11 languages, including Hindi and English, using a pen and paper format. NEET 2021 scores are used to fill all UG medical seats in India, including those at JIPMER, BHU, and AIIMS. Admission to 15 per cent of all India quota seats is done on the basis of the NEET 2021 all India merit list. The remaining 85 per cent of seats are filled using the state merit list.
- Check Result: The IMS BHU will release the list of eligible candidates in the form merit list.
- Attend the counselling: Prior to a personal interview, candidates must attend a counselling session as well as a medical examination. Candidates will be assigned seats based on their merit after document verification and other formalities.
- Fee submission and attending classes: After the seats are allotted, candidates have to submit the admission fee and the tuition fee and have to attend the classes on the prescribed dates.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form
The BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form for the entrance exam can be found on the official website of the Managing and organizing body of the examination (Banaras Hindu University). The application process is recommended to primarily start by checking the eligibility of the candidates themselves, prior to filling up the application form. Only after verifying the eligibility criteria laid down by the organizing bodies and after a thorough understanding of the information provided in the application form, should the candidate start filling the same.
The general requirements for the application process for the Banaras Hindu University B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam would be the attachments of essential documents, like the educational and personal proofs or certificates, along with the application form. It is essential that the candidates provide valid and accurate information while filling up the application form.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Centres
As mentioned above, the admission to BHU B.Sc nursing 2021 will be conducted via the NEET examination, therefore, the exam centres for BHU B.Sc nursing will be similar to the NEET exam centres.
|Sr.No||STATE/ U.T||CITY NAME||CITY CODE|
|1||ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS||PORT BLAIR||1101|
|29||DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||1801|
|30||DAMAN & DIU||DAMAN||1901|
|31||DELHI/NEW DELHI||DELHI/NEW DELHI||2001|
|51||JAMMU & KASHMIR||JAMMU||2501|
|52||JAMMU & KASHMIR||SRINAGAR||2502|
|53||JAMMU & KASHMIR||ANANTNAG||2503|
|54||JAMMU & KASHMIR||BARAMULLA||2504|
|182||UTTAR PRADESH||NOIDA/GREATER NOIDA||4410|
|192||WEST BENGAL||24 PARGANAS (NORTH)||4601|
|201||Outside India||KUWAIT CITY||9901|
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
The BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern comprises four subjects with multiple-choice questions based on the subjects and each question carries a weighting of 2 marks. The total time for the exam is two hours.
The timing, subjects, and the total allotted marks for the exam will be elaborated in detail in the given tabular column.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for the BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Entrance Exam provides specific and definite topics and concepts for each of the four subjects for the examination; Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology. It is recommended that the candidates visit the official page of Banaras Hindu University for detailed specifications of the syllabus.
The following elaborates on the BHU BSc Nursing 2021 syllabus.
- Magnetism properties and Electricity
- Matter: Nuclei and Atoms
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Systems related to Communication
- Matter Properties and its Dual Nature
- Optics and Static Electricity
- Compounds and Elements
- Significant Chemistry Concepts
- Elements: P block, D block, and F block
- Solubility and Mixtures
- Matter States
- Laws of Gas
- Reactions and Bonding in Chemical aspects
- Ethers and Phenols
Biology- Botany and Zoology combined:
- Disorders in Human bodies
- Animal and Plant Reproduction
- Plant and Animal Physiology
- Inheritance in Genetic aspects
- Life: Origin and Evolution
- Function and Structure of Cells
- Organisms: Living and Nonliving
Apart from the above-given Syllabus, candidates will also be required to prepare on topics related to abilities and knowledge in terms of general aspects and will also be tested for their english communication skills for the Banaras Hindu University Bsc Nursing 2021 Entrance Examination.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card
The Banaras Hindu University releases the BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit card post the successful submission and acknowledgment of the application forms. The BHU Bsc Nursing 2021 Admit card can be obtained from the official website of the Banaras Hindu University and can be downloaded from the same.
The download link for the Admit card will be forwarded to the registered email address of the candidates, from which the candidates will be redirected to the official website location of the BHU. Candidates, after receiving the Admit Card, should be possessing a hard copy of the same before attending the examination.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result
Candidates can check and verify their results for the BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Entrance Examination from the official website of the Banaras Hindu University and the Institute of Medical Sciences. The BHU BSc Nursing 2021 results can be viewed by entering the necessary information, such as the login id and password, on the main website.
There are several categories and classifications for the BHU university Bsc nursing 2021 Entrance Exam, by which the results are published and manifested in the official website. The classification is based on the group that each candidate has chosen during the application process.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Cut Off
The BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 has a mandatory Cut Off which is determined by the BHU and the IMS (Institute of Medical Sciences). The candidates will be required to attain the minimum cut off score in the BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Exam, to be eligible for the next stage, based on the availability of seats for admission in the BHU.
The candidates are required to attain a minimum score of 50 percent in the case of General classification students and 40 percent for the OBC, SC, and ST classification. The admission process will resume and continue to the next stage based on the candidate’s cut off.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Counselling
The BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Counselling is carried out in order to facilitate the confirmation of the admission of candidates who are deemed eligible and have attained the minimum score in the examination.
This process of Counselling will take place post the results of the BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Results, wherein the officials verify the documents of the candidates. In order to carry out the counselling process, Candidates must possess their proofs and certificates. The list of candidates who are shortlisted for the Counselling will be notified through the official website of Banaras Hindu University.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Previous Year Question Papers
The BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Entrance Exam can be cleared with ample practice and preparation. The best way to understand and expect the format of questions for the examination would be by practicing the previous years ' question papers.
The BHU has designated a separate set of previous year's question papers of the BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Exam for the candidates to practice and analyze questions from old question papers and to get an overview of what type of questions to expect from the main examination.
The BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam can be cleared with ease by preparing with the help of BHU Entrance examination old question papers, which comprises model and previous question papers. The Banaras Hindu University BOT Entrance examination can be found on the official website of the BHU.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Answer Key
The BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Answer Key for the examination will be released on the basis of the set, by the Banaras Hindu University. The BHU BSc Nursing 2021 Answer Key provides a platform for the candidates to predict and expect scores based on the actual answers and their performance in the examination. Candidates can visit the official page of the Banaras Hindu University for information on the release of Answer Keys and also for downloading the Answer Key.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Contact Details
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi - 221005 (UP),INDIA.
Ph.: 91-542-670 1413 (Direct)