The minimum eligibility criteria in International Management Institute, [IMI] New Delhi are:
- Holds a Bachelors degree or equivalent with at least 50% aggregate marks from a university in India or abroad (recognized by the UGC Association of Indian Universities).
- The Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or an equivalent.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by a due date.
Entrance Examinations: valid CAT/GMAT score followed by a GD/PI and an F2F interview round of shortlisted candidates.
- PGDM: 90%ile in CAT and profile-based weight ages
- PGDMBFS: 85%ile in CAT and profile-based weight ages
- PGDMHRM: 85%ile in CAT and profile-based weight ages