IGNOU assignment status 2023 contains details such as the submitted assignments' date, status, and session. It is released by the authorities within 25 days after the assignment submission.
The IGNOU assignment status 2023 is released by the university within 25 days after the candidate submits the assignment. The candidates taking admission for any of the IGNOU courses must compulsorily take up the assignment for their respective IGNOU course, failure of which candidates will not be allowed to attend the end-term examination.
Table of Contents
- IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 Dates
- How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status 2023?
- Details Mentioned in IGNOU Assignment Status 2023
- What to do in Case the IGNOU Assignment Status is not found?
- How to Download IGNOU Assignment 2023?
- How to Submit the IGNOU Assignment 2023?
- Weightage of IGNOU Assignment 2023
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 Dates
The last date for submitting the IGNOU assignment will be declared soon for December term-end examinations. The last date is subject to change; therefore, all candidates are expected to get the same confirmation from their respective study centres of IGNOU. Given below are the IGNOU assignment status 2023 important dates.
|Important Events||January Session 2023||July Session 2023|
|Deadline for Assignment Submission (UG)||Sept 30, 2024||Mar 2024|
|Deadline for Assignment Submission (PG)||Sept 30, 2024||Mar 2024|
|Release of Assignment Status||To be announced||To be announced|
|Term End Examination (TEE)||Dec 2023||Aug 2024|
|Result Announcement||Jan 2024||Sept 2024|
Candidates must contact their respective IGNOU Regional Center (RC) if they cannot find the updates on IGNOU assignments status or log on to this link to find out how to check the status of the IGNOU assignment 2023.
How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status 2023?
IGNOU assignment status 2023 can be checked by following a few steps that have to be followed by the candidates to check the status order of the assignment. Below are the steps that candidates need to follow to check IGNOU assignment status 2023:
- Step 1: Open the link of IGNOU assignment status 2023.
- Step 2: The screen will display a new page.
- Step 3: Submit the enrollment number and program code.
- Step 4: Click on submit.
- Step 5: A screen will display the assignment status.
- Step 6: Save the assignment status for future reference.
Details Mentioned in IGNOU Assignment Status 2023
Students must submit the IGNOU assignment status to a study centre with few details. It must have the following details mentioned in the IGNOU assignments status 2023:
- Enrollment Number
- Program Name
- Code of Programme
- Session of Assignments
- Status of Assignments
- Assignment Submission Date
What to Do in Case the IGNOU Assignment Status is not Found?
When an assignment is submitted, the same status takes time to update. After submitting assignments, students will receive an updated status within 20 to 25 days. If IGNOU assignment statuses have not been updated, students should contact the nearest regional centre.
Also, students must get the study centre to certify their photocopies and take a receipt from the HOD after submitting their assignments.
How to Download IGNOU Assignment 2023?
Candidates must contact their respective IGNOU Regional Center (RC) if they cannot find the updates on the IGNOU assignment status. Candidates can follow the steps given below after visiting the official website of IGNOU:
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Select the student's support tab.
- Step 3: Select the student zone option from the support tab.
- Step 4: A list of program-wise assignments will appear on the next page.
- Step 5: Select the program.
- Step 6: IGNOU assignment PDF file appears on the screen.
- Step 7: Download the assignment of IGNOU.
How to Submit the IGNOU Assignment 2023?
Candidates must submit their assignments on the given date after completing them. The candidates must submit their assignments to their respective study centres to receive the IGNOU assignment status 2023. Candidates who cannot visit the study centre in person can also submit the assignments online via google form or email.
Through Google Form
- Step 1: Go to the official website of the IGNOU.
- Step 2: Go to the official regional centre.
- Step 3: Select the section news and events
- Step 4: Select the option assignment guidelines or assignment submission.
- Step 5: Google form will open on the next page.
- Step 6: Now, fill out the form with the appropriate details.
- Step 7: Submit the form with scanned copies of assignments.
Through Email Address
- Step 1: List all the details on the assignment's cover page.
- Step 2: Scan the document and convert it into PDF format.
- Step 3: Find out the email address of the regional centre from google
- Step 4: At the end of the email, mention all of the details on the assignment page.
- Step 5: Now attach the PDF format of the written assignment and send it to the email address.
- Step 6: After sending the assignments through email, you must receive a confirmation.
Weightage of IGNOU Assignment 2023
IGNOU assignments come with a weightage of 30% for every IGNOU course. Therefore, the IGNOU course is considered incomplete if there is a failure to submit the assignment. To score better and increase your grade levels in the TEE, the candidate must plan the assignment accordingly.
Candidates can also refer to the previously solved assignments for a better idea of how to proceed with the assignment.
IGNOU Assignment Minimum Marks
The minimum mark for assignments to pass the IGNOU course is 40%. Only after knowing the assignment status can the student fill in the IGNOU exam form. The IGNOU exam form has to be filled out to appear for the term-end examination.
IGNOU Assignments Important Points to Remember
The students must remember the important points for IGNOU assignments for better evaluation in the examination. Listed below are some of the points to remember for IGNOU assignments.
- Before proceeding with the assignment writing, the candidates must read all the IGNOU assignments' instructions. It can help the candidates to frame their assignments with fewer flaws.
- The candidates are expected to submit the written copy of the assignment on or before the due date of assignment submission to the IGNOU RC.
- Candidates can also email scanned copies of the written assignment before the due date once they get a confirmation email or SMS from their respective study centre of IGNOU.