Scholarships at International Management Institute, [IMI] New Delhi:
IMI New Delhi offers financial aid and support for the Fellow Program in Management [FPM]. The details regarding the IMI New Delhi financial aid are mentioned below:
- If selected for the IMI New Delhi Fellowship, the candidates get a monthly stipend of INR 25,000 in the first and second year; and INR 30,000 during the third and fourth year.
- The scholars who are getting a JRF/ SRF fellowship are not eligible for this fellowship.
- IMI New Delhi Fellowship holders are eligible for a grant to purchase books, hardware, software, etc.
- The maximum amount of INR 30,000 per year can be availed by third and fourth-year students of the program that have successfully completed the comprehensive exam.
- After successfully completing the comprehensive exam, all scholars, regardless of nationality, etc. are eligible for conference support to attend or present at conferences.
- This support is limited to a maximum of two national conferences and one international conference.
Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) Scheme:
- As per AICTE guidelines, IMI New Delhi will accord a waiver of the tuition fee component of the academic fees to a limited number of eligible candidates. Eligible candidates, as per AICTE guidelines, are those students whose total family income is less than INR 8 lacs per annum in the financial year immediately preceding the year of admission as certified by an authorized government signatory.