INI CET Books 2024 helps boost the preparation process. INI CET preparation 2024 requires a lot of work and the use of the appropriate INI CET books. Here are the Top Books for the INI CET 2024. Individuals should have the list of books for INI CET in order to prepare as effectively as possible. so that they can practise under supervision and so that you can comprehend how your preparation is going.
Table of Contents
- Best Books for INI CET 2024
- Subject Wise INI CET Preparation Books
- How to Select Best Books for INI CET 2024?
- INI CET 2024 Exam Pattern
- How to prepare for INI CET 2024?
- INI CET 2024 Tips to score well
Best Books for INI CET 2024
The top books for INI CET 2024 preparation are listed below.
|Biochemistry, Pathology & Microbiology
|Amit Ashish Arvind
|Review of all recent papers of Central PG Entrance Exam 2019
|Self-Assessment and review of INI-CET
|How not to miss things?: NEET PG/INI CET high yield topics
|Dr Shivaam Kesarwaani
Subject Wise INI CET Preparation Books
All the necessary INI CET 2024 preparation must include subject-specific INI CET preparation books. The Subject wise preparation books for INI CET 2024 are detailed in the table below.
|Clinical – Science Books
|Human Anatomy and Physiology
BD CHAURASIAS Handbook of General Anatomy
Textbook of Clinical Neuroanatomy
Anatomy and Physiology in health and illness
Essentials Of Medical Physiology
|Pharmacology for Medical Graduates
Microbiology with Diseases by Taxonomy
The Essentials of Forensic Medicine
Medicine by Mudit Khanna
Essentials of Medical Pharmacology
Preparatory manual Undergraduate Community Medicine
|Orthopedics Quick Review
Review of Dermatology
Pediatric Clinical Examination
Kaplan and Sadock’s Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry
DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics
|Materials used in Dentistry
Review of Radiology
Dental materials: Clinical Applications by Pankaj Dutta
Craig’s restorative dental materials
Phillips Science Of Dental Materials
How to Select Best Books for INI CET 2024?
- Choose books with simple language.
- Verify the book's contents to see if it includes all of the syllabus's topics.
- Choose the best authors or publications.
- Consider the advice of your elders or teachers.
- Verify the accuracy of the information provided in the book.
INI CET 2024 Exam Pattern
To perform well in the INI CET 2024 entrance exam, candidates must understand the examination format and scoring system. The table below provides access to the INI CET 2024 Exam Pattern.
|Type of Questions
|Number of Questions
|MDS: 90 Questions
MD/MS: 200 Questions
|MDS: 90 Marks
MD/MS: 200 Marks
|MDS: 90 Minutes
MS/MD: 180 Minutes
How to prepare for INI CET 2024?
The following points are a preparation guide for candidates that are appearing for the INI CET 2024 examination.
- Candidates must practise all of the major topics and subtopics included in the INI CET 2024 syllabus.
- Candidates must thoroughly analyse the previous three years' exam questions from JIPMER PG, PGIMER, and AIIMS PG.
- The day before the test, aspirants should review their notes on the key topics and subtopics.
- To learn about the types of questions that will be asked in the entrance test, candidates must complete the previous year's papers that AIIMS has released.
- To perform well on the test, candidates should also practise mock tests, sample papers, and other pertinent information.
INI CET 2024 Tips to score well
Following are the tips that can help candidates get good scores in the INI CET 2024 exam.
- Concentrate more on the clinical segment since candidates' clinical skill set may be tested during the examination
- Candidates must maintain their knowledge of the most recent INI CET pattern.
- The trick is to regularly practise with past years' question papers.
- Create a plan to comprehensively and strategically cover the INI CET syllabus.
- Maintain your health and don’t stress too much.