Established in the year 1981, International Management Institute, [IMI] New Delhi is one of the leading management institutes of India. IMI Delhi is the country's first corporate sponsored business school. The Institution is accreditated by National Board of Accreditation [NBA] and Association of MBA's [AMBA]. All the courses offered by the Institute are approved by All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]. The Institute also holds a Membership in Association of Indian Universities [AIU]. Since its inception, IMI Delhi is imparting its professional education onto the students of India. The Institute has emerged as the center of learning for the Higher Education.
IMI Delhi has a team of faculty members with years of experience in their respective fields of education helping the students develop and learn new skills and knowledge. The institute aims at developing the professional skills and ethical values and promote entrepreneurship among students to help the country rise up to the glory of the world's giants. IMI New Delhi has a strong Alumni network of 5000+ professionals who hold distinguished positions in the corporate world as well as in the society. IMI Delhi rankings have consistently been in the Top 10.
IMI Delhi runs numbers of Society and Academic clubs in different areas to develop the communication and leadership skills for its students. Some of the clubs are the Marketing Club, Information Management and Analytics Club, Finance Club, Operations Club, HR Club and many more. The events that are run by the clubs are Markathon, Excalibur, Brandaccio, Markrypt, and Clash of Sections. The procedure for IMI New Delhi Admissions is online. The application fee can be paid through online portal.
International Management Institute, [IMI] New Delhi Quick Links:
International Management Institute, [IMI] New Delhi Highlights:
Year of Establishment
|Prof. Pradip K. Bhaumik
|All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
National board Of Accreditation [NBA], Association of MBA's [AMBA]
Association Of Indian Universities [AIU]
IMI New Delhi Address
B-10, Qutab Institutional Area, Tara Crescent, New Delhi-110016, India
IMI New Delhi Contact Number
011-47194100 / 011-47194200
Library, Computer Centre, Auditorium, WiFi Connectivity
|International Management Institute [IMI] Programs Offered
PG Diploma, Executive PG Diploma and Fellowship Courses
IMI Delhi Fee Structure
International Management Institute, [IMI] New Delhi Rankings:
- IMI New Delhi received the following rankings by Eduniversal: Best Masters Ranking, 7th in Central Asia for General Management, 9th in Central Asia for HRM and 16th in Central Asia for Executive Management.
- The Institute ranked 25th overall among Management Institutions in India by National Institutional Rankingsframework [NIRF], Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- In the Rankings of Mint-MBA Universe, the institute was ranked Overall on 9th position.
- Business World ranked the institution 15th in overall category and 6th Among Private B-Schools.
- CSR-GHRDC B-School Survey ranked the college 3rd among Top Private B-Schools of India, 3rd among Ranking of Top 20 B-Schools (Government & Private) by Faculty, Publication, Research, Consultancy, MDP & Other Programs, 3rd among Ranking of Top 20 B-Schools (Government & Private) by Placement (Domestic & International), USP, Social Responsibility, Networking & Industry Interface; Best Private B-School in Delhi.
- According to the Business Today rankings, the college has ranked 12th Overall, 6th among private B-Schools in the country, 4th in Learning Experience, 5th in Selection Process, 5th in North Zone, 5th in Delhi-NCR.
- Outlook Magazine has ranked the college 12th Overall, 7th among private B-Schools in the country, 10th in Academic Excellence, 10th in Personality Development and Industry Exposure, 4th in Infrastructure & Facilities.
- The institute secured 9th rank in the Overall category in Business Today.
- In Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking, Institute's PGDM course was ranked overall as No. 7 in the Central Asian region, PGDM-HR was ranked overall as No. 11 in the Central Asian region, Executive PGDM was ranked as No. 17 in the Central Asian region.
- MBA Universe ranked the institute on 9th, 15th, 7th and 14th positions in Overall, Input, process and Output categories respectively.
- The institution was placed on 10th, 3rd, 9th and 10th position in Overall, North Zone/ Delhi NCR, Learning process and Selection Process parameters.
- Indian Management [Business Standard] placed the institution at 2nd rank.
