Advanced Searchclose_btn

Select Course





Top MBBS Colleges in Maharashtra

Get the complete List of 39 Top MBBS Colleges in Maharashtra 2021 based on Rankings below:

Reset Filters

If we count the total number of MBBS colleges present in Maharashtra today, it would come up to 60. And about 65% of them are public-private colleges. The other 35% is divided into two categories: 20% is dominated by private MBBS colleges, while the rest make up the government MBBS colleges. Here is the list of best MBBS colleges in Maharashtra that you can join today.

The scope of education provided by the MBBS colleges in the state is wide due to the increasing number of population presence as well as the popularity in the courses provided. Most candidates would have to pass the basic eligibility criteria, which is to pass their 12th grade exams with science as their core subjects and English as their main mode of language.

MBBS graduates can take up opportunities in working for numerous organisations, or move to more privatised sectors, or establish their own practices if legalised. Of course, it takes close to 6 years to get to that point, so be sure to study well and work hard if you are serious about the decision to become a medical practitioner.

Best MBBS Colleges in Maharashtra by The Week

This list will contain the best MBBS colleges in Maharashtra as ranked by the Week magazine. The list contains a mix of both private MBBS colleges in Maharashtra and government MBBS colleges in Maharashtra.

Rank College Name Composite Score
1 Armed Forces Medical College, Pune 705
2 Grant Medical College, Mumbai 632
3 Seth GS Medical College. Mumbai 606
4 BJ Government Medical College, Pune 445
5 Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram 401
6 Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed-To-Be University) Medical College, Pune 268
Read More

Degree: MBBS
Rank: 3 question_logo
Duration: 5 year(s)
Exams Required:NEET
Course Fees: 64

Interested Compare

Degree: MBBS
Rank: 12 question_logo
Duration: 5 year(s) 6 month(s)
Exams Required:NEET
Course Fees: Rs. 3.99 Lakh

Interested Compare

Degree: M.B.B.S.
Rank: 16 question_logo
Duration: 5 year(s) 5 month(s)
Course Fees: Rs. 2 Lakh

Interested Compare

Degree: MBBS
Rank: 23 question_logo
Duration: 5 year(s)
Exams Required:NEET
Course Fees: Rs. 3.55 Lakh

Interested Compare

Degree: M.B.B.S.
Rank: 40 question_logo
Duration: 5 year(s)
Exams Required:NEET
Course Fees: Rs. 7.10 Lakh

Interested Compare

Degree: M.B.B.S.
Rank: 43 question_logo
Duration: 6 year(s)
Course Fees: Get Fees

Interested Compare

Degree: M.B.B.S.
Rank: 45 question_logo
Duration: 5 year(s)
Exams Required:NEET
Course Fees: Get Fees

Interested Compare

Degree: M.B.B.S.
Duration: 5 year(s)
Exams Required:NEET
Course Fees: Get Fees

Interested Compare

Degree: MBBS
Duration: 5 year(s)
Exams Required:MHT CET
Course Fees: Rs. 22.50 Lakh

Interested Compare

Degree: M.B.B.S.
Duration: 5 year(s) 6 month(s)
Exams Required:MHT CET
Course Fees: Rs. 35 Lakh

Interested Compare

Degree: MBBS
Duration: 5 year(s)
Exams Required:NEET
Course Fees: Rs. 1.25 Cr

Interested Compare

Degree: M.B.B.S.
Duration: 5 year(s)
Exams Required:NEET
Course Fees: Rs. 8.25 Lakh

Interested Compare

Degree: M.B.B.S.
Duration: 5 year(s)
Exams Required:MHT CET
Course Fees: Rs. 2 Lakh

Interested Compare

Degree: M.B.B.S.
Duration: 5 year(s)
Exams Required:MHT CET
Course Fees: Rs. 3 Lakh

Interested Compare

Degree: MBBS
Duration: 5 year(s)
Exams Required:MHT CET
Course Fees: Rs. 56.25 Lakh

Interested Compare

Degree: M.B.B.S.
Duration: 5 year(s)
Exams Required:NEET
Course Fees: Get Fees

Interested Compare

Degree: MBBS
Duration: 5 year(s)
Exams Required:NEET
Course Fees: Rs. 46.25 Lakh

Interested Compare

Degree: MBBS
Duration: 5 year(s)
Exams Required:MHT CET
Course Fees: Rs. 3.99 Lakh

Interested Compare

Degree: MBBS
Duration: 5 year(s)
Exams Required:NEET
Course Fees: Rs. 59.50 Lakh

Interested Compare
 12
Talk to Experts
Apply Now
Choose Your Discipline
Commerce
Computer Application
Science
Management
Engineering
Others