Ramjas College, Delhi University was established in the year 1917. This college was founded by Rai Kedar Nath. Ramjas College is one of the top three colleges under Delhi University. They believe in holistic education that focuses beyond academic achievements.
Ramjas College DU Admission can be made by candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria. The College invites all students irrespective of gender, caste, religion, and physical challenges to make us a rich and varied community. They offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programs. They also encourage the students to take part in extracurricular activities.
Ramjas College Delhi provides the students with many facilities and a good infrastructure for the best and comfortable experience of students. They train their students to be good and honest professionals and be responsible for society.
|Ramjas College DU Highlights|
|Year of Establishment||1917|
|Type of College||Public|
|Infrastructure||Library, Hostel, Health Care|
|Fees||Ramjas College Fees|
|Admission Details||Ramjas College Admission|
|Address||University Enclave, Delhi India|
The courses offered at Ramjas College DU are as follows:
|B.A||English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Economics, History, Political Science, Music, and General|
Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Physics, Life Sciences, and Physical Sciences
|B.Com||General, and Honours|
Bengali, English, Hindi, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Economics, History, Political Science, Music, and Operational Research
|M.Sc||Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, Statistics, and Operational Research|
|Certificate||Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Spanish, French, and German|
|Diploma||Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Spanish, French, and German|
The average salary package received by Ramjas College DU is 3 LPA while the highest package is 9 LPA.
|The Oberoi Group||Career Launcher||SP Jain|
|Axis Risk Consulting||Right Relevance||ZS Associates|
|Deloitte||Ernst & Young||KPMG|
Ramjas College has a well-planned infrastructure. They maintain their buildings and classrooms very well. They provide the students with various facilities for their comfort.
Ramjas College DU declared the academic years cut off on the official website. The Ramjas College cut off is based on different courses and categories of students. The cut off depends on that year's academic percentage of 12th boards and the number of students interested to apply.
Ramjas College DU course eligibility criteria differ according to the program level.
|BA/ BA[Hons]/ B.Sc[Hons]/ B.Com/ B.Com[Hons]||
|MA/ M.Sc/ M.Com||
Ramjas college Delhi takes the admission process very seriously. Every candidate must apply and pay the fee on time.
How good are Ramjas college courses?
Ramjas college courses are well-revised every year and they provide various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
What is the Ramjas college cut off?
The cutoff changes every year depending on the number of candidates applying. The cut off will be announced by the college during admission.Ramjas College cut off 2020 - Check here
Ramjas College Infrastructure is one of the main attractive features of the college. The college also provides its students with hostel facilities. Ramjas College facilities are to make the students feel at home in the hostel.
|Address :||University Enclave ,Delhi India|
Asked By: Anonymous 26 May 2016
PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW FOR ADMISSIONS 2015-16
Candidates seeking admission in the Ramjas College should note that he/she should follow the steps given herein. The procedure is also posted on the College Website www.ramjascollege.edu and a copy on to the College notice board for reference.
1. ONLY the admission seekers who have registered with the University (i.e. filled the OMR form and can furnish the proof of registration) are eligible for admissions in the College. Such candidates should examine whether their percentage marks (Best of Four/PCB/PCM, whichever is applicable) falls within the cut- off percentage declared by the College for admission in different courses.
PLEASE NOTE: The candidate should submit the proof of registration at the time of admissions.
2. a. Candidates falling within the cut-off criterion declared by the College and seeking admission in Humanities and Arts courses of the college shall report.
b. Candidates seeking admission in Commerce courses - B. Com (Hons) and B. Com (Prog) of the college shall report to Room No. 1 (First Floor (Faculty in-charge Mrs. Manju Gupta).
c. Candidates seeking admission in Science courses of the college shall report.
3. After submitting the proof of University Registration and obtaining the required permission from the respective faculty-in-charge of the course, the admission seeker must obtain â€œthe printed slipâ€™ for purchasing the Admission Form. The admission form is available for buying by paying Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) in Rooms No. 103 & 104 (Ground Floor).
4. The candidates then should carefully fill up ALL the details sought in the application form, University Enrolment Form and Student Information Services form in his/her own handwriting and put his/her signature wherever required.
PLEASE NOTE: Physical presence of the candidate at the time of admissions is mandatory. No admissions will be done in absentia for any reason whatsoever.
No cutting, overwriting or application of white fluid is allowed in the forms. In case of any error, please bring the same to the notice of the respective faculty-in-charge who will retain the incorrect/rectified form and order again for issue of a new form by paying of Rs. 300/- by the candidate.
5. The candidate seeking admission MUST submit ALL the required Documents/Certificates in original along with 2 (two) sets of (self-attested) photo copies of all the enclosures.
PLEASE NOTE: Without ANY of the listed documents, the admission form will not be entertained.
6. The admission forms and documents/certificates will be preliminary examined, in the presence of the candidate, by the administrative staff deputed with the faculty-in-charge of the course. Please co-operate with the administrative staffs posted along with the faculties-in-charge and answer all queries raised by them.
IT MUST BE NOTED HERE THAT FOR THE FOLLOWING STEPS (7-9) PRESENCE OF THE CANDIDATE AND/OR HIS/HER PARENTS/GUARDIAN IS NOT REQUIRED. IF, HOWEVER, THE NEED AROSE THE CANDIDATE WILL BE CONTACTED THROUGH HIS GIVEN MOBILE NO. OR PUBLIC ADDRESSAL SYSTEM.
7. After examination by the respective Faculties-In-Charge, the admission file will be delivered to the Admission Control Room and will be re-examined by the forensic experts in order to authenticate the correctness of Documents/Certificate as submitted by the candidate.
8. Thereafter, the completed and verified admission form will be signed by the Administrative Consultant of the College, Convener/Co-convener of the College Admission Committee 2015-16 and Principal/Vice-principal of the college, in that order.
9. The forms will be then forwarded to the Accounts Department for acceptance of Fees.
PLEASE NOTE: The candidate seeking admission after obtaining the required signature of the Faculty in-charge of the course in which admission is sought (i.e. after step no. 6 herein), shall report, in about 2 hours, directly to the FEE COUNTER on the back side of the Accounts Department.
10. The fee shall be charged as notified on the College Notice Board/College Website, and be deposited with personnel of the Corporation Bank placed at the Fee Counter of the College. The candidate shall obtain the receipt of payment to complete the admission process.
Answer By: Getmyuni
30 May 2016
Asked By: Anonymous 03 Apr 2016
Important dates regarding admission process are given below please check,
|1||Issue & Receipt of Registration Forms at the Registration Centers||first week of June 2016||9 AM to 1 PM
|2||Notification of First Admission List by the Colleges||Last week of June 2016||9 AM|
|4||Notification of Second Admission List by the Colleges||First week of July 2016||9 AM|
|6||Notification of Third Admission List by the Colleges||4 July 2016||9 AM|
|7||Admission and Payment of Fees||4 July to Saturday, 6 July 2016||Upto 1 PM*|
|8||Notification of Fourth Admission List by the Colleges (if any)||8 July 2016||9 AM|
|9||Admission and Payment of Fees||8 July to , 10 July 2016||Upto 1 PM*|
|10||Notification of Fifth Admission List by the Colleges (if any)||11 July 2016||9 AM|
|11||Admission and Payment of Fees||11 July to , 13 July 2016||Upto 1 PM*|
Answer By: Getmyuni
16 Apr 2016