The students of the university can check the IGNOU marksheet 2023 with the following information disclosed in this article. Read more to know the steps to get the marksheet, marksheet dispatch details, and fee payment.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a central public university for students to focus their educational journey on research and development on respective field of studies. The students will have to have access to the IGNOU marksheet 2023.
Here, in this article the students can get to know about the steps to download the IGNOU marksheet 2023, and the fee payment to receive the marksheet.
Table of Content:
- IGNOU Marksheet 2023
- Steps to Download the IGNOU Marksheet
- IGNOU Marksheet Fees Payment
- IGNOU Marksheet Application Form
IGNOU Marksheet 2023
The IGNOU marksheet 2023 will be dispatched to the students who have completed their academics by appearing and passing all the examinations in question and the students are expected to have submitted their projects on time. The original IGNOU marksheet 2023 will be sent every student’s registered address.
The students who have the IGNOU gradecard updated in the system can expect their marksheets within 15 to 30 days whereas the students who have not received their grade cards online will receive their marksheets in 40 days.
|Official website of IGNOU||Click Here|
|IGNOU Grade card||Click Here|
|IGNOU Results||Click Here|
Steps to Download the IGNOU Marksheet 2023
The students will be receiving the IGNOU marksheet 2023 in their doorstep. Check out the steps to download the IGNOU grade card 2023 which will ultimately help the students understand whether they will get their marksheet or not.
- Step 1: Go visit the official website of IGNOU
- Step 2: Find the “Student Zone” in the menu tab
- Step 3: Click on it and select the “Results” tab
- Step 4: Students will be redirected to the gradecard download page
- Step 5: Enter in the student’s 9-digit enrollment number and program code in the respective boxes
- Step 6: Click on submit once done.
- Step 7: The student can see their grade card with their name and register number.
- Step 8: Download, save and print the gradecard.
Note: If the students do not see their gradecards - there can be only two reasons. One is their gradecard has not been updated by the university and the second reason might be the student has not passed all the examination conducted by the IGNOU body.
IGNOU Marksheet Fees Payment
The students will have to make four payments among which they will have to select the right one for the IGNOU Marksheet application.
- The students who are applying for the IGNOU Marksheet that is within 6 years from the date of examination have to pay a fee of Rs. 500/-.
- If the student has applied for a marksheet crossing 6 years from the date of examination, has to make a fee payment of Rs. 1000/.
- If the student is applying from abroad and the time IGNOUration of your application is within 6 years from the date of examination, the student will have to make a payment of US $50.
- if the student has applied for the marksheet from aboard with the time duration more than 6 years from the date of examination, then the student will have to make a payment of US $100.
IGNOU Marksheet Application Form
The students will have to fill the IGNOU Marksheet application form through which you they apply for the marksheet. Check out the steps to fill the application form from the official website of IGNOU.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IGNOU
- Step 2: Find the “Important Links” tab under which the student will find the option of Services.
- Step 3: Click on it and select the IGNOU Marksheet 2023 option.
- Step 4: The student will have to click on the application form link.
Step 5: A form in PDF format appear and the student will have to download and a print of it.