The last date for the candidates to apply for the PTET exam was Apr 20, 2021. Candidates who have applied for the PTET exam need to make a strong preparation plan for the exam on #from_date. Solving PTET previous year papers is one of the most beneficial preparation technique one need to include in their study plan. In this section of the article, we will have a closer look at the PTET previous year's papers.
Advantages of solving the PTET Previous Year Papers
There can be a thousand ways and techniques to prepare for any competitive examination. Not all of these techniques will work for all candidates, but solving the previous year's paper will work for all candidates. Solving PTET previous year's paper can serve many positive purposes. Some of these have been discussed below.
- Hands-on with the PTET paper pattern: Candidates solving the PTET last year's question paper will give one a hands-on knowledge of the PTET paper pattern. Having a fair understanding of the PTET paper pattern becomes important as it greatly impacts the exam candidate's performance.
- Know where you stand: Once candidates solve a certain number of PTET previous year papers, they will learn their strong areas along with their weaknesses. Acknowledging their weak areas in a particular exam is crucial since they can frame the study plan accordingly.
- Reduce time consumption: Solve these papers multiple times. The time required to solve each question will improve drastically. Completing the paper in a stipulated time will be a huge bonus on exam day.
PTET Previous Year Paper PDF Download
The conducting body of the PTET exam does not release any official PTET previous year paper PDF, but we have managed to get some of the PDF below, which are stored from all available sources. These PDFs can be easily downloaded and saved in the system for easy and offline access. Candidates can use these papers to solve and make their PTET exam preparation strong.
PTET Preparation Tips
Now that we have downloaded the PTET previous year's papers, it's time to utilize them to their fullest. There can be many ways to prepare for an exam, but candidates can get overwhelmed by the amount of hard work required for a competitive exam. During a period like this, it becomes very important to have a proper study plan and strategy. Some of the PTET's previous tips can be found below.
- Study Calendar: First and foremost, create a study plan/calendar. This can help manage the time better by allocating a specific amount of time for each subject/topic. Candidates must always remember to give more time to the subjects/topics they are weak at.
- Solve PTET previous year papers: Solving PTET previous year papers will help in many ways, as discussed above.
- Take PTET mock test: There are many websites online offering mock tests. Take as many mocks as possible. This will give everyone real-time knowledge of the system.