Fortune Institute of International Business has an approach to deal with business education which is straightforward. It was established in the year 1995. The institute has been approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
An attitude to learn, achieve and a potential of long-term business success are things expected from the students. Quality business education has been provided for more than 2 decades. It is a closed knit fraternity having a community of students, faculty, staff, alumni, and businesses which are proud of its mission, vision, and values.
The college aims to meet the needs of this century by providing future business leaders with the required skills, knowledge and personal qualities. The college has associated with Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business [AACSB]. FIIB Admission is available for PGDM courses which can be done online on the official website of the college.
Fortune Institute of International Business Quick Links:
The college was established in the mid-90s. Some facts and figures are mentioned below:
|Year of Establishment
||Classroom, Library, Hostel, Canteen, Computer Lab, Auditorium, Recreational Centre
||Plot No. 5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057
|FIIB Contact Number
FIIB provides courses under the Management discipline. The courses provided under PGDM are:
Human Resource Management
Strategy and Entrepreneurship
Fortune Institute of International Business Rankings and Awards:
The college has been conferred with awards and accolades ever since its inception. To mention a few:
- FIIB was ranked 4th among Pvt B-schools in North India by CSR GHRDC ranking 2017- 2018.
- The institute was ranked as the best B-school in North India by Times B-School survey.
- Eminent Research awarded the institute with "The Best Private Institute for MBA in North India" award at India's Quality Educational Awards 2018 - 2019.
- The college was awarded "Excellence in Employability Skills Development" by Business World and the Education Post February 2018
The institute has an inductive learning atmosphere with its world-class infrastructure and state-of-the-art technology
- The classrooms of the college are air-conditioned and equipped with modern technologies.
- The institute has a well-stocked library which has a collection of 17,500 books, 195 periodicals, and journals
- The college has a state-of-the-art auditorium which has a seating of 150
- The college ensures that they provide hygienic food at affordable cost
Executive Development Program at FIIB:
The EDP Program helps in enabling motivated and career-driven individuals who run an organization at leadership levels to move ahead successfully. It helps them build a strategy to accelerate organizational success and areas where improvements can be made.
Fortune Institute of International Business Placements:
The institute concentrate on making students more focused, targeted and concentrated towards their goal
- A dedicated team established a corporate relationship center for FIIB Placement.
- The Institute organizes a Corporate Internship Program [CIP]
- They conduct corporate meets, seminars, guest lectures and conferences for the students
- Pre-placement talk is done by the companies to interact with the students about the recruitment
||Kuehne + Nagel
||ICICI Bank Ltd
|Consumer Healthcare Limited
||Kotak Mahindra Bank
|Hitachi Home and Life Solutions Ltd
|Indian Tourism Development Corporation
|Export Credit Guarantee Corporation
- The students are offered FIIB Scholarship based on various factors
- Scholarships are offered to the students based on their Past academic performances, relevant work experience and scores in entrance examinations
Conditions for Scholarships:
- Candidates should maintain a minimum GPA of 7.0 in every term at the college
- A good standing should be maintained and acceptance the code of conduct of the college is required from the students
- Students should maintain 80% attendance
- All institutional events should be attended mandatorily
Fortune Institute of International Business Course Structure:
The PGDM course is a 2 year, full-time program which is approved by AICTE and AIU. The program emphasis on business intelligence and data science
- It is also customized by observing the requirements of the industry
- Students of all specializations [Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business, Operations, Business Strategy & Entrepreneurship, and Business Analytics] are ensured by the college to possess the skillset to have a great career through their new analytical, data-driven approach to all the coursework
- The faculty of the college is unique and well rounded
- The curriculum of the program is updated on an annual basis
Fortune Institute of International Business Clubs and Activities:
- A number of action committees have been created to undertake various professional and administrative activities to be conducted on the campus for the students.
- Practical applications of projects outside the classrooms are conducted by every committee to provide an excellent forum to strengthen the managerial capabilities of the students
- Students who participate in the committees will be handed over greater responsibility and can assume the role of leadership to promote constructive activities on the campus
FIIB Leadership Program:
- Developing lifelong skill sets in the area of career, professional and leadership development along with providing an understanding of a professional environment is the main purpose of this program
- Academic coursework, career development programming, and leadership development opportunities are incorporated in a defined course that ensures excellent opportunities for the students
Sankalp- Employability Fest:
- The college organizes Sankalp to work on the employability of the students
- It is an employability fest which gives students an opportunity to assess their employability quotient by conducting management games and industry sessions
View from the Top [VFTT] Leadership Series:
- Well respected, experienced and eminent leaders from a variety of business sectors are invited by FIIB, New Delhi to share their insights with the students regarding the corporate life and management
Samavesh- Annual Cultural Fest:
- Students from various business schools, institutes, and colleges across Delhi participate in over 20 activities every year to prove their mettle
- Providing a platform to the students to plan and organize a large event to get practical experience is the main aim of the fest
Meraki- The Annual B-Plan Competition:
- The college introduced Meraki in 2012 to align and integrate entrepreneurship with business education which helps students in pursuing their entrepreneurial dreams
- Students will have to pitch their business ideas to the angel and capital investors to get seed funding and guidance on improving the plan
- The whole college celebrated the sharing of ideas in the first chapter of TedxFIIB with the theme 'The Empowered Self'
- 9 speakers from various professional backgrounds
The college has collaborations with various foreign institutes:
- Sam Walton College of Business (University of Arkansas), USA
- The University of Tampere, Tampere, Finland
- Burgundy School of Business, France
- Solbridge International School of Business, Woosong University, Republic of Korea
- Department of Management & Innovation Systems, University of Salerno, Italy
- Uniglobe College, Kathmandu, Nepal
Fortune Institute of International Business FAQs:
What are the programs available in the college?
- The college offers courses under the Post Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM] program.
What are the placement opportunities provided?
- The college has an excellent tie-up with many companies and offers good placement opportunities for the students.
- Is Hostel accommodation provided to the students?
- There is accommodation assistance provided by the institute for the students.
Other Top Colleges in India: