TNEA Certificate Verification Centre consists of 31 verification centres in the Tamil Nadu state. Documents such as Identity Proof and Address Proof and Mark Sheet of Class 12 are mandatory for TNEA certificate verification 2023.
TNEA Certificate Verification Centre list has 30+ verification centres. The TNEA Certificate upload option will only be available for the candidates who have successfully registered themselves for the TNEA examination on its official website. Hence, it is important for the candidates to ensure that they register themselves for TNEA on time.
|TNEA Eligibility Criteria 2023||TNEA Application Form 2023|
Table of Contents:
- TNEA Certificate Verification Centre 2023
- TNEA Certificate Verification Documents 2023
TNEA Certificate Verification Centre 2023
There are a number of TNEA Certificate Verification Centers for TNEA certificates, which are also known as TNEA Facilitation Centres (TFC). Below is the list of centres.
|S. No.||City/Town||TNEA 2023 Certificate Verification Centre|
|1.||Karur||Government Arts College, Bharathidasan Nagar Road, Thanthonimalai, Karur - 639005.|
|3.||Namakkal||Thiruvalluvar Government Arts College, Andagalore Post, Rasipuram, Namakkal -637 401.|
|4.||Perambalur||Government Polytechnic College, Keelakanavai, Perambalur - 621 104.|
|5.||Ramanathapuram||University College of Engineering, Pullangudi, Ramanathapuram - 623 513.|
|6.||Nagapattinam||University College of Engineering, Thirukkuvalai, Nagapattinam - 610 204.|
|7.||Salem||Government College of Engineering, Salem - 636 011.|
|8.||Sivaganga||A.C. College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi - 630 004.|
|10.||Kanyakumari||University College of Engineering, Konam, Nagercoil- 629004.|
|11.||Krishnagiri||Government College of Engineering, Madepalli, Bargur - 635104.|
|14.||Dharmapuri||Government College of Engineering, Chettikarai P.O. Dharmapuri - 636 704|
|15.||Dindigul||University College of Engineering, Mangarai pirivu, Dindigul - 624 622|
|17.||Coimbatore||Government College of Technology, Coimbatore - 641 013.
|18.||Chennai||Ramanujan Computing Centre, Anna University, Guindy, Chennai - 600 025.|
|19.||Ariyalur||University College of Engineering, Kathankudikadu, Ariyalur - 621 704.|
|20.||The Nilgiris||Government Arts College - Udhagamandalam, The Nilgiris - 643 002|
|21.||Villupuram||University College of Engineering. Kakuppam, Villupuram - 605 103|
|22.||Virudhunagar||VSVN Polytechnic College, Rosal patti Village, Virudhunagar - 626 001|
|23.||Vellore||Thanthai Periyar Government Institute of Technology, Bagayam Road, Vellore - 632002|
|25.||Theni||Government College of Engineering, Bodinayakanoor, Theni - 625 582.|
|26.||Tiruvallur||Murugappa Polytechnic College, Avadi, Chennai - 600 062|
|27.||Tiruvarur||Government Polytechnic College, Thzhuvoor, Valangaiman, Thiruvarur - 612 804.|
|28.||Tiruvannamalai||University College of Engineering. Arani, Thiruvannamalai - 632 326.|
|29.||Tiruppur||Chikkanna Government Arts College, College Road, Konganagiri, Vivekananda Nagar, Tiruppur - 641 602|
|31.||Thoothukudi||University VOC College of Engineering, Thoothukudi - 628 008|
TNEA Certificate Upload
The TNEA Certificate Upload is an important part of the process, where the candidates are supposed to know the required documents, the correct format for uploading the documents and know what are the mandatory certificates for them. Below are the steps to be followed for the certificate upload process-
- The candidates will be required to visit TNEA’s official website - TNEA Official Website.
- The candidates must log in with the credentials that were generated at the time of registration.
- After logging in, the candidates will be able to see a section for Certificate Upload for Certificate Verification.
- The candidates must read all the given instructions carefully before uploading any documents.
- There are some picture format rules the candidates must follow. The rules that need to be followed while uploading will be that the certificates can be in image format or PDF format. The file size should not exceed 1 MB, and should be more than 150 KB. The signature and photograph of the candidate will be under 50 KB and above 20 KB.
- The mandatory certificates that need to be uploaded by the candidate are mentioned in this article later, along with the optional certificates.
- After going through all the instructions carefully, the candidates must upload their documents one by one.
- After each successful upload, the candidate will know when the document has been submitted successfully.
- If the document is not being accepted for uploading, it is most likely that the size of the document is not between the mentioned size ranges or is in an unacceptable format. In that case, the candidate must re-check again and see if they can upload the document again.
- In the end, the candidates will be able to see an option as “freeze upload” this is the final step to upload all the documents for Certificate Verification; hence, it is extremely important to make sure all the documents are uploaded correctly as any wrong action would not be undone at that moment once the candidate finishes up everything.
TNEA Certificate Verification Documents 2023
The Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) Certificate Verification date 2023 is yet to be confirmed by the conducting body of TNEA, Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu state.
TNEA certificate verification requirements include the mentioned documents for TNEA Certificate Verification 2023 in the table below.
|Mandatory Documents||Optional Documents (only for applicable candidates)|
|Mark Sheet of Class 10||Mark Sheet for Class 11|
|Mark Sheet of Class 12||Transfer Certificate|
|Identity Proof and Address Proof||Nativity Certificate|
|Signature||Parents Occupation Certificate|
|Photo||Srilankan Refugee Certificate|
|Differently Abled Certificate|
Read More: TNEA Certificate Verification 2023
POST YOUR COMMENT