- NHRDN People Matters rankings placed the institute 14th Overall, 9th in Faculty Profile, 8th in Accreditation and Linkages, 10th Corporate Connectedness and Campus Life.
- Outlook placed the institute on 11th position in the Overall category. It was ranked 7th, 2nd, 3rd, 7th, 10th and 2nd under the Top 10 Private B-School, Top B-Schools in Metros, North Zone, Academic Excellence, Personality Development and Infrastructure Facilities categories respectively.
- CSR-GHRDC survey placed the college at 4th position in the Overall category for Private and Government B-Schools. It stood 4th, 11th in Top B-Schools rankings for Placements among Government and Private institutions in India and abroad.
- The National Institutional ranking Framework [NIRF], MHRD, Government of India placed the college 1st among Private Management Institutions in India and 7th among all the Management institutions in India.
- Business World gave 10th spot to Executive MBA programme offered by the college.
- Business Today ranked the college at 9th, 6th and 6th position for Overall, Learning Experience and Future Orientation parameters respectively.
- NHRDN ranked the college at 8th position in the Overall category. It was also ranked at 2nd, 5th and 6th positions in HR, Marketing/ Finance and Operations respectively. It was ranked 5th in Corporate Connectedness, 6th in Accreditations and 8th in Academic Excellence.
- Outlook India raked the college at 7th, 9th and 8th rank under the Top 10 Private B-Schools, Academic Excellence and Infrastructure parameters respectively.
- MBA Universe gave it 12th spot in the Overall category in its rankings. It also gave it 19th, 7th and 25th spot under the Input, Process and output categories respectively.
- India Today ranked the college at the 9th spot.
- Business World ranked the college at 11th spot in Overall category and 2nd in Industry Interaction category.
- Business Today ranked the college at 9th position in the Overall category. It also ranked the institute at 4th and 6th positions for Learning Experience and Future Orientation respectively.
- Outlook India ranked it on the 4th and 9th positions under the categories of Top 10 private B-Schools and Personality Development and Industry Exposure.
- MBA Universe ranked the institute at 11th, 18th, 5th and 20th positions under the Overall, Input, Process and Output category respectively.
- NHRDN ranked the college at 6th position in the Overall category. It also ranked the college at 1st, 2nd and 4th positions under the categories of Leadership, Accreditation and Faculty Profile/ Academic Excellence/ Corporate respectively.
- India Today magazine ranked the college at the 9th spot.
- Business World ranked the college at 12th spot for the Overall category. It also ranked the college 4th in North region, 8th in Intellectual Capital and 4th in Industry Interaction.
- Business today gave it 10th rank in the Overall category and 5th rank in Learning Experience.
- Outlook India gave it 3rd rank among Top 10 Private Business Schools and 7th rank in Academic Excellence.
- MBA Universe ranked the college on 16th, 23rd, 11th and 17th positions for Overall, Input, Process and Output categories respectively.
- NHRDN ranked the college at 6th position in the Overall category. It also ranked the institute at 5th, 6th and 8th positions for Leadership/ Accreditation/ Academic Excellance, Faculty Profile and Corporate parameters respectively.
- India Today magazine ranked the college at the 10th spot.
International Management Institute, [IMI] New Delhi Collaborations:
The institution has collaborations with the following Institutions/ organizations:
- NJCU School of Business, New Jersey City University [USA]
- Montpellier Business School [MBU], [France]
- IDRAC Business School [France]
- KEDGE Business School [France]
- Louvain School of Management [Belgium]
- The Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro [Brazil]
- Grenoble Ecole de Management [France]
- Internation Centre for Promotion of Enterprises [Slovenia]
- Sichuan Academy of Social Sciences [China]
- Suleman Dawood School of Business [Pakistan]
- Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration [Russia]
- Academy of Public Administration under the aegis of President of the Republic of Belarus [Belarus]
- Developpez Une Autre Vision Des Ressources Humaines
- JAMK University of Applied Sciences [Finland]
- ESC Rennes International School of Business [France]
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management [Germany]
- University of Guelph
International Management Institute, [IMI] New Delhi Infrastructure:
- The institute has an aesthetically designed campus which is conducive for learning of the students.
