Infrastructure Facilities at International Management Institute, [IMI] New Delhi:
- The lecture halls of IMI New Delhi are part of an academic complex which is centrally air-conditioned.
- They have the latest audio-visual presentation equipment, such as DLP Multimedia Projectors, Laptop Notebook Computers, Electronic Copy Boards, OHP Projectors, Internet and Intranet Connectivity, and State-of-the-Art Sound System.
- All these facilities, enhance the classroom experience at IMI New Delhi.
- The RPG Auditorium is where all the activities at the institute happen, from guest lectures, speaker sessions, events, and batch-meets, etc.
- It has a seating capacity for the whole batch.
- Tata Chemicals Computer Centre has state-of-the-art computer facilities for students, faculty, and staff to use.
- It has 5 servers of IBM and HP, with the latest Windows Server operating environments.
- The campus, including the hostel rooms, amphitheatre, and canteen, is Wi-Fi enabled and 200 Mbps, 24-hour hour high-speed internet connectivity is also available.
- At IMI New Delhi, there are 2 high-tech computer labs, which are equipped with the latest technology for online classes and practice sessions.
- For printing, high-speed laser printers and colour laser printers are also available.
- The entire campus network is firewall protected with the latest version of Cyberoam 500ing.
- Students, faculty, and staff are given login id's through which they can access network-based software on campus.
Library and Information Service:
- The Williamson Magor Library and Information Service (WML) is fully automated.
- It offers the following services: Information Research Assistance, Inter-Library Loan Services, Proactive Information Services, Reference and Research Services, Orientation
- It has 25,660 books covering business and management, and also related subjects.
- There is also a substantial collection of reference books.
- Also, there are 6,779 periodical titles, both online and hardcopy versions.
- Students will also have access to journal articles found on Business Source Complete [EBSCO], SAGE, ScienceDirect, JSTOR, INFORMS, and Emerald databases.
- The library has a collection of digital video resources, such as BBC Worldwide Training Programs, etc.
- IMI New Delhi has a vast collection of electronic resources, that are available on and off-campus.
- The e-resources include e-journals, articles, company data, industry reports, and country information.
- They include the following: Business Source Complete (EBSCO), Emerald Management 175, INFORMS PubsOnLine, JSTOR, etc.