Eligibility criteria specify the minimum requirements that candidates must satisfy. Aspiring candidates must go through the AP DEECET eligibility criteria before applying for admission in two years Diploma in Education at Government District Institutions in Andhra Pradesh. This page aims to equip candidates with all they need to know about the AP DEECET eligibility criteria 2021.
AP DEECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Provided below for reference are the eligibility requirements expected from candidates planning to sit for the AP DEECET 2021.
AP DEECET Educational Qualifications
The AP DEECET educational qualifications are as follows:
- Qualification: The Candidates applying for admission to 2 years D.EI.Ed course should have passed the two-year Intermediate Examination (of the pattern 10+2) in any discipline from a recognized board.
- Aggregate: Applicants should have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their qualifying board (45% in the case of SC/ST applicants).
AP DEECET Nationality
Candidates must be Indian nationals and must satisfy local/non-local status requirements as per the provisions prescribed by the Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 and the regulations of the School Education Department of Andhra Pradesh.
AP DEECET Age Limit
Candidates must satisfy the age criteria given below to be eligible for the AP DEECET 2021.
- Candidates applying for the D.EI.Ed program needs to be a minimum of 17 years of age as of Sep 1, during the year in which the candidate is taking admission.
- There is no restriction on the upper age limit as per the AP DEECET eligibility criteria 2021.
AP DEECET Subject-wise Eligibility Criteria 2021
To be eligible for the AP DEECET, candidates must have studied the following subjects at the Intermediate level:
- Physical Sciences: Physics and Chemistry
- Biological Sciences: Botany and Zoology
- Social Studies: Civics, Geography, Economics, History, and Commerce
Note: Candidates who have studied vocational courses will not be eligible.