UPES DAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria is decided by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES). All the aspirants must thoroughly check the eligibility standards applying to the UPES DAT Exam 2021.
UPES DAT Eligibility 2021
Minimum Qualification: To apply for the UPES B.Des program, the candidate must have a minimum percentage of 50% in Class X and Class XII.
Exception: In case the candidate does not want to appear for UPES DAT 2021, they can take admission into B.Des program if they fulfil either of the mentioned eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have secured a minimum of 65% marks in Class X and Class XII.
- Those candidates who have cleared JEE Main and UCEED exam should have secured minimum 50% marks in Class X and Class XII
UPES 2021 Eligibility for M.Des:
- The candidate must possess a valid CEED score to get admission to an entrance exam.
- Minimum Qualification: The candidate must have secured a minimum percentage of 50% in Class 10th and Class 12th
Pursued B.Tech/B.E in any discipline/B.F.A (4 years duration)/B.Arch/B.Des/ B.Sc in Design (3 years) with at least 50% marks.
UPES DAT 2021 Eligibility based on Age:
- Birth Certificate: The Date of Birth that has been recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate will be considered by the college.
- Age limit: Only those candidates are eligible to apply for the UPES DAT 2021 exam whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1997.