Infrastructure Facilities at International Management Institute, [IMI] New Delhi:
The aesthetically designed campus offers a stimulating atmosphere, conducive to the all-round development of a participant, and also facilitates cross-functional learning. The campus is equipped with the newest technology to ensure that the students receive a world-class environment to harness their capabilities. Some of the IMI New Delhi infrastructure facilities are listed below:
- The centrally air-conditioned academic complex consists of spacious lecture halls.
- All lecture halls have access to the latest presentation equipment such as DLP Multimedia Projectors, Laptop Notebook Computers, Electronic Copy Boards, OHP Projectors, Internet, and intranet connectivity.
- They have a state-of-the-art sound system providing for a unique/wholesome complete classroom experience.
- The RPG Auditorium is where all the activities at the institute happen, from guest lectures, speaker sessions, events, and batch-meets, etc.
- It has the capacity to fit an entire batch at a time
- Tata Chemicals Computer Centre has five servers (IBM, HP) with the latest Windows Server operating environments.
- The campus has a network of more than 400 computers and is Wi-Fi enabled to ensure mobile computing at all locations including hostel rooms, amphitheater, and canteen.
- The campus has 200 Mbps, 24-hour high-speed internet connectivity.
- The computer labs are equipped with more than 100 (HP) computers having the latest technology for on-line classes and practice sessions.
- High-speed laser printers and Color Laser Printers are available for printing purposes.
- The software library of IMI New Delhi includes software like Microsoft Word, MS Project, SPSS, Windows 10, SAP, Corel Draw, Visual Studio, etc
- The Williamson Magor Library and Information Service (WML) offers access to a wide range of both printed and electronic sources with an increasing emphasis being placed upon electronic delivery of information to users.
- The library is fully automated. The WML has a stock of about 25660 books covering not only all aspects of business and management, but also related areas such as economics, accounting, finance, the behavioral sciences, and information technology.
- The 6779 periodical titles subscribed [online + hardcopy versions] by the WML are vital sources for academic research and up-to-date business information.
- Most Journals are available electronically through the Business Source Complete [EBSCO], SAGE, ScienceDirect, JSTOR, INFORMS, and Emerald databases.
- The library has a collection of digital video resources, such as BBC Worldwide Training Programs, etc.
Other facilities at IMI, New Delhi are:
- 24/7 internet facility
- RPG Auditorium
- Hostel facilities
- Computer labs