NMMS Result 2022
The Directorate of Government Examination releases NMMS results after the successful conduction of the exam. Every year thousands of students benefit from the NMMS exam. National Means-Cum-Merit scholarship scheme results, i.e., NMMS result dates, are announced on the state's official websites.
Students can check the NMMS results for 2022 from this website. The page has been updated with the results links for each state
- 5th Nov to 18th Dec: NMMS exam dates are now state-wise out.
- 4th Oct 2022: The last date to apply for NMMS Haryana
- 7th Oct 2022: The last date to apply for NMMS Jammu and Kashmir
Table of Contents
- NMMS Results 2022
- Steps to Check NMMS Results
- NMMS State-wise Results Link
- Details in NMMS Results
- NMMS Re-evaluation
- NMMS Cut-off Marks
- NMMS Scholarship Amount
|Top Olympiads in India|
|SOF Olympiad Exams|
NMMS Results 2022
After completing the NMMS entrance exam, the official authority will announce the NMMS exam result on the official website. Applicants need to visit the official website using the roll number and date of birth.
Applicants can download the NMMS result for the academic year 2020-21 from the official website.
- Along with the NMMS result 2022, students are suggested to check the cut off marks, which will be available on the official website.
- An institution that considers NMMS exam scores for admission expects more than 40% of marks in NMMS from students.
Steps to Check NMMS Results
Students who have cleared the mental aptitude test and the scholastic aptitude test will be eligible for the NMMS scholarship.
NMMS is a decentralized scheme, where students have to clear only one level of exam, i.e., state-level examination. Students selected for the scholarship program will receive a monthly sum of INR 1,000 per month for up to four years.
Below are the steps to download/view the NMMS merit list and results.
- Go to the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) website/the official NMMS website of each state.
- Login using credentials like registration number, date of birth, and class.
- Click submit to view the NMMS results in pdf format.
- Take a printout of results for future reference.
NMMS State-wise Results Link
Students can check the "National Scholarship Portal (NSP)" to download the NMMS results. Besides, students can also view the NMMS results from the state websites and the respective state nodal officer of the state.
Tabulated below are the NMMS state-wise results.
|State/Union Territories||Result Link|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Haryana||Click Here to Download Results|
|Jharkhand||Click Here to Download Results|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here | Download Selection List|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here to Download Results|
|Chandigarh||Click Here to Download Results|
|Chhattisgarh||Overall Results | Selected Candidates List|
|Gujarat||Check HereNew | Check Final Merit list|
|Meghalaya||Check Merit list|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Check Results|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
|New Delhi||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Tripura||To be announced|
|Dadar & Nagar Haveli||To be announced|
|Lakshadweep||To be announced|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||To be announced|
|Pondicherry||To be announced|
|Daman & Diu||Click Here|
Details in the NMMS Results
NMMS results published separately by each state and union territory contain various details with the results.
The NMMS 2022 results available in pdf format hold the following details.
- Student name
- Roll number/registration number
- Father's name
- Date of birth
- Contact number
- District code
- School name
- School code
- Total questions in SAT and MAT
- Marks obtained in each paper
- Rank and related instructions
The NMMS result includes the students' marks in each section, i.e., CAT and MAT. The NMMS answer sheets are released with numerous checking procedures by the conducting authority. So, the MHRD does not allow rechecking or revaluation of NMMS answer sheets at any stage.
NMMS Cut-off Marks
NMMS exam paper has two sections, SAT and MAT. Students have to secure a minimum of qualifying marks in each section to be eligible for the scholarship.
The qualifying marks required in each section are,
- General category students - 40% in each section, i.e., SAT and MAT
- Students from SC/ST category - 32% in each section, i.e., SAT and MAT
- Students from the OBC category - 32% in each section, i.e., SAT and MAT
NMMS Scholarship Amount
Students selected for NMMS scholarships will be declared by the official two to three weeks after the NMMS results 2020-21. Students who are eligible for NMMS scholarships are known as NMMS scholars. The scholarship amount of INR 1000 will be credited to the joint bank account of the eligible students. All the NMMS scholars will receive INR 12,000 per annum (INR 1000 per month). This scholarship amount will be added to scholars' bank accounts by the Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
|Other Related Olympiads in India|
|CREST Reasoning Olympiad||International Life Skills Olympiad|
|Humming Bird Aptitude & Reasoning Olympiad||International Reasoning and Mental Ability Olympiad|
|Unicus Critical Thinking Olympiad||NTSE|
List of other popular olympiads for the 7th class students.
For more details, visit our Olympiad Exam Directory.
Asked By: Anonymous 06 Feb 2021
NMMS scholars will be offered INR 1000 per month for a maximum period of four years. The eligibility to avail the NMMS scholarships are,
- General category students must have secured a minimum of 40% marks in MAT and SAT sections separately.
- Students from the reserved category should score a minimum of 32% of marks in each section, i.e., MAT and SAT.
- The student must be pursuing their school education in India.
Answer By: Vishag
08 Feb 2021