- The Campus is centrally Air-conditioned with spacious lecture halls.
- The lecture halls have the latest teaching aids with Multimedia projectors, Laptops, Electronic Boards, OHP Projectors and Internet facility.
- The campus houses an RPG Auditorium where regular Guest lectures and batch meetings are organized.
- Tata Chemicals Computer Centre has more than 400 computers, supports mobile computing, has 200 Mbps Internet connectivity.
- The campus has 2 exclusive high tech computer labs which have 100 HP computers fitted with latest specifications and are used for online classes and practice sessions. High-speed laser printers are available for printing purposes.
- The software library has the latest software like Microsoft Office, Windows 10, Visual Studio, MS Project, MSDNQuick Heal End Point Security Server Client Editions, SAP, Corel Draw, Photoshop and many more.
- Each faculty member is provided with a Sony Vaio laptop and a laser jet printer to make sure that the students are provided with the best education.
- Williamson Major Library is present on the campus which has 25660 books from a variety of fields. 6779 periodicals are being subscribed to by the library.
- The library gives many services like Reprography, Information Research Assistance, Inter-library Loan Service, Proactive Information Service, Orientation etc.
- The library has made most of the journals available to the students through E-databases like Business Source Complete [EBSCO]. SAGE, ScienceDirect, JSTOR, Informs, and Emerald Database.
Some other E-databases are:
It provides information on the new capacities coming up in India in the near or long-term future. These include manufacturing, power, infrastructure, and projects in Service Industry.
The database provides comprehensive research coverage on Indian Economy, 70 industries and 2000 corporates, including research reports on super 16 niche and emergent sections.
It provides information on Indian Economy. It delivers the inputs in the form of data, projections, analysis and news. Over 2.4 million time series is presented in Economic Outlook in a systematically formed table.
It is a Euromoney Institutional Investor Group Company. It covers more than 100 industries covering over 45000 companies.
It is the world's leading business information and news organizations. It gives the access to global news, comments and cutting-edge tools to analyze the market data and current trends.
It is a group of 51 sites including sites specifically from India and its different sectors and states. It provides the services to the researchers from the academic, professional and corporate world.
The Industry Analysis Service is a mixture that brings the advantages of the database and service analysis in 65 industries. It keeps the users updated with the industrial trends.
It is a highly normalized database that is formed on a sound understanding of disclosures in India about 25,000 companies. It provides an elaborated information from Annual reports, stock exchanges, and many other sources.
It gives us a compilation of state-level statistics. These statistics are from the official state Government documents. The time series from 1990-91 is available in this platform.
International Management Institute, [IMI] New Delhi Placements:
- IMI has a good placement record over the year.
- The number of the recruiters for IMI Delhi Placements has been increasing day by day.
- IMI Delhi average package offered to the candidates is INR 12.23 LPA.
- In recent Placements, about 88 companies visited the campus and implemented the recruitments.
- Students have also got chances of PPO through their Summer Internships.
- 40 students were given PPO's while their internship continued.
Some of the prominent recruiters are:
- Axis Bank
- Asian Paints
- Bata India Ltd
- Ernst and Young Pvt. Ltd.
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Airlines and more.
International Management Institute, [IMI] New Delhi, Online Education:
- The Institute offers Management Development Programme in different areas and adjacent areas combining the conceptual knowledge with best practices.
- The programmes offered by the institute through this platform are industry-centric and result-oriented.
- IMI New Delhi has joined hands with Tech Mahindra to deliver Online Executive learning.
- As there is not very much time in this fast-paced corporate world to add value to one's expertise, this platform offers the timely delivered encapsulated knowledge to upgrade the skill set.
- The BCA/ BE/ B.Tech/ Engg. Diploma graduates who are having a Work Experience of 3 years or more than 3 years are eligible to apply.
- The course will be of 1-year duration only and the frequency of classes would be once a week.
Various kinds of modules offered in the course are:
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Operations management
- Fundamentals of IT and MIS
- Marketing Management
- Business and Corporate Strategy
- Data Interpretation under Uncertainty
- Strategic Project Management
- Corporate Finance
- Design Thinking