IGNOU Grade Card status 2023 can be checked by the students on the official website of the university. The IGNOU grade card for June session is released on 25th July, 2023. Therefore, the students can download the same.
IGNOU grade card status can be access by the candidates on the official website of the University. The students must check the IGNOU grade card status every now and then for them to immediately download it once its made available online. The IGNOU grade card includes the student's name, course code, program name, theory marks, practical marks, and assignment marks for all individual students. The IGNOU results 2023 for June session was published on 15th June, 2023 and the IGNOU grade card 2023 was released on 25th July, 2023 for the students to download.
Table of Contents
- IGNOU Grade Card Status 2023: Important Dates
- IGNOU Grade Card Status 2023: Important Links
- Steps to Download the IGNOU Grade Card 2023
- How to Check the IGNOU Grade Card Status 2023
- IGNOU Grade Card 2023 Chart
- Details on IGNOU Grade Card Status 2023
IGNOU Grade Card Status 2023: Important Dates
The students can check the IGNOU grade card status 2023 dates from the table mentioned below and get the grade card right on time.
|IGNOU Grade Card 2023 (June session)||25th July, 2023|
|IGNOU Grade Card 2023 (December session)||Yet to Announced|
|IGNOU Exam Results 2023 (June session)||15th June, 2023|
|IGNOU Exam Results 2023 (December session)||January 2024 (tentatively)|
IGNOU Grade Card Status: Important Links
IGNOU term end examination was conducted from February 8th, 2023, to March 13th, 2023. IGNOU will publish the student's grade card online by the end of April 2023. Candidates are requested to visit the official website to check IGNOU grade card status description. Candidates are awarded grades based on their performance.
|Other Programs||Click Here|
|BDP/ BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc./ ASSO Programmes||Click Here|
|BCA/ MCA/ MP/ MPB.||Click Here|
Steps to Download IGNOU Grade Card
Candidates, please note that the grade card from IGNOU will be handed over only through online mode and no hard copy will be sent. Candidates can follow the steps given below to complete the IGNOU grade card download.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IGNOU.
- Step 2: Scroll down to the ‘student support’ menu and click on ‘results.’
- Step 3: Choose the option ‘grade card.’
- Step 4: Fill in the enrolment number, Program code and click on submit.
- Step 5: The candidate’s grade card of IGNOU will appear on the screen.
- Step 6: The students can check if they have passed the semester by the following details.
|Not Completed||Partially or Fully Failed|
- Step 7: The students are also suggested to check the details mentioned before downloading the IGNOU Grade card.
How to Check the IGNOU Grade Card Status 2023
The students can use the steps given to check the IGNOU grade card status 2023 to know if the grade cards are downloadable from the official website of the university.
- Step 1: Go visit the grade card page of the IGNOU from the official website.
- Step 2: Enter the "Enrolment number", "Program code".
- Step 3: Select the "Grade card status" for the respective courses options provided for the students to choose.
- Step 4: Once done, click on the "Search" button.
- Step 5: The students can download the IGNOU grade card 2023 for June session from the page since it's released.
- Step 6: For the IGNOU grade status - the students can see the timeline where the description says whether its published or yet to be published.
IGNOU Grade Card 2023 Chart
IGNOU grade card calculator is used to calculate the marks and grades to be awarded to students.
|Grade||Percentage||Grade Point||Qualitative Level|
|A||80% and Above||5||Excellent|
The percentage is calculated as, ((Marks in Theory + Marks in Assignment)/ Total Marks)*100
Details on IGNOU Grade Card Status
The candidates must ensure that all the details mentioned in the grade card are correct. Errors regarding the details in the grade card may lead to hassles in obtaining the degree after completing the course. The following listed particulars would be available on the grade card.
- Candidate name
- Nine digit enrolment number
- Program name
- Course code
- Assignment marks
- Laboratory marks
- Term-end theory marks
- Course wise grades
- Assignment status
Read More on IGNOU
Key Point on IGNOU Grade Card 2023
The candidates must follow the below key points concerning IGNOU grade card status. It gives information on the importance of having access to the IGNOU grade card.
- The grade cards for IGNOU are made available online.
- The candidates should make sure all the details on the grade card are correct and valid.
- If the candidate feels that the marks mentioned on the grade card are less, they can apply for revaluation.
- The candidates can take a printout of the grade card for future references.
- In case of loss or damage, candidates can apply for a duplicate grade card.
- The candidates must get in touch with the university if there is any variance in the IGNOU grade card 2023.
How to Apply for Duplicate IGNOU Grade Card 2023?
Candidates can apply for the duplicate grade card in case of loss or damage to the original grade card. To obtain a duplicate grade card, the candidate must pay INR 250/- fee in the form of DD. A formally filled application form along with DD needs to be sent to the following address.
The Registrar(Student Evaluation Division)
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Block 12, Maidan Garhi
New Delhi-110 068