PTET application form 2023 will soon be out on the official website after the official notification is out for 4 years BA/BSc BEd and 2 years BEd courses. Candidates interested in PTET 2023 exam are advised to check their eligibility before applying for the exam.
Candidates who have just completed their 12th can register and apply for the 4-years B.Ed courses, and people with a graduate degree can apply for the 2-year B.Ed program. In addition, this section will have a close look at the PTET form 2023.
Latest Updates on PTET 2023
- Jan 31, 2023: The Rajasthan PTET 2023 application form will be released soon on the official website. Read More
PTET Application Form 2023 Highlights
Some of the key highlights of the PTET application form are as follows.
- Students who just passed their 12th can apply for the PTET 2023 exam online.
- PTET 2023 application form fee is INR 500, which all candidates will have to pay when they submit the form online.
- PTET form fee will be a non-refundable amount.
- The application form is only available online mode.
PTET Registration Dates 2023
All eligible candidates can visit the official website and fill out the PTET form online. Some of the important dates for the PTET application form are shared below.
|Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2023||To be announced|
|PTET Application Form 2023 Last Date||To be announced|
|Rajasthan PTET 2023 Exam Date||To be announced|
How to Apply for PTET 2023?
Candidates can apply for the PTET exam by filling up the PTET form 2023 on the official website. All eligible candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the PTET exam 2023.
- Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Step 2: Select the "Fill Form" button from the left-hand side.
- Step 3: Select the appropriate option of 2 years or 4 years program.
- Step 4: Now register on the website with your phone number, email ID, etc.
- Step 5: Applicants will be redirected to a different page to fill out the PTET online form.
- Step 6: Once they fill in all the details, upload all the required documents.
- Step 7: Click on "Submit"
- Step 8: The page will be redirected to make the PTET application fee payment.
- Step 9: Now, candidates need to select the preferred mode of payment and make the payment.
- Step 10: Download the PTET application form for future reference.
Documents Required for PTET Application Form 2023
During the PTET application form-filling process, candidates will be asked to upload certain documents. The conducting authorities will further verify these documents during the counseling process. Some of the documents required during the PTET application form process are as follows.
- 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate (If Applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph